September 19, 2014 | 1232 users online

Eye Shadow - L.A. Colors - 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Darling

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by atbmeg

Very good product for 1.50. I love buying palettes because you get so much more for your money. Even though these are inexpensive to began with. I do not normally wear LA Colors, just because I thought that it was cheap, so it would not be a good product. But I was proven wrong again. I now have many LA Color products and they are all great

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Dayday00

You can't go wrong with this palette. It's cheap. The colors are wonderful. Payoff is great. Stay put a long time.
A biiiig thumb up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrogs454

Love this! I was not expecting much seeing how it was so cheap, but the color payoff is amazing! Makes a great overlay color over a matte. Would buy again if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by rara1154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my god!!!!! i love this pallet!!! at my family dollar i got it for $1.50 and the color pay off is amazing!!! i also love shimmery eyeshadow so i loved this! as others found that the shimmer didnt go all the way through the eyeshadow i would have to disagree. I use this pallet alot and ive almost hit pan and i dont see a difference from when i first got it! i love this so much i went back and picked up wine and roses and tease and wildflowers!!!! i live in a small town so thats all they had for the metalic eyeshadows

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by HardDaysNight

I got this product for $1 at Dollar General. I cannot believe how the pigment is for the price. The colors really show up and last awhile. They apply very nicely with a brush. I bought the other two color combos as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this 5 color metallic eyeshadow earlier today in Tease (the very vibrant colors available) and when I was out again doing another errand I stopped to buy the Darling shadows cause I was so happy with Tease. I love these eyeshadows. For $1.50, the color that shows up is amazing. Very happy with these new editions to my make up collection! : )

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by cgranado115

I LOVE IT! It's great to add to your collection another dirt-cheap and wonderful product. Color pay-off is great and pretty shimmers too =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty good quality for $2. The range of colors are good for everyday wear. My only complaint is that the shimmer doesn't go all the through the shadow. The top 15 or 20 swipes are shimmery, but as you start to make a dip the shimmer factor drops dramatically. Still, good color payoff, and pretty lasting considering i got 5 shadows for $2.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

~CLICK CONTINUED FOR SWATCHES~

Soft shadows, pretty colors, easy to apply and blend, last all day with UDPP. Packaging ain't great, however, but these are well worth the not quite 2 bucks I paid for them.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Excellent product! Great pigmentation. The texture is very similar to Mac's Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow's textures. Very cute, and can come up with multiple looks using this palette! Worth the $1.50 I paid for it. Blends well together. Very shimmery!