Wet 'n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Catwalk Pink #345

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Way too messy, it gets all over everything and it's extremely glittery

on 7/13/2013 12:41:00 AM

I used used this as the last step in putting my make up. I love how natural the look is. Awesome for the price

on 5/11/2013 7:35:00 AM

I purchased this along with the other shades in this line...while it is not my favorite of the bunch as a blusher, it is amazing at highlighting..but a light hand is warranted, otherwise it shows up ok my skin extremely shimmery - I do what others do and use the middle colors as a blush..and it is very blendable and buildable, gives a nice natural glow to the skin - the outer two colors I will use to highlight very lightly the tops of my cheekbones - pigmentation, as with all WnW products, is outstanding..and I can see this particular little gem working with all skintones..highly recommend

on 5/10/2013 8:41:00 PM

I was happy when I bought this but it had too much glitter for me.

on 5/6/2013 7:10:00 PM

I love this product! I have just a tiny bit left. I am very fair so I use these type of products to keep me from looking anemic. This is one of the few that is not too shimmery and light enough not to make my face look dirty. I love the color very natural very buildable. Lasts the entire day. Great price. The package is where it lacks which for the price I expect, just be careful the product crumbles easily. Overall very useful will buy again.

on 4/22/2013 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Ooooo I love this one! At first, I didn't like it because the bronzey strip seemed more glittery than shimmery/champagne-glowy. So I was very scared. But what I love is that this isn't super pigmented. So you can use this TOTALLY on its own if you're just hopping out of the house for a few errands & want to be completely natural looking. It definitely gives a nice glow. I don't use the bronzey color as much. I did notice that the pigmentation is so hard to get (this is a perfect BUILDABLE product), so instead of using a standard big fluffy blush brush, I used a smaller tapered brush to apply. I apply about three good layers & it gives the best healthy, natural, pink-rosey glow. The color is hardly there. What you can do is just use the 2 middle colors & apply a few layers & you will DEFINITELY get nice, rosey cheeks. I like buildable products when it comes to shimmery colors like these. The packaging on this one seems a lot more sturdier than Color Icon, so I haven't had any breaking problems yet. I bought this for $4 at CVS.

on 3/2/2013 2:43:00 AM

I love multi-color products that create dimensionality, and this multi-tasking blush-bronzer-highlighter is amazing for only $3. The colors this product is offered in are all safe, sheer colors on application with finger tips or brush (the latter recommended), but the color is buildable and can be applied color-by-color to build their intensity, or swirled in combination for a tinted glow. Also, no matter how layered on this is, I have never been able to over-apply it!

Each of the colors this product is offered in seems more strongly suited for either blushing, bronzing, or highlighting, but Catwalk Pink contains four shades that I feel balance each of the three techniques. Catwalk Pink contains a light, gold shimmer and a lilac pink that work together as highlighters, while the warm pink and rosy brown shades work well as blush and bronzer, both respectively or when used together.

The packaging for this product is perhaps the only issue I have, as although this is packaged in a sleek, flat screw-lid jar with a see-through lid, the plastic feels cheap. But for only $3, I couldn't expect much for packaging. The product itself is so good for the value though that the packaging quality is quite easy to overlook.

on 2/1/2013 11:36:00 AM

although this is shimmery, you can use it as a highlight OR blush. it comes with a variation of 4 shades ranging light to dark, you can pick or you can blend em together. creates a shimmery pink, champangney bronze color. great price as well!

on 10/3/2012 12:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Picked up this beauty last night after I returned my PF Happy Blush (which was horrid). I used to have the rosey glow one, which was okay, but I adore the shimmer in Catwalk Pink. I used it as a blush after swirling all the colors together on a fluffy brush. I think the color payoff is really good, I had to use a powder after just to tone it down a bit. The shimmer is very nice and I like that you don't have to struggle to get it to deposit and stay on your skin. Great choice!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

Wet n Wild Mega Glo - I mistakenly bought this thinking it was illuminating powder, possibly because this is what it says it is on the package. It is not. It is a gorgeous blush that has become my go to pick me up.

It has four stripes that you can use individually or swirled together. I rarely use them individually. The first strip is a shimmery light bronze. The second strip is a shimmery light pink, almost highlight color. This third strip is a v slight shimmery rosy pink and the fourth is glossy copper. It super adheres to and blends with to whatever else is under it, be it my TM, liquid foundation, or powder base. We are having record a heat wave and this stuff seems to stay put. I bought this on an impulse and notice that this summer I am reaching for it before any of my HE foundations. A little of this goes a long way - I use it several times a week and have had it for months and haven't made a dent in the pan.

The packaging is yuck and I am not too cranky about it. Wet n Wild is not known for its classy packaging - so it isn't the best - big deal - I have plenty of beautifully packaged blushes that cracked, dried out or changed color on me.

I am not sure what other colors it comes in so I don't know how the colors would work for individuals who aren't NW15-20. However, if you can find a color that works for you, this blush or "illuminating powder" is a keeper.

Popular Blush Products