October 20, 2014 | 1497 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by jubejubies

I recently purchased this lip butter after endlessly searching for a good tinted lip balm. Having read reviews on Korres products, I decided to give it a try and purchased it for $16 (18 with tax) at Sephora. The price did seem steep for me as it's $12 in the States and way cheaper everywhere else it seems but in Canada, nevertheless I have to say that I do like it. It is creamy and moisturizing, and helps to make my lips look very soft. My only con is with the Quince colour/shade. I have medium coloured lips and the bright pink colour just doesn't pick up on my lips at all. I get a slight hint of pink on my lips but it otherwise just makes my lips look shiny and moisturized. The smell is amazing though! I'm definitely going to try another colour next, preferably wild rose or plum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this except for the packaging. Sticking my fingers into the product creeps me out, and is especially difficult with my long nails. I'm sure I would have used this up already if I didn't avoid it unless my hands are freshly washed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Jillsmith

This product is a great find for someone dealing with chapped and peeling lips! I find the formula very soothing and I think it has improved the condition of my lips. The smell is yummy and color adds some brightness to my face, while also somehow being subtle and natural at the same time.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Beare1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lip butter for 12 dollars at Sephora/

Pros:
-Great color output, not overwhelming
-No flavor, slight smell
-Great layered under lipgloss

Cons:
-Not very moisturizing
-Little amount
-High price

Packaging:
-Ok, unsanitary but easy to use
-Small enough to fit into any purse
-Looks very chic

Overall:

Overall, it's ok. I will be returning it and I would not recommend this to a friend. This would be better for someone who had naturally moist lips but then something that was cheaper like eos or Blistex. I have very dry lips. I exfoliate every other day and moisturize constantly mostly with one of the Smith's Rosebud Salve Strawberry lip balm but this just doesn't cut it. I live up north and with winter coming, this won't survive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by greta23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the Korres Lip Butters - especially in Quince. Its a really flattering shade of rose. The color doesn't last very long, but it does a great job of moisutrizing your lips. I just bought my third one from allcosmeticswholesale.com, for 1/2 the price. LOVE IT! Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These Korres lip butters are what I wear on my lips probably 95% of the time, and of that I mostly wear the Wild Rose color, but I recently got this color and it's a nice change for summer. It's bright and pretty without being garishly bright. Definitely a good one to keep in the rotation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in this color and Jasmine, and i am in love with these lip butters. Quince is very pigmented and is the same color on my lips as it is in the pot. I would definatley recommend this for someone who is more hesitant about wearing redder lip colors, because this is not an in-your-face color. it is very wearable and moisturising, and has a nice gloss to it. The korres lip butters are one of the best lip products that I have ever owned.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Korres rocks!! I was pleasantly surprised with this lip butter, because its so hydrating and colorful like a lipstick in pot! I don't think I'll purchase the tub again, I think I'll buy the tube, because I hate getting lip products on my hands. Quince is a beautiful, red-sheer color, that goes well with any skin tone. It provides a natural, satin finish, but has a horrible taste and scent. I knocked off a lippie because of the awkward packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this! I think it's the first lip product that I've completely used up and repurchased. This is a beautiful bright pink color that adds a nice sheer pop of color. I like this because I can apply it without a mirror and it always looks good. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ALStephens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Easy to apply, foolproof (light rose) and flattering tint, non-sticky, and the little tub lasts forever. These Korres butters (and burt's bees pomegranate) are the only lip products I use. I can't stand the feeling of lipsticks or glosses; so this is my choice for moisturizing my lips.

I always wait to get these on sale. As much as I like this, I just don't think any lip balm is worth $12.