April 21, 2014 | 1253 users online

Styling Products - Giovanni - Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Helena101

Love this product. I have fine, abundant hair with very slight bend/wave. Basically unruly and flat at the same time. This mousse is wonderful--it gives it a lot of volume and control, lasts all day, smells great, and is environmentally friendly. I love the pump dispenser, the fragrance, and the price--much cheaper than salon products. I will buy this again and again. Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this mousse, as I love Giovanni's volumizing shampoo. However, I found this to be just okay. It claimed to provide medium to firm hold, but I found it very light. Also, just a little too much and my hair looked limp. The search continues ...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by roots66

Didn't work that well--but then, very few products work wonders on my fine, stick-straight, volume-challenged hair. It's not terrible, but I have to use a LOT of it (about 12 pumps) to get any sort of effect--and even then, the hold is a bit too soft and doesn't last very long at all. I've had much better luck with Giovanni's More Body Thickening Gel--kinda weird, as I compared the ingredient lists between the two products and they're nearly identical, but there you go. Does contain copolymer, so look elsewhere if you want a 100% natural product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Winifredzb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this about 4 days ago. I've used it for 3 days and I'm amazed. It really works. I've used lots of different hair mousses and none of them have done as much as this! My hair styles really well and the volume is amazing! Highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Contains herbal extracts, soy protein and PVP to style hair. I purchased this mainly because I was looking for an environmentally friendly mousse. This comes in a 7 oz. plastic pump bottle that dispenses the watermelon-like scented foam. On my hair, it performed pretty much like any other mousse I have used before. It did not add shine or give my fine hair body like it claims to do on the package. I would purchase again if it was on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by honeybees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i picked this up on a whim at target. i've used their shamp/cond in the past and loved it. so here goes... this stuff RULESSSSSSSSSSSS. no seriously, it rules. it rules all volumizing foams/mousses/sprays whatever. and dont even question me, i've tried them all. ive tried drugstore, i've paid 60 bucks for a volumizer once.. and this hands down beats them all. i have long, fine very straight hair. i love OOMPHY hair and this really gives it. and its actually GOOOOOD for your hair. and not trashy chemical junk!

and it also conditions, shines, makes hair manageable, and is just perfection. i'll flip my head over and put about 4 pumps of this in various spots of my head. mostly around the crown, and then i'll comb it through and blowdry immediately with a brush lifting and pushing my hair around.

whatever it does it amazing because my hair looks ten times better than it does when i dont use it. i will buy for life.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by pa_heather

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted something that would give some volume without any extra effort on my part (I typically only wash and blow-dry my hair every other day). It gave me enough bounce to make me happy and it still feels good (not limp and greasy) by the second day. It did make my fly-aways act up, but I just smoothed them down with a finishing gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by jadkin

my brother and i had a good laugh at the name of this product, which i purchased due to the fact that its a cone-less product (no form of silicone included). i am currently on a quest to rid my hair from as many silicones as possible. this was pricey ($10 at zellers) and it came out like watery foam instead of the mousse that i was expecting. but it gave a natural fullness to my hair that lasted throughout the day. it imparts good hold, also long-lasting, and beautiful shine and softness, not stickey at all. so far, my cone-less mission has been very fruitful! will definitely purchase again, but i'd like to try some beauty without cruelty products as well.
EDIT: ya, this didn't continue to perform as above. now that i've switched my s-and c- routine, i may try it again. but for now i'll stick with my vavoom. i've learned that cones are not the reincarnation of evil and should not be avoided as such by all.