September 19, 2014 | 1582 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this except for the packaging. Sticking my fingers into the product creeps me out, and is especially difficult with my long nails. I'm sure I would have used this up already if I didn't avoid it unless my hands are freshly washed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Jillsmith

This product is a great find for someone dealing with chapped and peeling lips! I find the formula very soothing and I think it has improved the condition of my lips. The smell is yummy and color adds some brightness to my face, while also somehow being subtle and natural at the same time.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Beare1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lip butter for 12 dollars at Sephora/

Pros:
-Great color output, not overwhelming
-No flavor, slight smell
-Great layered under lipgloss

Cons:
-Not very moisturizing
-Little amount
-High price

Packaging:
-Ok, unsanitary but easy to use
-Small enough to fit into any purse
-Looks very chic

Overall:

Overall, it's ok. I will be returning it and I would not recommend this to a friend. This would be better for someone who had naturally moist lips but then something that was cheaper like eos or Blistex. I have very dry lips. I exfoliate every other day and moisturize constantly mostly with one of the Smith's Rosebud Salve Strawberry lip balm but this just doesn't cut it. I live up north and with winter coming, this won't survive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by greta23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the Korres Lip Butters - especially in Quince. Its a really flattering shade of rose. The color doesn't last very long, but it does a great job of moisutrizing your lips. I just bought my third one from allcosmeticswholesale.com, for 1/2 the price. LOVE IT! Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These Korres lip butters are what I wear on my lips probably 95% of the time, and of that I mostly wear the Wild Rose color, but I recently got this color and it's a nice change for summer. It's bright and pretty without being garishly bright. Definitely a good one to keep in the rotation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in this color and Jasmine, and i am in love with these lip butters. Quince is very pigmented and is the same color on my lips as it is in the pot. I would definatley recommend this for someone who is more hesitant about wearing redder lip colors, because this is not an in-your-face color. it is very wearable and moisturising, and has a nice gloss to it. The korres lip butters are one of the best lip products that I have ever owned.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Korres rocks!! I was pleasantly surprised with this lip butter, because its so hydrating and colorful like a lipstick in pot! I don't think I'll purchase the tub again, I think I'll buy the tube, because I hate getting lip products on my hands. Quince is a beautiful, red-sheer color, that goes well with any skin tone. It provides a natural, satin finish, but has a horrible taste and scent. I knocked off a lippie because of the awkward packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this! I think it's the first lip product that I've completely used up and repurchased. This is a beautiful bright pink color that adds a nice sheer pop of color. I like this because I can apply it without a mirror and it always looks good. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ALStephens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Easy to apply, foolproof (light rose) and flattering tint, non-sticky, and the little tub lasts forever. These Korres butters (and burt's bees pomegranate) are the only lip products I use. I can't stand the feeling of lipsticks or glosses; so this is my choice for moisturizing my lips.

I always wait to get these on sale. As much as I like this, I just don't think any lip balm is worth $12.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by karoin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably the best lip balm I have ever tried. I have very sensitive lips. They are almost never smooth, always rough and bumpy.. I can't really use lip stick and many lip balms because they make my lips really red, sometimes painful and bumpy.

Not this. When I first put this lip butter on my lips they were smooth instantly!!!I My skin stopped peeling and my lips feel very soft. The color is gorgeous, I apply it in several layers to achieve almost a fuchsia shade, which I love.

The scent is very pleasant and it tastes yummy.. I just want to lick this off my lips. The scent reminds me of something from my childhood. Probably some of my mom's make up I used to secretly put on :)

I will definitely repurchase this, and will probably buy in all the other shades. Like other reviewers I don't care for the pot packaging. I hate applying lip balm with my fingers. But I heard there's a stick version of this, so I'll definitely get that next time.