Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush in Honey

3.7

on 4/8/2011 11:56:00 PM

I have this blush in "Petal", and it is a soft, peachy pink...not orange; looks very natural...the trick to getting enough color, I've found, is apply with a cotton ball. A couple of swirls over the blush, then to your cheeks and you get a really pretty flush of color.
The downside is the puny little brush that came in the package fell out of the case and hasn't been seen since.

on 3/29/2011 2:28:00 PM

I have been using blushes that are too pink or too bright peach. On my fair skin I decided I looked a bit clownish so I went in search of a more natural flush. This color looked just right, I went home and read the reviews here and was not optimistic. Then the next day I used this and was pleanantly surprised. The color totally shows up on me. If I were to put on 2 or 3 coats I would look like a brazen hussey. I love the color. It is not bright and ridiculous looking like a lot of blushes. It does add a nice, more natural looking blush to my face. Doesnt last all day but nothing does. Oh, the brush is the silliest little thing ever. It shouldnt even come with a brush, its a waste.

on 1/24/2011 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This blush doesn't show up to the party. I applied it and applied it, I think I had about 5 or 6 layers on before I could see a hint of color.

I don't wear MAC but I had been matched to NC35/NC37 about a year ago when I was contemplating trying that brand. That's just for reference.

The reason I picked up this particular color is because it looked to be the darkest and most pigmented of the lot and I was wrong.

Beautiful in the pan, nothing makes it to the face.

on 12/28/2010 2:58:00 PM

I like this blush, I actually own three of them, two of this shade and another pink shade. I like this particular shade since I was looking for a nice peachy and bronzey color. It takes a couple of times to show up the color, so I don't like that. Another thing that I don't like is the freaking glitter.. I haven't seen it, until the other day that I looked at my self in the sunlight and I was like: wtf! :S So I don't thing I will repurchase.

on 12/15/2010 11:18:00 PM

Honey is a great color for the blush-phobe. Very natural muted pink with a bit of brown. I don't mind if it takes a few swipes to get color to show up--I'd rather build it up so it looks natural. Wish people would have reviewed this color here instead of others. The little brush is ridiculous though--it's even smaller than the usual ones since they had to fit it into the small case. It would only be a good size for shadow.

on 5/21/2010 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this blush! I got it in Petal, but there wasnt a review for it, so im writing it on here. MUCH better than revlons powder blush! The color is kind of sheer but not, pretty much perfext. I only need one sweep and its perfect color pigmintation, unlike revlon powder blush where as i have to apply a few layers of it to get the desired color. LOVELOVE it. definitely recommend. The only thing i dislike about this is the brush is pointless. But i dont think anyone used the brushes that come with blushes. I use revlons blush brush which is perfect, & perfectly sized for this blush!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this blush! It's semi-sheer (but in a good way)and perfect for daytime or natural looks. It remind's me of a sheered out MAC Ambering Rose or NARS Love Joy. It's beautiful! It's a rosey terracotta shade with a light shimmer.

on 3/2/2010 9:33:00 AM

I like this blush a lot. I bought this as a temporary fix after not having my mac sheertone shimmer blush that came in the facekit and now I find I'm using it more than the mac blush. It may be too light come summer when I'm tanner but right now it's a great daytime color for work that goes on smooth and stays put most of the day.

on 11/6/2009 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this colour! A little goes a long way. I've had this since the beginning of the year and still have a lot left. Although the powder doesn't seem to be pressed as well as it should be, it's still an excellent blush.

on 8/30/2009 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this blush, and I am also shocked that the reviews aren't better. This gives a really nice, natural flush to the cheeks. It is perfect for work (I work at a law firm, where I like to keep my makeup more on the conservative side). This blush also has very good staying power, and blends well. I will repurchase!