October 20, 2014 | 1037 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. My skin hasn't looked this good in years. Dramatically reduced the appearance of my acne scars and has evened out my complexion. It's kind of hard to find. I had to drive to several walgreens before finding it, but it was worth it. I blend it into my face after every shower before bed. Has a slight stinging sensation but seemed to go away after a few uses. Cost about $8.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by palefawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I figured I's start my review and edit it as the weeks go by. Been using this for about a week now, and I'm happy with the results I've been getting. I apply it once daily (at night) and wake up to softer, smoother skin. It does smell like glue, but I don't really have an issue with it since it's so light and fades away.

There is a tiny bit of tingling, not a sting exactly, more of just an itchy tingle that goes away after a bit.

I've been getting a lot of compliments on my skin, it just looks smoother and more radiant. It's been helping with any pimples I have as well, my skin is almost completely cleared up.

Like I said, I'll come back and edit this as the weeks go by to update any progress or disappointments.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Rumrumrum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is truly a great product that I always have stocked. The packaging is plain, basic, unattractive but really we all know it's what's inside that counts. It's a white cream that feels sticky upon application and smells like Elmer's glue. Yes, I know, that's uncool and unglamorous. But, the results are worth it because it's SO cheap and has worked almost as well as higher end exfoliators (namely Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Peel.) It really does exfoliate and works as a good basic. Because it smells and feels gross I usually use it for my body and save the pricey stuff for my face. I love it on my neck and décolletage as well as my chest. feet, back and sometimes my bum. And I have to tell you my whole body is so so soft after using this for a couple of days. It's cheap enough for me to be ok with using it on my body once or twice a week. It's gentle enough to apply every night after you acclimate yourself to it so I suggest a very thin layer and for those with uber sensitive skin: mix a bit of it with your night cream and you'll wake up a little pumper, a little more hydrated, and exfoliated. As with every chemical exfoliator I use I always wash it away gently with a wet cloth because some of the skin can stick but I don't suggest actually rubbing the cloth back and forth enough to exfoliate some more. I mean, you should probably have some skin on your body to protect from infection and loss of fluids, ya know?

In summation: I really adore this product as the-little-engine-that-could type exfoliator. I first bought this to help with hyper pigmentation and I haven't really seen a difference as evident as with other products ( primarily vitamin-c based ones.) However, it definitely helps with my hormonal breakouts, keeps my skin glowing, and is generally a good time.

14 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by bonitasonia

It seems so generic but it's WONDERFUL!!! I have been using it 2x's a day and it leaves my skin looking radiant. I use it over ROC and it has made a huge difference. It has also made a big difference with my acne. I noticed that the sting was for an open wound from a nasty mosquito bite on my neck. Other then that no sting to it. I decided to try this after reading the reviews on hear and i have added it to my routine.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by YCR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOOOVE this! I have very, very oily skin that's prone to clogged pores on my nose and I get a few pimples every now and then, but nothing too bad. This AHA cream is fantastic because it makes your skin look more even-toned and the texture of your skin feels just so smooth even the day after you apply it and it controls the amount of clogged pores I get around my nose. The price is fantastic (aproximately $6.00) for the amount of product you get (4.0 oz). The cream's texture is very light and it doesn't leave your skin greasy when you apply it. I apply this right before going to bed and I do wake up looking very greasy in the morning, but as soon as I wash my face with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser my skin does look more even than it did the night before. I know it sounds too good to be true, but this stuff does really work very well on my skin. I don't use this daily, just two or three times per week and I exfoliate my skin with a small sponge and gentle cleanser (Cetaphil) before applying this and I've noticed I get better results this way. I would definitely recommend this, unless you have very sensitive skin.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by amnichols2

LOVE THIS. I usually buy ds skincare products because honestly, I didn't see any improvement when I used all he stuff, but I rarely purchase store brands unless they're specifically positioned as the "generic" of a more expensive brand. But all the great reviews on here inspired me to give this a try, and I'm SO glad I did. I use it 3-4 nights a week after washing my face with the Clarisonic, and there's a slight stinging but when I wake up in the morning, my face is SO soft. The other 3-4 nights, I use a thick Olay night cream followed by retin-a. Alternating them seems to work best for my skin. My breakouts have reduced (to be fair, though, I already had them mostly under control thanks to the Clarisonic and retin-a) and my skintone seems more even. PLUS, this is so cheap that I don't feel bad slathering some on my arms at the same time I do my face, and it's almost completely fixed my KP! I'll say it again: LOVE THIS. Oh, and a tip: this stings like the dickens if you have any scrapes or other little wounds (like a popped but not completely healed pimple) so I usually dab a little neosporin on those spots to protect them before I put on the lotion.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by egeep

I generally purchase he skincare products in the quest for items that deliver on their promises. Imagine my surprise to find that a cream that sells for $6.99 at my local drugstore would be the most effective of all. I am now on my 2nd jar of this and absolutely panic when I travel overseas and forget to bring it with me. I have combination skin with an extremely oily t-zone and I break out regularly once a month when my hormones spike. I use this cream at night on a freshly cleansed face, including my t-zone and wake up with super soft and clear skin. I credit the cream with clearing up my complexion (fewer blackheads and no whiteheads) and giving me a lit from within glow. The only downsides I have encountered are: a slight stinging sensation when the cream is applied immediately after I have used a facial scrub and the scent. The scent was almost enough to put me off from using the cream but eventually I got used to it (it originally smelled like sour body odor) and is the reason I rated this a 4 instead of a 5.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by juicyluvr75

I've used this product for 4 nights now.
The first night, it brought up 4-5 painful pimples on my face. The night after that, those very pimples sort of healed. I'm still breaking out but my skin feels remarkably soft. I believe i'm still in the purging process & hoping for the best.
Will update after 2 weeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by shantal2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading/watching reviews in makeup alley and u-tube thought I'll give this cream a try and I did. I just used a pea size amount but I didn't follow up with a moisturizer. May be I should have. The moment I apply this cream, i felt a slight tingling. And it went away within less than a minute. After few hours my skin started to itch and I had to wash it. The next morning I woke up with a red rash around my cheeks and it was painful. I am really disappointed with this. I am worried to use even on my legs. Unfortunately this was a No for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for years on my face and body. Smells like glue but my skin looks smooth, youthful, radiant! Dirt cheap and a little goes a long way!