December 21, 2014 | 866 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this as a daytime moisturizer, I bought it because it has SPF and it is not too heavy (I have very oily skin). I like that it is not too heavy or greasy, it absorbs fairly quickly and is unscented. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. However, this doesn't provide enough moisture, even for my very oily skin. I will use the rest of this up, but will look for something that provides a bit more moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by rastevens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really really wanted to like this but ended up being disappointed. I liked Aveeno for the longest time but have recently made the switch to mostly Olay products. This moisturizer was the beginning of my switch to Olay. It made my face so oily and I broke out from it, even though it says it is noncomedogenic. Thumbs down for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Teenakristeena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Aveeno that's that 💋

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Jessica386

I bought these and it made my face itchy so I stop using it quick plus it also made my face too shiny witch I didn't like bc my face is already oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Creolepastry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE!! Isn't too thick, gives my skin the matte look that I desire, and has sunscreen in it! Best moisturizer ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is hardly any noticeable shimmer in this product.. I had to *really* look under the light and even then, it's barely visible. I doubt anyone will see it on your face from far away.

This stuff is alright, nothing groundbreaking, A very simple moisturizer that isn't super hydrating but is good for summer. The scent is nice - kind of a clean, lotion scent. I have fairly dry skin and in the winter time it really acts up. I think this lotion is nice for summer though. I might repurchase, we'll see.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packaging is fine - basic plastic bottle with pump.
Moisturizer leaves skin shiny in a bad way - not "luminous" but oily.
Marketed as non-comedogenic, but gave me blackheads.

Two lippies for at least having an SPF that seemed to work.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by jennxrawr

I like this sunscreen because it doesn't give you that horrible purpley white cast. BUT there are some fine glitters in the product which I absolutely hate. If someone were to come up to me, they would notice the glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have NO idea what anyone is talking about when they mention sparkle in this product. I'm on my third bottle of this face moisturizer and I have never had that experience! I am a huge fan of Aveeno products in general, and this face lotion is no exception. The consistency is great--It is thick enough to provide a great protective layer for your skin but it feels super lightweight on the skin. It does not leave my face looking or feeling greasy either. I have acne-prone skin and this lotion has never broken me out. I use this moisturizer day and night and I absolutely love it. There is also NO harsh perfume smell, which is something I've disliked about several face moisturizers in the past. I think it is overpriced for what it is, but a bottle does last me a long time AND you can get a 2-pack at BJ's for around $20 when one bottle at CVS/Target/etc. is normally $15. I will continue to repurchase this lotion in the future...I think it does great things for my skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by vymichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Unlike the other reviewers, I didn't notice any sparkle.
I bought this when I was unfamiliar with moisturizers and I have to say, I still like it.
I put it on in the morning before I wear any makeup (but make sure to wait about 10 minutes before applying makeup)

It works well and does the job! It absorbs into the skin well. Not too greasy. I have very oily skin and it somewhat controls the oil.