April 16, 2014 | 1682 users online

Lip Treatments - Estee Lauder - Lip Conditioner SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Now I don't purposely mean to be the odd one out on this product, but I don't think its anything special at all. I think I paid under $10 for a Dermalogica lip treatment at Ulta that felt the exact same way this does.

Now the Jack Black intense therapy lip balm for $7.50 is better than this by leaps and bounds. This EL conditioner left my lips feeling like they needed more moisture. I actually prefer putting my Lipsmackers on to this. True story, no lies.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I love lip products but do have some allergies. My lips were irritated from a cheap lip balm so I did my research and bought one of these. It is expensive, but it feels amazing and I love the look of it! I love bringing it out of my purse. It can be worn with lip gloss which is great. I can even put it over my gloss and it looks good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

I've tried many different brands of lip balms and it's really sad that I've never found one that's better than the others. Canadian winter is so harsh that every winter it felt like the skin on my lips were peeling off. The problem that I have is; once the balm is off...my lips go back to the way they were or even worse : ( To be honest, I've just gotten this yesterday and it's been the best balm I've used. Price wise....since I've tried more expensive brands I think that it (20$) is acceptable for a product that can be used year round (it has SPF15) : )

Update; I think that I should point out that this is a lip protector and it does just that. If you are looking for a lip care that also smooth out fine lines...this might not be your best choice. It doesn't matter for me because I like the natural look but this might not be the case for everyone : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by svprior

The best lip balm/conditioner I've ever used (and believe me I've tried them all!). Really does work to get rid of those dry lips. Is an ideal base for lipstick. Has SPF15. Not forgetting it is PARABEN-FREE - that pretty important as you definately don't want to consume parabens from your lip balm. It doesn't smell, because it is pure. Throw every other lip balm out and spend some money on something that really works! Also, it's a superb base for your lipstick - and since many don't contain an spf, very useful indeed. Packaging looks amazing. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by rabbitnv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lip conditioner is a savior for my poor, dry lips. I used to use Vaseline religiously - although it's emollient, it has very little SPF. The EL lip conditioner is rich as well but also has SPF 15 and works great under lipstick, making the application process more smooth. Obviously you'll have to apply this about 2-3 times daily if you eat and/or your lips are screaming for moisture in general. That's OK since the conditioner comes as a stick, which makes application a breeze. My lips feel so pampered after putting this on!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by VioletOrchid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I keep returning to this lip balm having purchased it several times in fifteen or so years. It is nearly tasteless and while it is colorless, it makes my lips look so healthy that they look ever so slightly made up. It is an ideal balm for both day and night. It lasts on the lips well, too. Years ago I think they used to sell colored versions of this, which I wish they'd bring back because I love the formula and would like to wear it more often!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SuzanneDee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Colourless, scentless, tasteless, light and long lasting with a very subtle sheen, the little tube of lip conditioner is genius.
It's my go-to conditioner for night-time because it doesn't seem to spread and make my chin and upper lip area break out like Vaseline tends to do. The best part? it's a tube so I don't have to dip my fingers into a pot and worry about bacteria.
I've also used it under a lip tint, which turned out to be a good idea - tints are so drying and most lip moisturising products have shimmer, gloss, colour or (ugh!) glitter in them and don't last very long. This one is a lip tint's best friend, and a lip saviour too.
I got this as a gift (from Coffeedesk who's also on MUA - hello Coffeedesk!) and though I don't know how much it costs, I know it can't be cheap. It's fantastic though! Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by whylidat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried so, so, so many types of lip treatments - balms, creams, gels, vaseline... I still ended up with dry lips or flaky lips. Lipsticks were difficult to go on because there was another layer of dried skin on the lips. This cost me SGD7 and it worked like a charm! I apply it everyday, as and when I feel I need it. So far I haven't had another encounter of dry or flaky lips. Bad thing is, as with most lip balms in the form of a lipstick, it 'broke' at the base of the stick. Now I have to be very careful whenever I apply it otherwise the whole thing might drop out of the casing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My grandmother gets these for free all the time when she buys her perfume and she doesn't use them. I end up with them and I love these! They are expensive (or so I hear), but its really nice and rare to have a truly colorless, flavorless, scentless lip product. I love scented glosses, but sometimes it's nice to have natural lips, especially with a strong eye. I have the plain blue case, so I can't comment on the pretty packaging.

Overall, I love this product, and even if I didn't get them for free all the time, I just might dish out the cash for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this. Lolz I actually ran out of MAC TLC so I had to grab something quick, got this because it was the FIRST store I saw when I went to The Bay. Awesomeness!! I love love love that gold case! It's so shiney and pretty. I know that sounds really tacky, but you got to see it in person. Loving the SPF15. Better than nothing right? :D