October 20, 2014 | 924 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Heartkaay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like this liner is the same as a regular drugstore liner. I was really disappointed with this product. It dries shiny and it kinda makes my eyes itchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by starletdust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Glides on perfect, stay power is amazing, the best and blackest eyeliner I've ever used! Easy to apply a thin line or build a thick line and add flicks, couldn't ask for more, the only time I don't purchase this is when I trial other liquids but this is the clear winner of the eyeliner world.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't use liquid liner often but Urban Decay's 24/7 is where it's at! Perversion is a super dark and very pigmented black liquid. The skinny brush allows me to draw very thin and precise lines, even though I actually kinda suck at applying liquid liner. It dries fairly quickly and once it's dry, it doesn't move. I have no issues with flaking or peeling off, in fact it's almost a struggle to remove it all with waterproof makeup remover at night. I might not use it much but it is definitely a repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

This is a good product, however, if I nap at all with it, I wake up with black crumbs every where and the liner erased from my eyelids! If I would have actually bought it rather than receiving it with my "Book of Shadows" I would have returned it. i will say that It's a great product if I don't nap in it... Lol I'll stick with maybelline's liquid liner for a quarter of the price, and no black crumbs :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The first time I used this, I was completely unable to use it. For some strange reason, it stung so badly! So I stayed away for awhile. However, when I tried it again in a few weeks, it no longer stung my eyes so this is just a warning/caution for those with sensitive eyes.

I liked the brush tip, it did not fray during my entirety of using the bottle. However, there are some strange mechanisms to this bottle. While I didn't have any problems with the stopper, it slowly began not closing properly. And then the side of the bottle cracked. How disappointing for a high-end product.

Also, it was not very watery proof with watery eyes. I usually do winged eyeliner, and the wings will not last on my eyes. I have to substitute MAC Liquidlast for the wing, doing the line along my lashline with Perversion instead.

I'm stumped on whether or not to repurchase, but I would still recommend it because I enjoyed it enough to finish it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I got a full size of this liquid liner in the Urban Decay Book of Shadows 4. It is very opaque and lasts a full day for me. The brush is super thin and precise, much like the felt tip applicator on the Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner. The only thing that irritates me is how I can never tell which end of the tube is the brush, if that makes sense. I always end up opening the tube upside down, which is a minor inconvenience, but annoying nonetheless.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by lamicl13

I love the color - but I wish it would stay on my eyes. This eyeliner likes to peel off after a few hours for me. The packaging makes it seem like there is more product than there actually is. The color is great while it lasts, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by cutiepolish24

This eyeliner is definitely quite pricey but really good. I think that is worth it, it glides really well as the brush is so versatile and so easy to make the perfect cat eye. I recommend it if you can afford it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is the blackest black liner I have ever used. It's also the best liquid liner I have ever used and doesn't flake or smudge like some others. I have watery eyes on occasion when I wear makeup and this stuff does not move.
The tip is felt and is very sharp and defined. This is definitely one of those higher end liners that is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

I love this eyeliner! It does not smear at all!