December 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish - 510A Light Beige Frost

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by 12ain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice, picked it up for a dollar! A great color for summer. Smooth sleek and conditions! Love it's rosy color!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great rusty coral! its just a bit darker than my natrual lip color. i will be repurchuasing asap!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by HeidiF69

This is one of those colors I just keep buying, I love everything about it! The color is more of an apricot shade on me, very pretty. Kind of a beige/coral. It's light, without being sickly looking on my light olive skin. Not a nude, just a bit darker than my natural lips. The texture is light and creamy, feels so good and never dries out my lips. I'll keep purchasing this, especially for the summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by soapykitty

I'd lable this color as a rose with a little bit of hardley noticeable frosty beige.It has a creamy texture and looks very natural on me.This lipstick is perfect if you want a little bit of color,but not too much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Coverage: 5/5! Can go from sheer to full, it's easy to work with.
Staying power: 3/5. Doesn't really last through a meal, if u don't eat its good.
Feel: 5/5, neither drying nor sticky.
Look: 5/5, no running off, very attractive on me - it's a medium pink with shine. I'm fair Asian skin, Mac NC/NW 15-20. A guy said it made him really wanna taste my lips lol! It's subtly seducing.
Application 5/5: easy even without a brush.
Smell: none!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbleu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this color on sale for $.59 at Rite Aid based on a YT recommendation (emilynoel). I am pleasantly surprised. It's a bright rosy sort of pinkish coral color. I have no idea why it's called Light Beige Frost. It's actually quite moisturizing and the color payoff is good. It's a bit sheer, but you can build up the color for a really fun bright look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The lipstick feels great. Very moisturizing, glides on easily. But this color is terrible on me. It turns bright pink on me (even if I nude out my lips first). I have no problem w/bright pinks but this has a weird brown/orange undertone that just doesn't work on me (I'm pale & cool-toned). I'm not very picky about lip colors but this ages me terribly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 9:46:00 AM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WnW satisfies my urge to buy something new w/o feeling gulity. Yes, guilty. I often am grateful that I don't live too close to Sephora, that would be veeerrrry dangerous. I probaby never would have purchased anything from Wet n Wild if I hadn't read some of the great reviews here, and when my Rite Aid got that big new display, I could not resist. So far I have been pretty impressed w/ most of the items I have tried.
Anyway, I like a few of the NYC 99 cent lipsticks, so thought I'd try the WnW 99 cent ones. The one I bought is #510A. Unfortunately, the actual name is only on the plastic saftey liner which I threw away, all I can remember is that it had the word beige in it....but this lipstick is not beige, it is more like NYC's Buff, though a little less sheer and a bit pinker. I like it alot, it has creamy nice coverage, and maybe best of all, the cap stays on, unlike the 99 cent NYC brand. What good is a lipstick if you can't carry it with you for fear the cap will come off and the stuff will get all over your bag?
If the 99 cent lipstick is this good, I will have to try the other ones that are a dollar or so more, the color selection is nice.