Everyday Minerals New Car Smell

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 10/18/2009 10:27:00 AM

I'm a huge EM fan and have been wanting to try New Car Smell for awhile. Well, I finally tried it and have to say that I love it. I am fair-skinned and many blushes look too bright and pigmented on me, but this is natural and light (but not too light like Dusty Miller). I wish that I ordered the full-size instead of the sample, but I will definitely place my order ASAP.

on 10/12/2009 9:40:00 PM

Like the previous reviewer, I bought this along with Summer Stroll and Snuggle. I thought I would like SS the most, but I find myself reaching for this as often as my Milani Luminous! Don't let the silver sparkles scare you - the coverage is sheer and buildable (unlike Snuggle/SS which are very pigmented) and with a light hand from my EDM Long Handled Kabuki it gives a really nice, dewy flush. The sparkles sorta go away on their own and leave your cheeks looking sweet and refreshed, if that makes sense. I don't think I'll be needing another jar for a long time but would definitely purchase this again! :)

on 8/19/2009 2:32:00 PM

This is a nice color. But i think summer stroll, snuggle and this one look very very similar on my skin. ++ and gosh i bought all 3 of them in full size

on 7/27/2009 4:26:00 AM

I love this blush! It's another one of those blushes that just compliment so many skintones! It's quite similar to Snuggle which reminds me of NARS orgasm, but A LOT cheaper! Its very flattering and I have already stocked up on this! Don't think I will ever run out of this gorgeous blush!

on 6/30/2009 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

When I first tried it, I thought it was wayyyyy too orange and not peach. However, I tried it again several months later and used only a very small amount and it looked nice. However, be warned that it is more apricot than peach.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

NC25/C3, EDM Winged butter/Butter Tan

First of all, usually I don't like blushers that has shimmer/glitter for I have extremely oily skin. Nothing is dewy/glowy on me, just oily. But this blush looks dewy on my super oily skin, and I kinda like it being not 'matte'. The color is peachy-coral which I'm really into at the moment. I look energized. The blush blends into my skin so well with EDM foundation. I just used sample I got of New Car Smell for the first time today, and I ordered full size as soon as I got chance to use the internet. The shimmer in this is not really visible, just blends into your skin to give you dewy finish. I held my mirror very close and couldn't really identify the shimmers.
The only thing I dont like about this blush is the name.
Why can't this perfect peachy-coral have cuter name =P continued >>

on 6/11/2009 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i got the sample of this and i loved it!.
this is a peach color that really compliments my skin...
when i applied it is a natural color, plus it doesnt oxidize like other minerals. i always got compliments when i used it..i'll buy the full size of this!

on 5/8/2009 3:59:00 PM

The perfect sheer peach for spring! I was afraid of it being too light when I saw it initially, but applied in the right amount, it gives a really nice, glowing wash, as if you are naturally flushed. I can't seem to stop using it. Beautiful.

on 4/10/2009 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this one with sample kit a month ago and it became my everyday blush! I apply very little amount otherwise it makes my cheeks orange..I love it's sparkles but they disappear couple of hours I would not repurchase again I wanna try bouqet next time..

on 3/22/2009 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love the sparkles in the blush and the color is gorjuss. But when It doesn't show up on my medium/tan skin. I have to put alot on and comes out orangy. Like if i put to much foundation or something on. Weird I know. But its ok. For my skin tone I would go for a pinker and darker shade.

Popular Blush Products