August 29, 2014 | 1814 users online

Deodorants - Thai Deodorant Crystal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The perfect alternative for staying fresh all day long AND healthy! My husband converted me to this product. I use the 'rock' stick and the liquid version. Both work exactly the same...liquid version is just more convenient. When my child becomes of age to wear deodorant...I will be passing this product along knowing that it is safe for little ones also.

FYI, Just make sure your 'pits' are clean every time you use it or it will not work (at least not for me).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ASilversmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel live I've tried almost every deodorant out there looking for one that would keep me feeling fresh all day, and would stop ruining my clothes with those awful yellow stains! Thai Deodorant Crystal is the only product I've tried that really seems to work. Even after a session of sweaty yoga I still smell completely fresh. I love that it keeps me totally odor free rather than a mixture of whatever scent the deodorant is supposed to be plus BO (yuck!). I'm not a particularly sweaty person, but I haven't noticed any more sweating with this product than when I've used antiperspirants. The fact that this product is also better for your health than the drugstore deodorants is fantastic, but I really I just love this because it actually works.

The packaging is a little funky. It's easy enough to apply but I do feel like I need to be careful not to drop the crystal or knock it against anything. I also leave the top off for a little while after I use it so the crystal can dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

I was very skeptical of this when I first purchased it last month-all I can say is amazing! I have no idea how the hell it works, but it really does a great job keeping me clean and fresh. All you have to do is put alittle water on it and rub it in a few times. Other pluses are there are no smells to it, it's cheap and lasts a while. I got the large crystal in the basket. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by faatygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. I have been using the Thai Crystal Deodorant Mist for a couple of months now, and it hasn't let me down. As long as you shower daily and apply after your shower, your good to go for 24 hrs. This includes not stinking at all after a workout!!

I hated using deodorants because of the clothes stains I constantly got because of sweating + deo, and the white marks on my dark tops if I put a shirt on after applying deodorant. I also didn't think deodorants stopped me from sweating, and since aluminum is linked to Alzheimer's, I wanted to reduce my use of it as well. This mist has been amazing. I really think I noticed any sweating more with deodorant than I do now. I haven't had any stains stay on my clothes. I definitely recommend trying the mist, and I just ordered the roll-on for travel use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by kerroppi

Great deodorant that eliminates all body odor. I've been using natural deodorant for several years because I hated the residue of aluminum deodorants and the yellow staining that was left from them. I tried Tom's, which didn't work at all, and then Herbal Essences, and Arm and Hammer, which is the one I was using for a while. While Arm and Hammer is great and easy to find at stores, it still leaves some BO at the end of the day. Not anymore though. Now, with Thai deodorant, I don't smell anything, which is amazing. I have used both the roller ball stick and the spray. Both are equally effective. Though, with the spray mist, I get scared so I spray a lot just in case. Works much better than even Arm and Hammer. I got mine on drugstore.com; and just reached their buying limit to get free shipping. This ends my quest for natural deodorant.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UNBELIEVABLE. Finally, a non-aluminum deo that *really* works! After trying gazillions of natural deo's, due to a recommendation from my naturopath, I was so glad to find this. My levels of aluminum and heavy metals toxicity were worrisome, so I started making changes. I tried many, many and was so disappointed I thought I had no choice but to use aluminum-based; nothing worked. Tried all the natural names you can think of but nothing really worked as well as commercial deo's at controlling smell. Finally came upon this one after almost giving up and *wow* it even controls wetness for me! NO smell, unscented, all natural with just a simple ingredient, mineral salts. HIGHLY recommend this hidden gem!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

I use ban normally, but I am trying to get away from aluminum....this keeps me dry and not smelly. My only complaint is that it is unscented and for some reason the roller ball gets a strange stinky smell to it, like old arm pit except that I put it on after my shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Melikeymakeup

I have been using this kind of deodorant for years and will never go back! I have no odor using this, and no white gunk under my arms.

How it works is it prevents odor-causing bacteria from growing. So you still sweat, which is healthy for you, you just don't smell!

One stick of this lasts me at least a year.

Great product and great value!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is incredible!!! I noticed that I get about the same amount of dampness as I do from a really high level aluminum antipersperant. But there is No sticky nasty feeling, No gunk all over my clothing, No staining of my clothing and the best of all.....Seriously NO smell at all! I honestly can't believe it but I don't smell at all. I am a seriously athletic person, sweat a ton when I work out and this is unbelievable at how it eliminates any odor. Because there is no scent to this, I can wear any perfume, shower with any gel and never get a weird masky smell. The only drawback is that because it's like a salt block, it does dry out my underarms a touch. I am done with chemical deodorants after this, I am soo happy with it!

Update: I do need to skip a day or two during the week because this has been a bit drying for my skin and caused a little rash. But after a day off, I'm back to good!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Zozie79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think humans are suppose to sweat to help our bodies release toxins, but I don't want to stink either...I LOVE this deodorant! I use it in the spray form and it works! I can sweat all day and never stink at all! It doesn't leave a white gunky mess on my clothes or stain my bra's, and I never smell B.O mixed with baby powder or cherry blossoms! In fact I never smell B.O at all with this! Love Love Love and I will definitely buy it again, though it will probably be 2 years from now, I have a feeling the bottle will last quite awhile...