Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner SPF 15

4.2

(3.5% octinoxate) PETROLATUM; POLYBUTENE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; TOCOPHEROL; RETINYL PALMITATE; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; CHOLESTEROL; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL; PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES; RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL; SQUALANE; SILICA; VANILLIN; ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE; STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)

I got this product as a freebie for spending a certain amount of money. As a freebie, it's great! But I would never spend that much money on this product. Lip smackers is just as good.

This is definitely a good product, but not worth a fraction of the cost.

I really really like this lip conditioner. It's great on my perpetually dry and flaky lips. It's not too thick that it feels mucky yet you can feel it's very moisturising and nourishing. I use it alone or under lipstick.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best lip conditioner's I've ever tried but does not as long as I would like. For the price should be long lasting.

FANTASTIC product. The best lipbalm out there! I have been disappointed with all of them so far (except for this and the new Maybelline baby lips). All the organic ones just sit on your lips and make it greasy. This one seems to sink in a lot better, makes your lips very smooth and moisturized. No gloss just smooth pretty lips. Also, this one you can use under a lipstick and even over it. (Many others you can`t as your lipstick will come right off.) So yes, I will buy it again and again, it is one of the staple products for me. For $16 it is really a fantastic product. :-))) I really do love Estee Lauder (and Dior) lipsticks too! They are very creamy, especially the Estee Lauder ones, never dry your lips, but smooth the lines. Well worth it...

A flawless lip balm - one of the best i've ever used! I've used a lot of lip products (chanel, MAC, clarins, lancome) and they haven't been as good as this. It has a SPF 15 which is a nice change from normal lip balms that seem to moisturise but the benefits end there. Doesn't leave my lips shiny at all which is good. Is in a tube so I can take it on the go and not worry about having to handle a jar package. overall, a fantastic product

Pros - Beautiful packaging, no color (which is great if you want to layer it w/ lipstick, or are just looking for a conditioning product)

Cons - Leaves lips drier than before. You've heard of lip products drying lips and making them worse? Well, this did that for me. I was really disappointed - and almost couldn't believe an Estee Lauder product was suspect, so I kept using it - and my lips got drier and drier.

Sadly, I will not be purchasing again. I tried to like it...

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Oh, I love this! This is one of the most moisturizing lip products EVER and that's why I love it. It's like I go to bed with dry, chapped lips and wake up with soft new ones! Sometimes I wear this by itself! Haha Love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good conditioner - but you really have to layer it on. Mostly I love the heavy gold case. It looks awesome, and I love how I feel pulling it out of my purse. Don't buy for just the product - you'd save more $$ buying elsewhere. Buy this simply to spoil yourself. I feel so fancy using it - it's worth the $$ for that reason. Trust me.

Now I don't purposely mean to be the odd one out on this product, but I don't think its anything special at all. I think I paid under $10 for a Dermalogica lip treatment at Ulta that felt the exact same way this does.

Now the Jack Black intense therapy lip balm for $7.50 is better than this by leaps and bounds. This EL conditioner left my lips feeling like they needed more moisture. I actually prefer putting my Lipsmackers on to this. True story, no lies.

I love lip products but do have some allergies. My lips were irritated from a cheap lip balm so I did my research and bought one of these. It is expensive, but it feels amazing and I love the look of it! I love bringing it out of my purse. It can be worn with lip gloss which is great. I can even put it over my gloss and it looks good.

Popular Lip Treatments