Everyday Minerals New Car Smell

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

This is a nice color. But i think summer stroll, snuggle and this one look very very similar on my skin. ++ and gosh i bought all 3 of them in full size

I love this blush! It's another one of those blushes that just compliment so many skintones! It's quite similar to Snuggle which reminds me of NARS orgasm, but A LOT cheaper! Its very flattering and I have already stocked up on this! Don't think I will ever run out of this gorgeous blush!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

When I first tried it, I thought it was wayyyyy too orange and not peach. However, I tried it again several months later and used only a very small amount and it looked nice. However, be warned that it is more apricot than peach.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

NC25/C3, EDM Winged butter/Butter Tan

First of all, usually I don't like blushers that has shimmer/glitter for I have extremely oily skin. Nothing is dewy/glowy on me, just oily. But this blush looks dewy on my super oily skin, and I kinda like it being not 'matte'. The color is peachy-coral which I'm really into at the moment. I look energized. The blush blends into my skin so well with EDM foundation. I just used sample I got of New Car Smell for the first time today, and I ordered full size as soon as I got chance to use the internet. The shimmer in this is not really visible, just blends into your skin to give you dewy finish. I held my mirror very close and couldn't really identify the shimmers.
The only thing I dont like about this blush is the name.
Why can't this perfect peachy-coral have cuter name =P continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i got the sample of this and i loved it!.
this is a peach color that really compliments my skin...
when i applied it is a natural color, plus it doesnt oxidize like other minerals. i always got compliments when i used it..i'll buy the full size of this!

The perfect sheer peach for spring! I was afraid of it being too light when I saw it initially, but applied in the right amount, it gives a really nice, glowing wash, as if you are naturally flushed. I can't seem to stop using it. Beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this one with sample kit a month ago and it became my everyday blush! I apply very little amount otherwise it makes my cheeks orange..I love it's sparkles but they disappear couple of hours I would not repurchase again I wanna try bouqet next time..

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love the sparkles in the blush and the color is gorjuss. But when It doesn't show up on my medium/tan skin. I have to put alot on and comes out orangy. Like if i put to much foundation or something on. Weird I know. But its ok. For my skin tone I would go for a pinker and darker shade.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Another great blush from EM. I was looking for a peachy spring blush with a slight sheen and New Car Smell is perfect. It is lighter than Summer Stroll (which has a coral undertone, while this is a true peach) and has more shimmer, but not OTT shimmer. For reference, I am very fair, cool toned and this blush works perfectly with my complexion. This is one of two blushes from EM (the other being Snooze Bar) that I have fallen in love with, I will repurchase as long as they carry these!

The reason i got this product was because of all the good reviews i read about it.. but i hate it.. i really really hate it..

It looked like fake cheap bronzer on my skin & it was so bad i had to wipe my makeup & did my foundation again. I dunno.. I'm quite fair...... so maybe its my skin tone it doesn't go along with?