August 28, 2014 | 1142 users online

Blush - Revlon - ColorStay Mineral Blush in Honey

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using blushes that are too pink or too bright peach. On my fair skin I decided I looked a bit clownish so I went in search of a more natural flush. This color looked just right, I went home and read the reviews here and was not optimistic. Then the next day I used this and was pleanantly surprised. The color totally shows up on me. If I were to put on 2 or 3 coats I would look like a brazen hussey. I love the color. It is not bright and ridiculous looking like a lot of blushes. It does add a nice, more natural looking blush to my face. Doesnt last all day but nothing does. Oh, the brush is the silliest little thing ever. It shouldnt even come with a brush, its a waste.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by katrosado5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush doesn't show up to the party. I applied it and applied it, I think I had about 5 or 6 layers on before I could see a hint of color.

I don't wear MAC but I had been matched to NC35/NC37 about a year ago when I was contemplating trying that brand. That's just for reference.

The reason I picked up this particular color is because it looked to be the darkest and most pigmented of the lot and I was wrong.

Beautiful in the pan, nothing makes it to the face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this blush, I actually own three of them, two of this shade and another pink shade. I like this particular shade since I was looking for a nice peachy and bronzey color. It takes a couple of times to show up the color, so I don't like that. Another thing that I don't like is the freaking glitter.. I haven't seen it, until the other day that I looked at my self in the sunlight and I was like: wtf! :S So I don't thing I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

Honey is a great color for the blush-phobe. Very natural muted pink with a bit of brown. I don't mind if it takes a few swipes to get color to show up--I'd rather build it up so it looks natural. Wish people would have reviewed this color here instead of others. The little brush is ridiculous though--it's even smaller than the usual ones since they had to fit it into the small case. It would only be a good size for shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by NaeCouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! I got it in Petal, but there wasnt a review for it, so im writing it on here. MUCH better than revlons powder blush! The color is kind of sheer but not, pretty much perfext. I only need one sweep and its perfect color pigmintation, unlike revlon powder blush where as i have to apply a few layers of it to get the desired color. LOVELOVE it. definitely recommend. The only thing i dislike about this is the brush is pointless. But i dont think anyone used the brushes that come with blushes. I use revlons blush brush which is perfect, & perfectly sized for this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkNailsXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this blush! It's semi-sheer (but in a good way)and perfect for daytime or natural looks. It remind's me of a sheered out MAC Ambering Rose or NARS Love Joy. It's beautiful! It's a rosey terracotta shade with a light shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Elle000

I like this blush a lot. I bought this as a temporary fix after not having my mac sheertone shimmer blush that came in the facekit and now I find I'm using it more than the mac blush. It may be too light come summer when I'm tanner but right now it's a great daytime color for work that goes on smooth and stays put most of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 6:47:00 AM More reviews by bobbob616

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this colour! A little goes a long way. I've had this since the beginning of the year and still have a lot left. Although the powder doesn't seem to be pressed as well as it should be, it's still an excellent blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Jenna6686

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush, and I am also shocked that the reviews aren't better. This gives a really nice, natural flush to the cheeks. It is perfect for work (I work at a law firm, where I like to keep my makeup more on the conservative side). This blush also has very good staying power, and blends well. I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I'm really surprised about the not so good reviews on this. I bought it the other day, really only because Revlon was BOGOF at CVS and I need my Colorstay Active and nothing else so I figured I'll try a blush. I had kind of wanted this but was always turned off by their $13.99 price tag. Before I used it I checked on here and was alarmed by the bad reviews and almost returned it but decided to give it a shot anyway. I'm glad I did. I've been using their matte peach blush and I really like it but wanted to try some mineral blush. I can't understand why people say this isn't pigmented. It sure is on me and I'm not all that pale (I use CS in Sand Beige). As a matter of fact, I had to use a little powder to tone it down because after the reviews I read I piled it on my brush (I use E.L.F. Studio Line Complexion Brush). It doesn't last all day on me but then no blush does. It does last for several hours at least and gives me a nice healthy glow without a lot of shimmer. I'll buy it again on sale for sure. I usually switch to pinks in the winter and would like to try Petal.