April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Eyeliner - Sonia Kashuk - Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Liner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't buy this! I thought this would be a good dupe for MAC's Black Track fluidline. No way. MAC is much more liquidy and spreads easier. A good analogy: MAC is like spreading melted butter. SK is like spreading cold butter. SK so much harder to spread and takes me so much longer. It just does not compare to MAC. It worth the extra money to buy the MAC version.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by tarme14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Three words. Hate hate HATE! This product was aweful, It doesn't apply easy and it's a pain to remove over all the worst product I will EVER use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by KelliaC

What a terrific gel liner, that's creamy, goes on smooth, doesn't smudge or budge all day long! Seriously, a fabulous find! I've had this for months and the product in the jar hasn't dried out. I bought this in the brown color and I'm going back to Target to get all the other available colors. I couldn't be more pleased. It's as good, if not better than the Bobbi Brown or MAC gel liners. Must have in your makeup arsenal! Trust me on this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by sschow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the gel blackliner and it's amazing! It's not quite as dark as the bobbi brown's gel liners, but it is a dark black liner with a fantastic formula. They give you so much product and if the jar is closed properly, it lasts for such a long time! I use my jar everyday and it's been over a year now, and the product is still moist and very easy to apply. Definitely beats the mac gel liners by far and more worth it than the bobbi brown ones.

I also love that that the jar lid is a mirror so I can do a quick liner using just the lid when I'm in a jam and don't have a mirror handy!

The only downside is that this black gel liner is so popular, sometimes its really hard to find a target with the black liner still in stock.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Tnkrbelrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Purchased the blue liner cause of rave reviews on here plus it was on clearance for $6.00 and I had a $1.00 coupon off Sonia Kashuk stuff. I want my $5.00 back!!! While the color pigmentation is good and color payoff is decent, I have NEVER had a gel liner flake as badly as this product did. It came off in chunks about 6 hours after applying. Not happy as it ended up looking all patchy, flakey and gross.

I will stick with my MAC liners. Yes, they cost more but I have never had a problem with them flaking off.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by SPRINGRAINE

This gel liner is superior to all of the other (drugstore) gel liners I've tried for the following reasons:

Pigmented
Creamy and Workable
Affordable
Does NOT dry out easily
Doesn't clump up in my lashes and make mascara difficult to apply

The last two reasons are what put SK ahead of Wet'n'Wild in my opinion. I've had two SK gel liners for a loooong time and they are still as good as the day I purchased. It takes me a while to go through a whole pot of gel liner, so it's important to me that they don't dry out too quickly. I didn't give it a 5 because it only works for my upper lashline and not my waterline. Overall, great value and performance!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting a new gel liner for such a long time but I wasn't willing to pay $20 for the ones everyone says they love. Then I came across this one. I am in love!!! I use this with an angeled brush and it goes on beautifully. AND it lasts all day! The problem I had with my old gel liner (the coastal scent's one) was that it flaked horribly. Even after I had just put it on. With this one there is no flaking; it stays put all day! For only $8.99 this is great

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Harley09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have never been able to use a liquid liner until this product. Since I wear glasses, putting eyeliner is hard enough when I can't see properly in the mirror so standard liquid liners would come out messy on my eye line. However I picked a pot of this up in ebony at Target since it was only 8.99 and a slanted eyeliner brush from their Studio Tools line to try it out one more time. I'm so glad I did because I was able to create perfectly lined eyes on my first try. I have no need to try out other brands, as long as SK makes gel eyeliner I will keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

I cannot get over these gel liners...they are amazing!

The pigmentation is out of this world and it lasts all day. I believe it was $10 at Target and it was worth every penny. I prefer this over my MAC liners as it's cheaper and more accessible. I hope to purchase a few more soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by stylishsophie

Can't get enough of this amazing liner! The colors are rich and last forever. I like to apply it with a thin eyeliner brush along the lashline. I would recommend this liner to everyone!