October 2, 2014 | 1076 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 225 Tapered Blending Brush [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2005 6:34:00 AM More reviews by MoneyMaker

At first I thought this was a really hard brush to work with because it's pretty big and my eyes are somewhat small but, once I got a technique down, it's become one of my favorites. It puts color on quickly, smoothly, and pretty much effortlessly. I think it's a must have for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 10:44:00 AM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG e/s brush. It's like a bigger version of the 224, except this one is better quality IMO. It's super soft and I use it everyday to apply my e/s wash color in a jiffy. It gives me a soft blended look with minimal effort. I thought $36.00 was so expensive for an e/s brush, but to be honest, I think this brush is worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2004 10:09:00 AM More reviews by tiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

gorgeous large soft brush. Ideal for an all over wash of eyeshadow, for applying to crease (big eyed girls only) or for blending of colours on the eye.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by BSteee2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm still not quite sure what to do with this brush. The SA told me she uses it to apply pigments to the eye area, because of the fullness of the brush. I find it hard to work with. It is a good brush for blending your eye work together and takes away the harshness of lines, I don't think this is a must have brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 6:59:00 AM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A soft brush, perfect for blending! The price is reasonable and the black handle is so sleek!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2002 6:28:00 PM More reviews by dana

This is a great all around all purpse brush. I love the slanted tip, it makes it easy to manuever around the structure of the lids. Essential for blending shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2002 10:12:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This is a very nice brush from MAC. A large full blending brush for all over shadow application or great for blending. Very soft and top quality. At $36, it is a little steep, but it is a good quality brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2001 10:58:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This is yet another excellent brush from MAC. This blender brush is designed to smooth out eyeshadows and really blend the colors together so you dont see any demarkation lines. A must have for everyone. Same high quality brush and bristles.