September 30, 2014 | 1697 users online

Loose Powders - Chanel - Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i hope i got the right powder! i got the loose powder from chanel.

i love the way it goes on, so smooth and leaves my face feeling matte. the smell, the texture really works for me. draw backs? the price!!!!! its crazy. i feel like i am paying for the "experience" and not so much the product. the powder still drops off (like any other loose powder) so what's the deal about the price!

but well, that being said, i guess i am sold on the luxurious idea of chanel. ho hum. until i find a cheaper alternative or run out of spare cash.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

A lovely fine milled powder that sets foundation beautifully. It has a subtle floral scent I love and the packaging, as always with chanel, is gorgeous. It is pretty expensive in Aus ($70ish compared to $52Usd, that's approx $56aud if the prices where translated properly.) but I'm not too annoyed as the product is lovely and should last a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by GGshoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you have great skin or want a light cover loose powder, this is it.
Perfect for day & daily use, for night or more cover I go with the Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by luluisalilskunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

A close runner up to the Averine loose powder that I used last time, the other one is finer more delicate with a lousy puff that needs to be changed but Chanel has a better more luxurious puff.. Only thing I didn't like was my nose got a little sensitive to it and I sneezed a couple of times I put it on.

Overall nothing I can find fault with, has a natural velvety finish with nice beige tone (I used the lightest shade)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Most natural look that You can recieve from a powder. And for the reference I hate powders and the way they look on skin. Bever had bought one before but when I tested this at sephora I was shocked. It just disappeared on my skin. Plus I couldnt see my little pores on my nose. Loved it and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't really fault this because it does stand by its promises. It absorbs oil as much as it can on my face and didn't look thick or cakey... The price is something you spend as a luxury on something like a translucent powder.... I knew there where others cheaper on the marker that do the same(ish) job. It's just more for the packaging and luxury( I knew this type of product works and lasts a long time I figured I would get my money's worth and enjoy it) I defiantly would suggest this powder it makes for face look fresh and silky

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by hypnose01

I love this poudre so now. I think that the High Definition powder is the future...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Jennirocketz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:

Smells AMAAAAZIIIING!!!
Good amount of product for the price can last up to a year
Luxurious packaging
Super duper finely milled
Velvety, smooth to the touch
Blurs pores, makes skin look like porcelain
Very sheer. Best if used as a finishing/setting powder
Great for dry skin to oily skin
Does not cling onto dry patches (beware go easy on the undereye area)

Cons:

Some may not like the floral smell (me? I'm a sucker for smells yummy ^.^
I wish it would have a sifter so the waste of product would be minimum
And not good for travel

Overall:

Love it❤️❤️❤️
Just wish that the packaging had a lid, lock, sifter or somethinf to control the ammount of powder that comes out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by CPyl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing powder to set foundation with. It gives a really natural finish and with it on, my skin looks really smooth and nice. It does help foundation stay put a little longer but if you have oily skin, it won't be enough for you. It isn't mattifying at all. I usually lightly dust this over my entire face and then add a little bit of blot powder on my nose and T-zone. The packaging has to be my favorite of all my makeup products! Love the classy and simple Chanel packaging. The price may seem like a lot, but you also get a lot of product. Overall, I love this powder. It is all that I look for in an everyday setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by JovanaB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good! Love it!