April 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by greta23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the Korres Lip Butters - especially in Quince. Its a really flattering shade of rose. The color doesn't last very long, but it does a great job of moisutrizing your lips. I just bought my third one from allcosmeticswholesale.com, for 1/2 the price. LOVE IT! Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These Korres lip butters are what I wear on my lips probably 95% of the time, and of that I mostly wear the Wild Rose color, but I recently got this color and it's a nice change for summer. It's bright and pretty without being garishly bright. Definitely a good one to keep in the rotation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in this color and Jasmine, and i am in love with these lip butters. Quince is very pigmented and is the same color on my lips as it is in the pot. I would definatley recommend this for someone who is more hesitant about wearing redder lip colors, because this is not an in-your-face color. it is very wearable and moisturising, and has a nice gloss to it. The korres lip butters are one of the best lip products that I have ever owned.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Korres rocks!! I was pleasantly surprised with this lip butter, because its so hydrating and colorful like a lipstick in pot! I don't think I'll purchase the tub again, I think I'll buy the tube, because I hate getting lip products on my hands. Quince is a beautiful, red-sheer color, that goes well with any skin tone. It provides a natural, satin finish, but has a horrible taste and scent. I knocked off a lippie because of the awkward packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this! I think it's the first lip product that I've completely used up and repurchased. This is a beautiful bright pink color that adds a nice sheer pop of color. I like this because I can apply it without a mirror and it always looks good. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ALStephens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Easy to apply, foolproof (light rose) and flattering tint, non-sticky, and the little tub lasts forever. These Korres butters (and burt's bees pomegranate) are the only lip products I use. I can't stand the feeling of lipsticks or glosses; so this is my choice for moisturizing my lips.

I always wait to get these on sale. As much as I like this, I just don't think any lip balm is worth $12.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by karoin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably the best lip balm I have ever tried. I have very sensitive lips. They are almost never smooth, always rough and bumpy.. I can't really use lip stick and many lip balms because they make my lips really red, sometimes painful and bumpy.

Not this. When I first put this lip butter on my lips they were smooth instantly!!!I My skin stopped peeling and my lips feel very soft. The color is gorgeous, I apply it in several layers to achieve almost a fuchsia shade, which I love.

The scent is very pleasant and it tastes yummy.. I just want to lick this off my lips. The scent reminds me of something from my childhood. Probably some of my mom's make up I used to secretly put on :)

I will definitely repurchase this, and will probably buy in all the other shades. Like other reviewers I don't care for the pot packaging. I hate applying lip balm with my fingers. But I heard there's a stick version of this, so I'll definitely get that next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the squeeze tube. It makes my lips feel AMAZING, stays on for five hours, and gives me a bright pop of medium-coverage bright pink.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

I bought this in the squeeze tube. The consistence is too liquid-y for me, too wet. And the color is so pretty but too bright for me. I guess I would recommend it more for someone quite young and who likes bold colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a thick, tacky, slippery, emollient pink pout polish, which straddles the line between gloss and balm. Itís super shiny, with a pretty hint of warm, petal pink. Itís more than your-lips-but-better, because itís so super glossy Ė almost too much so for my tastes. Itís faintly irritating on the lips, in that I can feel it sitting there, but itís easy to apply, looks good and also seems to have a plumping effect. Perhaps thatís about the light hitting the glassy surface. Actually, I prefer to apply this over lipstick and then blot. I also think its thickness will be a good blue-lips preventative when drinking red wine.
To be honest, I think I prefer Sleekís Pout Polishes to this, because they are lighter in texture, yet still have great colour pay-off. Iím not disappointed I tried this £6 tub, and I may try the other colours/flavours, but for now, Iím just pleased with it, rather than besotted.