July 25, 2014 | 936 users online

Masks - Pangea Organics - Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

The feel good factor of this mask can easily obscure ones opinion of the efficacy of this product. It feels good intuitively, given its organic and all but after using the entire jar, I struggle to see what this does. The herbs are not concentrated enough to exfoliate and it doesn't dry completely for any real oil absorption. It could be great for those with highly reactive skins that cant use strong stuff but I am not among those. I would not purchase again given its high price point. Its very messy to use and takes about 25min to dry so its not a quick pick-me-up. It has the tendency to leave a slight film so its better for drier skin types.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the tube version of this. It is "ok"but nothing special. the smell can be tough to handle, and it's very messy during the rinse-off phase! also, very pricey.

It has a loooong list of ingredients so the formulation is complex, but it still somehow retains it's organic label.

I don't regret the original purchase but I probably won't repurchase this mask - I'm favouring Eminence and Shea Terra products at this point.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by lisaversa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this mask on right now. I've been a huge fan of it for at least 2 years. Sadly, they've changed the consistency and the packaging has changed. It used to be in a glass jar and the mask was THICKER. Now it's in a plastic tube and it's a sad watered down version of it's predecessor. This mask used to remove redness and fine lines in one use... now I'm struggling to see any improvements other than the soft feel from the exfoliating effect. I'm so disappointed. I want the original formula back! I'll just stick with PTR sulfur clay mask, for now. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

This is the best mask I've ever used! I was recently introduced to this brand and I'm already crazy about several of its products. This is definitely one of them. I will not describe this this mask, as I don't want to sound redundant considering that this has already been reviewed by a number of people, but I definitely want to add my praise and amazement over how well it performs - and boy, does it perform. My pores are smaller, my tone is more even and my skin is seriously the softest it's every been after I wash it off. The results are also not short lived as it's usually the case with most facial masks, but easily last for a day or two after application. The only con I can think of is the price tag, but you can buy this for cheaper on some sites, and considering that this product contains some of the world's BEST ingredients as far as antioxidant-power goes, this is a worthwhile expense imo. EDIT: I changed my rating from 5 to 4, as this mask has been irritating me slightly. It's nothing major but it makes my skin itch a little bit here and there. People with truly sensitive skin should be careful .

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

i revise review...

1. this does almost nothing.. home made mask works much better than this ( plain honey & oatmeal mask.) . there is no point i should keep this.

2. smelling gross

3. i bought this at whole food market at 29$. and at Sephora , they are selling this 40$.. compared with what this does, it is ridiculously expensive.

i return this tomorrow...disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by kellycolts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Favorite! Love it. This mask helps keep skin clear. Not drying at all. I have very sensitive skin and this has never caused any bad reactions. Smells herbal but not in a bad way. Packaging contains seeds for herbs used in the mask and you can plant it. Only negatives are that it looks like you've spread poo on your face and it's fairly expensive, $40 for a small jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by SZQueue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never rate on samples but i got this with my Sephora order and decided to try it. Strange, gritty texture, VERY earthy smell, and then a hit of alcohol. Since the sample packet had no instructions etc I really wasn't sure what the stuff is supposed to do or what I was supposed to do with it. The S.O. asked if I'd just been rolling around in the mud. I was ready to hate this stuff and couldn't wait longer than 10 minutes to take it off. So I rinse and towel off and WOW my face feels softer than with just about any peel/mask I've used, but really MOIST as well. Not a big fan of masks but this is amazing. Will update with next use!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by benjina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

An awesome face mask that I have fallen in love with! I love the earthy smell, and the consistency makes me feel like the product is wholesome and not very processed. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, so I got a few samples at Sephora. I used all three samples over a few weeks time, and each time I used it, I loved it a little more. This stuff is great for my oily, acne-prone skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and glowing. I went out and bought a big tube, and although I found it really expensive compared to other masks on the market, I couldn't stop myself from buying it. It makes me feel that good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This earthy mask leaves my skin refined and soft. I'm a big fan of Pangea, which makes quality products using organic, healthy ingredients. The mask doesn't do anything remarkable nor does it give long-term results, but it's a great way to pamper skin naturally. I usually use it as a scrub first, then allow it to dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would repurchase if it was at 75% off again. I found it at Trade Secret and purchased it for under $10, well worth the money I spent. It smells earthy, is very cleansing and indeed does look like poo:) I have combo normal skin and this works as a great exfoliater..My skin feels smoother, tighter and it cleans out my pores. I have the jar, not the tube and I prefer the jar since I use a paint brush to apply on my skin. Downside is that is too expensive for what it is. I do like the Burts Bees or Boots Clay Mask better since they are comparable and cheaper.