April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Scrubs - Boots - No 7 Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by ADoyle90815

I found this at my local Target and I fell in love with it, plus I've gotten compliments after using it. I have repurchased this twice since I found it, and plan to do so again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by KGJxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love LOVE this product. I first tried it in sample size with one of those gift sets free with my No. 7 purchase, and I liked it so much I bought it in full size. I don't use it that often because I usually forget about exfoliating, but when I do I'm always left with smooth soft skin that looks brighter and healthier. I have dry skin which tends to show up in patches when I wear matte foundation, but a quick scrub with this and it buffs it all away and keeps my face looking smooth. Followed by moisturizer, it makes my skin feel like silk. Obviously not everyone is going to love this product, it's definitely not for sensitive skin or everyday use as the scrub can be quite sharp and harsh on skin, as it needs to be to remove the dead skin. But luckily I've had no problems and no irritation at all. I think the price is very reasonable for such a high quality product and it has lasted me well.. my tube is just running out after a year, bearing in mind I don't use it all the time but you really don't need to, and a little goes a long way. My holy grail skincare, and I will continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by nadiame

This is my first product from the Boots No 7 line and i really wanted it find a better experience with it, but will i get an overall satisfaction. Will where as it didn't help me with my moderate acne problem (i'm starting to wonder if anything will help) i have noticed on my cheeks which are usually rough but don't have acne will very smooth and supple, but beware don't leave it too long on your face it can cause burning and have a good moisturizer at hand if you have dry skin. I thing i really hate about this product is the smell, it has that strong chemical smell but it wears off after you wash it off, but hey what microdermabrasion product doesn't have a horrid chemical scent. It was pretty expensive for me of the quantity of the product, i might try it again if my acne ever disappears so i will update in the many years after my acne disappears :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by LilMizz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I get an unlimited supply of No7 products so had this (amongst their other products) lying around for quite a while. I love the clean feeling scrubs give you, so I kept this for many months and have come back to it infrequently, about just once per month. This is because it is way too abrasive. I know - it's supposedly 'microdermabrasion', but I've used such scrubs before and my skin responded well. But this just irritates my skin so bad! The first few times I ignored it, but now it's really pissed me off. I used it lightly two days ago - by lightly, I mean I literally squirt a small blob into my usual face wash so that it lathers and isn't as concentrated. Then I massage gently, and evenly. I ALWAYS follow with my regular cleanser just to remove any traces (I have sensitive skin so I try to stick to products that settle my skin). Anyway at first my skin always felt ok, but then the next day i WILL without a doubt wake up with severely irritated skin! My face has gone bright red, I have random red spots all over my cheeks, not zits, but like red dots, red patches of colour over my otherwise olive skin. My cheeks are the worst. On top, I have an itchyness just under my jaw where there is a cluster of bumps. And worst of all, I have had a massive breakout. It happened on New Yrs Eve this year and I distinctly remember using this as my mini facial as I wanted to get ready for my party. AT the time I didnt know it was this that caused it. Now, the exact same pattern has emerged. With, literally, a cluster of red inflamed zits on the left side of my forehead, another on my lower right cheek, another on my left cheek near my mouth. In between these clusters are tiny little odd ones. It makes me feel so ugly as no foundation can conceal it, the bumps still show up, all over. I have tried to put less make up on to settle it, but the 2nd day I woke up it looked even more pronounced. I think its going to take time to calm down. But I am glad I finally figured out the problem. This scrub is so abrasive it irritates the crap out of my skin. I think if you're sensitive you should be really really careful when using this. Im gutted.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Alayned

So far this product is wonderful! I only purchased this yesterday, but It already slightly improved my complexion. Prior to using this my skin was in horrible condition. I have some active pimples that are taking longer than normal (for me) to go away, a lot of dry patches on my cheeks, and shallow and some deep acne scars that are also on my cheeks. Right after I first used this I didn't see any improvement for my dry cheeks or acne scars, but the rest of face felt smoother and not so dull looking. Also, some of my pimples are now just annoying marks. Getting these results from just after one use is remarkable! I plan on using this either every-other-day or twice a week. I haven't decided yet. I usually get antsy when I get desired results this fast. This product is sort of expensive for me but that's only because I'm a poor college student. If this product continues to do wonders for me (mostly diminish the look of my acne scars) than I will first edit this review, then maybe buy more from the Boots No7 line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by EricaDerout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been fantastic for my acne prone skin! I adore it - I use it every other day during my morning shower. It's much gentler than other microdermabrasion kits out there, which always seem to irritate my skin and worsen my acne.

I still use benzoyl peroxide at bedtime to keep the acne under control, but switching to Boots No7 skincare and cosmetics has greatly helped my skin. I even kept before and after pics so that I'd never be tempted to change products again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

WOW i'm in love. this made my skin soooo soft and really helped with my blemishes and terrible acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

This stuff is what got me to be more picky about my exfoliators. After using this and seeing the results there is no desire to go back to something like St. Ives apricot facial scrub. The tiny particles really get in there and practically resurface and refine the skin. Every bit as good as the Olay microdermabrasion Regenerist system for literally half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by queeeenie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The price for this product was phenomenal. It was really cheap when you compare to all the things it would do for your face. I have so much acne scars and I used this exfoliator twice a week as instructed and within a month, all my scars were 70% lighter and reduced. It makes me face feel clean, very clean. It felt smooth but so clean and fresh. It's a convenient in a tube and the size isn't big at all, I can carry it in a little clutch! You just need a little dab and it spreads all over your face. It's wonderful. I suggest to everyone of all skin-types and needs. Bottom line, this product will definitely benefit your face no matter what.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by julieatx

OMG!! I found this at my local Target and I fell in love. I have been using expensive stuff for years. Walked in and a rep for the company was there and got me to try the microdermabrasion. I was so blown away one by not only the price but, then by the customer service I recieved. I went back the following week and got the whole line.
What made me love it was it did its job with out over drying my skin. And very little amount of the product went a long way.