April 16, 2014 | 1929 users online

Masks - Pangea Organics - Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MaddieEvans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mask, it really soothes my skin and makes my complexion look fantastic even without makeup. I use it about once a week and/or before going out at night, and my whole face just looks more awake. I bought it from ebeauty.ca for $44 - not cheap, but a little goes a long way and it really works for my combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by tinytim113

I LOVE this mask and so far, it's my favorite out of any that I've tried. It is not your typical clay mask. It smells like herbs (which I really love, but can see why some might be turned off by it) and it forms more of a sparse paste on your face when you apply it on. Once I let it dry and wash it off, I immediately see the differences in my face- incredibly smooth and supple skin with pores that are almost non-existent! So awesome to use after a long day at work for a pick-me-up or prior to going out for special occasions! Please not that the effects last for only a day or so, as most masks that I know of do. It is an expensive product, but a little goes a long way. I'd most definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

I was so pleasantly surprised by how well this mask works! At first glance, it's kind of unappealing -- I was taken aback by the consistency, which is gritty and not mask-like at all. It didn't spread easily and looked like a greenish-brown, chunky scrub -- like tree bark and dirt on my face. At least it smells fresh and outdoorsy...I left it on for the suggested 20 minutes, rubbing it in circular motions (as suggested) before rinsing, and WOW -- I could tell a difference immediately. My skin looked brighter, smooth and radiant. I bought the full size (I had tried a sample), and it continues to produce the same results (I use it every few weeks). Nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Clairabell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As some other reviewers have noted - the "feelgood" factor may outweigh the results, but it does feel pretty good and I look forward to using it as a weekly facial treat.

I bought this mask in Sephora based on the rave reviews on this site. I wasn't expecting any earth shattering improvements in wrinkles etc - but I do find it calms redness, reduces pore size & gives me a subtle glow after using it. (While using it I look like some sort of "mud monster from the deep" lol)

The smell is quite herbal/muddy - which I find quite relaxing, but if you're more into fresh or floral scents it might not be for you.

I have the tube style packaging and definitely prefer that over a jar for hygiene and ease of application. With the tube you can neatly squeeze a little blob into your palm or onto your fingertips and then spread over your face without getting gritty bits under your fingernails. It's a pretty pricey product but a little bit goes a long way.

A wet face makes for easier application - seems to thin the base of the product out and allows coverage of your whole face with less product. Applying the mask thinly also makes it less messy to wash off at the end. You do need lots of warm water to get the last traces off and if you have white towels (like I do) beware. On a couple of occasions I've left dark green streaks behind after missing a few spots under my chin or getting a little bit into my hairline. It comes out fine in the wash - just a bit annoying if you've used a freshly washed towel.

Despite the price - I will probably repurchase when my current tube runs out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

The feel good factor of this mask can easily obscure ones opinion of the efficacy of this product. It feels good intuitively, given its organic and all but after using the entire jar, I struggle to see what this does. The herbs are not concentrated enough to exfoliate and it doesn't dry completely for any real oil absorption. It could be great for those with highly reactive skins that cant use strong stuff but I am not among those. I would not purchase again given its high price point. Its very messy to use and takes about 25min to dry so its not a quick pick-me-up. It has the tendency to leave a slight film so its better for drier skin types.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the tube version of this. It is "ok"but nothing special. the smell can be tough to handle, and it's very messy during the rinse-off phase! also, very pricey.

It has a loooong list of ingredients so the formulation is complex, but it still somehow retains it's organic label.

I don't regret the original purchase but I probably won't repurchase this mask - I'm favouring Eminence and Shea Terra products at this point.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by lisaversa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this mask on right now. I've been a huge fan of it for at least 2 years. Sadly, they've changed the consistency and the packaging has changed. It used to be in a glass jar and the mask was THICKER. Now it's in a plastic tube and it's a sad watered down version of it's predecessor. This mask used to remove redness and fine lines in one use... now I'm struggling to see any improvements other than the soft feel from the exfoliating effect. I'm so disappointed. I want the original formula back! I'll just stick with PTR sulfur clay mask, for now. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

This is the best mask I've ever used! I was recently introduced to this brand and I'm already crazy about several of its products. This is definitely one of them. I will not describe this this mask, as I don't want to sound redundant considering that this has already been reviewed by a number of people, but I definitely want to add my praise and amazement over how well it performs - and boy, does it perform. My pores are smaller, my tone is more even and my skin is seriously the softest it's every been after I wash it off. The results are also not short lived as it's usually the case with most facial masks, but easily last for a day or two after application. The only con I can think of is the price tag, but you can buy this for cheaper on some sites, and considering that this product contains some of the world's BEST ingredients as far as antioxidant-power goes, this is a worthwhile expense imo. EDIT: I changed my rating from 5 to 4, as this mask has been irritating me slightly. It's nothing major but it makes my skin itch a little bit here and there. People with truly sensitive skin should be careful .

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

i revise review...

1. this does almost nothing.. home made mask works much better than this ( plain honey & oatmeal mask.) . there is no point i should keep this.

2. smelling gross

3. i bought this at whole food market at 29$. and at Sephora , they are selling this 40$.. compared with what this does, it is ridiculously expensive.

i return this tomorrow...disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by kellycolts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Favorite! Love it. This mask helps keep skin clear. Not drying at all. I have very sensitive skin and this has never caused any bad reactions. Smells herbal but not in a bad way. Packaging contains seeds for herbs used in the mask and you can plant it. Only negatives are that it looks like you've spread poo on your face and it's fairly expensive, $40 for a small jar.