October 2, 2014 | 976 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by JKravitz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It made one of my eyes very red and puffy. I wasn't sure what was doing it but I did not take the tube with me on vacation and it cleared up. Upon returning and washing my eyes and face with it , it stung my eye and puffed up again. It has helped my face a tiny bit , but not enough to continue t use.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by loveloven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this product for about 2 weeks now, and I kind of like it.
I doesn't upset my skin and it does the job.
I sometimes want to clean my face with something foaming as well. Especially if I've worn more makeup than usual.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Kathleenzhanggg

I purchased this at a warehouse sale so the price wasn't too bad but otherwise after using it, I would not be buying this over the counter at regular price.
As a cleanser/makeup remover, I didn't find it very promising. Even after using it a couple of times on my face, I could still see that there was an obvious amount of makeup left over. As for soothing/redness reducing effects, I personally did not see any.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this from a Clinique counter after I told the salesperson about my very sensitive skin prone to redness and irritation,

I got it home and realised I cannot use it on my eyes, so I would still have to use my original favourite anyway which is Simple Eye Make Up Remover.

I found that it does remove make up but leaves me a little red and sore despite declaring to be soothing and anti-redness. I will use this up as I paid alot of money for it but would neither buy again nor recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have reactive sensitive skin with redness. After reading the good reviews on this I (stupidly) bought it. The plus point on the cleanser is that I found it removed a full face of makeup and my zinc sunscreen (I used it on dry skin, massaged and rinsed) However, the bad points are that it left a weird film on my face and I also had a slight burning sensation even after washing it off. I had a few flat red spots crop up during use, which is irritation. Not recommended at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is an ok cleanser for dry skin. It cleanses the skin and make up well, but thatīs all.
I have mild couperosa on my nose and cheeks, and some redness here and there, and I hoped that this cleanser could help to even the redness a little bit. Well, it doesnīt. It cleanses my skin, leaves it hydrated and calm, but doesnīt help with the redness.

Waste of money, I think.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I got caught up in the SAs explanation of how wonderful this cleanser was. She said it removes all of her makeup, including mascara and makes her face feel wonderful afterwards.

First off, it DOES NOT remove all of my make-up, especially mascara. I had to re-wash my face with my normal cleansing oil to remove the mascara that was completely unphased by the clinique cleanser.

Second, I hate how this makes my skin feel. It feels like it never fully washes off and I'm left with a very thick filmy feeling. I feel like I always need to follow-up with another cleanser that will make my face feel clean.

I've seen no visible signs of the slight redness on my cheeks going away.

This is being returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ashleylaurenxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was recently diagnosed with mild rosacea and the cleanser I was using was causing my face to get extremely irritated and burn. This product has been a life saver! It is gentle and cleanses well if you follow the directions. I am super impressed with how much my redness has improved over the last few weeks and will continue to buy and use this cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Rosallie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have now tried all of the redness solution products and love the cleanser! It will calm your skin,even on your worse days... The only product in this line I could not use was the powder,because it irritated my skin,but other than that the 3 step skin care has made a world of difference.The foundation is the first in years that did not break me out I have Rosacea(mild) and very sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to people of all skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ilyxdorkfaceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVED this face wash it helped my face out so much. after going to the derm, they destroyed my face with all the chemicals that nothing would sooth and clean my face at the same time. However, this product did. I loved it so much until my acne came back in full force, which makes sense since I was not using wash to treat the acne. but i will say if my face is ever dry to that point again i will deff go back to using this face wash for a few days.When I was using the Kit at the time. I received the wash, lotion and a toner. a sample and/or trial pack ( Don't remember the name of it ) will most likely last you a week if you don't over use your face lotion and wash.