October 23, 2014 | 1943 users online

Powder - Maybelline - Mineral Power Powder Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by cloz90

Used this for over 6 months. I loved the finish. It give me that extra coverage I needed to cover my acne scars. However, I didn't realise it was making my skin worse. It has bismuth in it. Which is known to be pore clogging. It's also in a lot of mineral makeup (eg. Mac MSF). Acne prone women beware!! Mineral makeup is not as good as it sounds. I'm now using Lorac porefection baked perfecting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by ForeverKim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love love this product... For me, only maybelline has the color of my skintone.. It is talc free which my friend told me that its one of the mineral that has to be avoided if you have an acne prone skin... I would definitely buy this product again and definite recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by beck1392

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The lightest vcolor available was still waaaay too orange. Its a shame since I am in need of a powder and was hoping this would be good but I was very wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

I absolutely love this stuff and I use it almost everyday. I have a few dark spots on my nose and a couple of red patches under my nostril and I just wear this by itself and it just completely evens out my skin tone. I probably wouldn't recommend it for people looking to cover up blemishes or for a perfect skin tone as it doesn't have very good coverage and has more of a natural look. I have it in the shade 'Nude Chair' which is a perfect shade for my skin as it is almost yellowy which just brightens up my face. It's also not heavy on my skin and I don't feel suffocated. The only down side is the brush it comes with, it's horrendous and it feels like I'm using a tree branch on my face. Other than that I love it and highly recommend it for people looking for a everyday natural foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ishiharaseth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff does the job, but it's nothing extraordinary. It's a little drying, so I guess it would work better for oilier skin types. I never use mine just as a regular foundation - rather, I use it to touch up areas that need a little more coverage...but most of the time, I forget that I own it at all. The brush is stiff and the powder tends to fall right off of it, which is weird because the "Pure Blush Mineral" line by Maybelline has a super-soft brush that works fantastically with the powder. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by tashab17

Positive: I love the way this powder makes my skin feel. It has great coverage and hides my blemishes really well. I would definitely recommend it. I have used it on and off for years and always come back to it.

Negatives: It has a bit of an orange tinge to it so always looks a bit too dark.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

This makeup didn't blend evenly so i looked muddy. I didn't like the color, it was darker than i thought the package lead me to believe. Definitely not a fan!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Used this powder when I was first trying makeup. The formula feels a little thin and chalky. On application it didnt make a difference at all and had zero coverage and staying powder. Half the time i applied three coats to try and see a difference. If you're going to the effort of applying makeup you want it to do something and this does zilch. Felt like it had zero staying power as well would not repurchase baby powder would last longer than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by jlualwayyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color looks pink when first applied and turns orange throughout the day. Foundation doesnt last or control oily skin. If u can find the color that suits you and want to go for a very natural look then this is for you but u would also have to have a very good skin to begin with. Overall this product did not help my skin look better.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

never again, I used to think it worked well a few years back until I saw my self outside and I looked really horrible and it's just not for me