October 21, 2014 | 1487 users online

Lip Treatments - Estee Lauder - Lip Conditioner SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by pauvres

A flawless lip balm - one of the best i've ever used! I've used a lot of lip products (chanel, MAC, clarins, lancome) and they haven't been as good as this. It has a SPF 15 which is a nice change from normal lip balms that seem to moisturise but the benefits end there. Doesn't leave my lips shiny at all which is good. Is in a tube so I can take it on the go and not worry about having to handle a jar package. overall, a fantastic product

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by sgausman

Pros - Beautiful packaging, no color (which is great if you want to layer it w/ lipstick, or are just looking for a conditioning product)

Cons - Leaves lips drier than before. You've heard of lip products drying lips and making them worse? Well, this did that for me. I was really disappointed - and almost couldn't believe an Estee Lauder product was suspect, so I kept using it - and my lips got drier and drier.

Sadly, I will not be purchasing again. I tried to like it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, I love this! This is one of the most moisturizing lip products EVER and that's why I love it. It's like I go to bed with dry, chapped lips and wake up with soft new ones! Sometimes I wear this by itself! Haha Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by hankbuddy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good conditioner - but you really have to layer it on. Mostly I love the heavy gold case. It looks awesome, and I love how I feel pulling it out of my purse. Don't buy for just the product - you'd save more $$ buying elsewhere. Buy this simply to spoil yourself. I feel so fancy using it - it's worth the $$ for that reason. Trust me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Now I don't purposely mean to be the odd one out on this product, but I don't think its anything special at all. I think I paid under $10 for a Dermalogica lip treatment at Ulta that felt the exact same way this does.

Now the Jack Black intense therapy lip balm for $7.50 is better than this by leaps and bounds. This EL conditioner left my lips feeling like they needed more moisture. I actually prefer putting my Lipsmackers on to this. True story, no lies.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I love lip products but do have some allergies. My lips were irritated from a cheap lip balm so I did my research and bought one of these. It is expensive, but it feels amazing and I love the look of it! I love bringing it out of my purse. It can be worn with lip gloss which is great. I can even put it over my gloss and it looks good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

I've tried many different brands of lip balms and it's really sad that I've never found one that's better than the others. Canadian winter is so harsh that every winter it felt like the skin on my lips were peeling off. The problem that I have is; once the balm is off...my lips go back to the way they were or even worse : ( To be honest, I've just gotten this yesterday and it's been the best balm I've used. Price wise....since I've tried more expensive brands I think that it (20$) is acceptable for a product that can be used year round (it has SPF15) : )

Update; I think that I should point out that this is a lip protector and it does just that. If you are looking for a lip care that also smooth out fine lines...this might not be your best choice. It doesn't matter for me because I like the natural look but this might not be the case for everyone : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by svprior

The best lip balm/conditioner I've ever used (and believe me I've tried them all!). Really does work to get rid of those dry lips. Is an ideal base for lipstick. Has SPF15. Not forgetting it is PARABEN-FREE - that pretty important as you definately don't want to consume parabens from your lip balm. It doesn't smell, because it is pure. Throw every other lip balm out and spend some money on something that really works! Also, it's a superb base for your lipstick - and since many don't contain an spf, very useful indeed. Packaging looks amazing. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by rabbitnv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lip conditioner is a savior for my poor, dry lips. I used to use Vaseline religiously - although it's emollient, it has very little SPF. The EL lip conditioner is rich as well but also has SPF 15 and works great under lipstick, making the application process more smooth. Obviously you'll have to apply this about 2-3 times daily if you eat and/or your lips are screaming for moisture in general. That's OK since the conditioner comes as a stick, which makes application a breeze. My lips feel so pampered after putting this on!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by VioletOrchid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I keep returning to this lip balm having purchased it several times in fifteen or so years. It is nearly tasteless and while it is colorless, it makes my lips look so healthy that they look ever so slightly made up. It is an ideal balm for both day and night. It lasts on the lips well, too. Years ago I think they used to sell colored versions of this, which I wish they'd bring back because I love the formula and would like to wear it more often!