Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner SPF 15

4.3

(3.5% octinoxate) PETROLATUM; POLYBUTENE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; TOCOPHEROL; RETINYL PALMITATE; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; CHOLESTEROL; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL; PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES; RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL; SQUALANE; SILICA; VANILLIN; ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE; STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)

on 1/8/2013 1:58:00 AM

FANTASTIC product. The best lipbalm out there! I have been disappointed with all of them so far (except for this and the new Maybelline baby lips). All the organic ones just sit on your lips and make it greasy. This one seems to sink in a lot better, makes your lips very smooth and moisturized. No gloss just smooth pretty lips. Also, this one you can use under a lipstick and even over it. (Many others you can`t as your lipstick will come right off.) So yes, I will buy it again and again, it is one of the staple products for me. For $16 it is really a fantastic product. :-))) I really do love Estee Lauder (and Dior) lipsticks too! They are very creamy, especially the Estee Lauder ones, never dry your lips, but smooth the lines. Well worth it...

on 12/20/2012 11:46:00 PM

A flawless lip balm - one of the best i've ever used! I've used a lot of lip products (chanel, MAC, clarins, lancome) and they haven't been as good as this. It has a SPF 15 which is a nice change from normal lip balms that seem to moisturise but the benefits end there. Doesn't leave my lips shiny at all which is good. Is in a tube so I can take it on the go and not worry about having to handle a jar package. overall, a fantastic product

on 11/8/2012 7:38:00 AM

Pros - Beautiful packaging, no color (which is great if you want to layer it w/ lipstick, or are just looking for a conditioning product)

Cons - Leaves lips drier than before. You've heard of lip products drying lips and making them worse? Well, this did that for me. I was really disappointed - and almost couldn't believe an Estee Lauder product was suspect, so I kept using it - and my lips got drier and drier.

Sadly, I will not be purchasing again. I tried to like it...

on 2/29/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Oh, I love this! This is one of the most moisturizing lip products EVER and that's why I love it. It's like I go to bed with dry, chapped lips and wake up with soft new ones! Sometimes I wear this by itself! Haha Love it!

on 7/14/2011 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good conditioner - but you really have to layer it on. Mostly I love the heavy gold case. It looks awesome, and I love how I feel pulling it out of my purse. Don't buy for just the product - you'd save more $$ buying elsewhere. Buy this simply to spoil yourself. I feel so fancy using it - it's worth the $$ for that reason. Trust me.

on 4/3/2011 10:32:00 PM

Now I don't purposely mean to be the odd one out on this product, but I don't think its anything special at all. I think I paid under $10 for a Dermalogica lip treatment at Ulta that felt the exact same way this does.

Now the Jack Black intense therapy lip balm for $7.50 is better than this by leaps and bounds. This EL conditioner left my lips feeling like they needed more moisture. I actually prefer putting my Lipsmackers on to this. True story, no lies.

on 3/27/2011 12:56:00 PM

I love lip products but do have some allergies. My lips were irritated from a cheap lip balm so I did my research and bought one of these. It is expensive, but it feels amazing and I love the look of it! I love bringing it out of my purse. It can be worn with lip gloss which is great. I can even put it over my gloss and it looks good.

on 3/15/2011 5:25:00 PM

I've tried many different brands of lip balms and it's really sad that I've never found one that's better than the others. Canadian winter is so harsh that every winter it felt like the skin on my lips were peeling off. The problem that I have is; once the balm is off...my lips go back to the way they were or even worse : ( To be honest, I've just gotten this yesterday and it's been the best balm I've used. Price wise....since I've tried more expensive brands I think that it (20$) is acceptable for a product that can be used year round (it has SPF15) : )

Update; I think that I should point out that this is a lip protector and it does just that. If you are looking for a lip care that also smooth out fine lines...this might not be your best choice. It doesn't matter for me because I like the natural look but this might not be the case for everyone : )

on 3/4/2011 9:42:00 AM

The best lip balm/conditioner I've ever used (and believe me I've tried them all!). Really does work to get rid of those dry lips. Is an ideal base for lipstick. Has SPF15. Not forgetting it is PARABEN-FREE - that pretty important as you definately don't want to consume parabens from your lip balm. It doesn't smell, because it is pure. Throw every other lip balm out and spend some money on something that really works! Also, it's a superb base for your lipstick - and since many don't contain an spf, very useful indeed. Packaging looks amazing. LOVE IT!

on 3/2/2011 4:16:00 PM

This lip conditioner is a savior for my poor, dry lips. I used to use Vaseline religiously - although it's emollient, it has very little SPF. The EL lip conditioner is rich as well but also has SPF 15 and works great under lipstick, making the application process more smooth. Obviously you'll have to apply this about 2-3 times daily if you eat and/or your lips are screaming for moisture in general. That's OK since the conditioner comes as a stick, which makes application a breeze. My lips feel so pampered after putting this on!

Popular Lip Treatments