Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder

3.1

Talc, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Myristate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl, Ionone, Sapphire Powder. [May Contain/, Peut Contenir/+/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica].

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this powder! i have extremely dry skin and my prescribed moisturizer is extremely oily, I bought this product as it is made with minerals which are good for the skin, i have had very minimal spots, and the ones i have had have been when i applied more foundation than usual, it gives a great matte finish and i dont have to worry about it being too dark or light for my skin tone. the only down point is that doesnt make my skin completely matte but a slight shine makes my skin looks glowing and healthy! Great Product!!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think this works amazingly well for my oily skin, I highly recommend this to people with skin like myself, gives a lovely matte finish, can't see it at all ontop of my foundation and bronzer and keeps my skin shine free, baring in mind I use a primer and oil free foundation. I like it gives my skin a natural finish ontop of my makeup, I get quite a bit of attention wearing it as it really makes my skin look great when I've been at work and busy all day. I'd buy it and I'm not normally the type to write reviews but with the price too I was well impressed normally I only buy high up store brands of makeup.

Worth it in my opinion, was surprised to see not so great reviews about this and I rate it so highly myself.

My shade: 021 Transparent

Pros:
Covers shine well.
Lasts for a few hours.
Covers imperfections fairly well too.

Cons:
Not many shade choices.
This is the lightest colour, but was still pretty orange on me.
Can cake a little.
Sometimes hard to pick up product.
Packaging isn't too great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Really great setting powder, does what I want it to. It keeps my face matte all day and sets liquid foundation flawlessly. Also, it's at a great price! I would choose this over any MAC powder as the quality is excellent and the value is great.

I use this to sometime set my foundation and concealer. Sometimes you can just brush it all around my face before I run out the door. This powder does not break me out which normally most powders do. I really do recommend this.

I like it, it gives a matte finsih and stays on for a good few hours. I'd buy it again.

It's not bad, but it's not brilliant either. It leaves a matte finish and is pretty much translucent, but it isn't milled that finely in my opinion. I used to love this when I was younger and use it all the time, but I've since discovered better products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wow very negative reviews on here! I bought my first pot of this a while ago and have used it all, to me it's just a nice pressed powder without the fuss of choosing your 'colour' as it is transparent.

I set my foundation with this powder with a little fluffy brush and it works brilliant for me. No fuss product. Relatively cheap. Not the prettiest packaging but a nice green fresh colour.

If I ever buy a face powder it will always be by Rimmel or Collection 2000 (just because it's what Iv'e always chosen) a powder is a powder at the end of the day I don't see much difference.
I don't mind the smell at all, smells near enough the same as a baby powder smell.

Will purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not keen on this at all, does nothing whatsoever except mattify and make my chanel vitalumiere foundation look terrible and almost cakey. It sticks to the tiny hairs on your face and makes them stand out and cakes on. Doesnt make foundation last longer and is not flattering ontop of foundation at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I needed a translucent powder for work - nothing with coverage, just to take the shine off. and this does exactly that. I went through an entire Boots drug store tying to to colour match a "setting" or matting powder to my MAC N3 studio fix powder I use when I go out (as opposed to forced to go to work). This was the closest I could find in the <7 range (work make up I'm *not* spending money on!) and it's actually very close (021 Transparent)

It has no coverage. all it does is matte or set. Which is perfect for what I want and the colour match is very good, it's cheap, I don't care about the semi-shoddy packaging as I keep it in my locker at work.

I personally apply it with a soft, angled, blusher brush (goat hair, I think. some 25 piece tool set I got online) and yeah, it takes a little roughing with the bristles first across the pallette to get the product and then brush on - I wouldn't advise using a sponge or a puff, it looks like it would harden/get cakey. Not fussed. at 3.99 I'm not complaining. I'd very much buy it again for work. it does what it says on the tin, literally - "shine free finish for up to 5 hours". That's it.

so I quite like it, for it's purpose.