July 31, 2014 | 2023 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Amerah

AMAZING

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by dhryan429

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found this thoroughly unimpressive. Truth be told, powder is my least favorite cosmetic product. But I've heard good things about the Mineralize, so I wanted to give powder another chance. The color match was solid, so it started out on the right foot. I was also fine with the feel of it, though I found it to look just a bit cakey. After a few hours my pores, which are not overly large, looked like craters. My face also looked excessively greasy, even though I don't find my skin to me particularly oily. I've given it a few days and now I'm done with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Sargis2129

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The verdict is still out on this product. I read so many raving reviews I had to try it. In the package I thought the powder looked a little light for my skin. I'm NC25, but the MUA matched me to this powder. $30 is a little steep IMO. The color does match me though and I do like that it isn't heavy but has build-able coverage. I have very sensitive skin and cant wear full coverage foundations. I've only used this three or four times. I'm not sure I love this product. I've used other mineral powders that gave better coverage and was less expensive. I may put this one up for swap.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by EmmaElizR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!! I have it in medium-dark and if you have pale skin like me you find that most bronsers are way too orange. This is perfect if you want to warm up your skin and you want it to be subtle. The packaging make it super handy to put in your bag and I do find it lasts for most of the day. You can build it up to be darker which gives you the choice to do both. If your darker than an NW15 then go for dark-deep

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This buffs into the skin beautifully, evening out the skintone and providing light to buildable coverage without ever being cakey. Even applies well onto the most dry areas of my face, I use this on its own or just with a primer underneath.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by TayTheBeautyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not in medium I'm in deep dark but there's no forum for this complexion. This broke me out HORRIBLY. I used this after the mac matchmaster and pro long wear concealer and before my fix+. I loved it when I used it that's why I give a 3. it gave my face a beautiful glow, great sheen, wasn't matte but very natural look. Everyone loved it. I got compliments like CRAZY. After 2 days I noticed my face burning and itching. itching while off and literally burning throughout the night itching like crazy as well. next morning I realized reddish rashes under my eyes, and really bad on my cheeks. leaving rashes and dark marks on my cheeks. I had to return it and ended up returning the other 3 mac products yesterday because my face continued to itch it did break out less without this powder but it didn't stop until I quit the whole line of MAC. :/ I loved it but I sure can't use it or ELSE. it dryed my face horribly and its still healing from last week

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Erin1906

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this powder 3 years ago as my first pressed powder. Before i got it, i read tons of reviews about how it last forever. and yes, it does last forever!! I've been using it as my only powder foundation(to set my makeup or directly as a foundation). it gives a matte, even skin look without drying my skin(i have really dry skin).

after three years, there's still like 70% of the product left. maybe it's because i don't do my makeup everyday, but still, really impressive. So in the long run, the price is really not a problem.

This powder is really sheer, doesn't give much coverage. it's good because it never gets cakey on face(at least not on me). so if you are looking for some more covering product, you can directly pass this one.

OVERALL:
like it a lot!
looks natural not heavy
last really long(cheap in the long-run)
fits my skin color pretty well

the only thing makes me unsatisfied and want to try other products is that it doesn't surprise me from any aspect(doesn't make my skin look magically pretty or something). it is really normal, just normal. has everything a powder should have.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by angeluv178

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Really wished this would work out as it looked great on my combo NC30 skin. I usually only get a few pimples. Unfortunately, the powder gave me the worst breakouts. I stopped using this and my skin cleared up. I wanted to give it another chance since I love the finish so much, but decided to do test spots by setting some on my pimple scars first. I ended up breaking out in clumps where I tested! It was definitely this which broke me out. Ended up returning it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think it is a great product whom it suits!! for me it just broke me out like CRAZYYYY!!! it gave me cystic acne !! :S

Edit Edit Edit ******************

This is a absolute piece of crap.. So after about a year or so I though of using over my other bb creams and liquid foundation. I thought well if I just use it lightly as a setting powder over other products it wont cause much harm... I continued happily for ab a month(Not everyday as I don't use foundation or bb everyday.. may be twice a week or so..) I loved the finish...I was breaking out here and there. but I thought well may be I need to cleanse even more.. I was noticing lil bumps under my skin in my cheek area.. where I never had probs LIKE EVER... you wont see it.. but when I touch my cheeks I can feel little bumps all over... I didn't understand at first what was causing it.. but it multiplied like crRRaaaZZZyyyy.. Anyways than when I realized may be MSF was the culprit.. I did more research and found out these bumps are reactions to the ""MINERAL"" they have in MSF... this shit has less minerals and more harmful ingredient in this... should be banned .. ruined my skin.. with small cyctic acne and bumps all over.. now that I have thrown it out in the garbage.. my face has started to heal!! thank god... I even had nightmares about this bumps in my face... so yeah just eliminating this did the job.. now entirely healed yet..but almost there...

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Good everyday powder to reduce shine and set make up. It's my go to powder. Does not really seem to give color which I like.