April 17, 2014 | 1821 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Boots - No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by najuheeya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

overall, i have mixed feelings about this product. I do like how it wipes off my waterproof mascara (covergirl lash fusion wp) smoothly and softly. You do not need to make a hard effort to remove your stubborn eye makeup. I don;t know if it's oil free formula, but it doesn;t leave any greasy feeling nor stings your eyes.. However, getting the product out of the packaging isn;t fun. Perhaps I;m not using it right, but the pumping method doesn;t seem to work well..It can easily spill over or spray out..which means that the product is being wasted..for me, i need at least 4-5 pumps for each eye.

One more negative comment is about the price. I paid about cad $10 at shoppers drugmart on 20% sale on boots product. I think for the little amount you get, even discounted price is a bit too much. I;ve been using this for about 2 weeks, and half the bottle is gone already- for this reason I will not consider repurchasing this until the price goes down.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Lindish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far the most effective eye makeup remover I have ever used. It gets rid of every trace of even the heaviest, smokiest look without irritating my eyes or skin. The pump packaging is a bit erratic, especially once you get down to the last bit of product, but that is seriously the only negative thing I can say. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ITryFashion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is practically useless. The bottle is poorly designed to get the product out you have to keep pressing the pump - and half the packaging is the lid! I had to use so much product to get a result and given its a double-phase product that you have to shake together it was annoying constantly having to shake it and try to get some out.

I bought this with a discount voucher but its absolutely not worth the 7.50 advertised price. I wouldn't use it again if it was free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this. i have the most sensitive eyes ever and this is the only eye makeup remover that i have found that doesnt sting i really really love it and it takes off everylast trace of my eye makeup its just the best i have ever used and will continue to use too

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by kit_e_kat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think am on my 3rd bottle of this stuff now. I stock up when I get those 5 no7 vouchers so it works out really cheap.

It's made up of 2 layers which you shake and they mix together. I have found that 2 or 3 squirts is enough for one eye. I leave it on my eye for about 5-10 secs to let it break down the makeup and then gently swipe a few times to remove my makeup. It gets rid of my waterproof mascara easily enough which is great. I really like it as it's gentle on my eyes and doesn't irritate them.

I will keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

A good, simple eyemakeup remover. There's no fuss or frills to it - it removes my mascara/liner/shadow nicely and doesn't irritate my skin. If you're looking for a gentle remover, check this one out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by charla21

ok so this does have oil in it i understand thats why some people would refrain from using it (i always wash my face after taking off my make up). however its so gentle on the eye i've tried so many eye make up removers which claim to be for sensative eyes but this one is really good (i prefer it to lancome gentle clarifying and cleansing fluid for face and eyes which used to be my fave)

alot of the wrikles around the eye area are caused by our selves tagging and sweping of make up from the eyes in a harsh manner we try to drag out the eyeliner and mascara but this product does it for you... put a few pumps on to a cotton pad and levae it on for 5 seconds repeat in the other then with a gentle hand remove makeup. its very gentle i would have not have expected this from a no7 product.. ( i also got this with a 5.00 off voulcher)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty good eye makeup remover. My friend gave me a bottle because she thought I'd like it...and I've got to agree, I am liking it. I only need a TINY bit to remove eyeshadow/liner/mascara. It doesn't leave an oily layer on my eyes after using. The smell is quite plesant. No need for rubbing or tugging harshly at my eyes - this takes it off effortlessly...I'd definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Ciaobella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a less expensive and easier to find eye make-up remover that worked as well as the other one that I was using. I have oily skin so I was a bit hesitant to buy it because of what some of the reviewers mentioned about it being too oily. I didn't notice anything like that.
It took away my waterpoof make-up with just a swipe each. Very easy to use. My skin didn't feel oily or too dry after usage. Very satisfied by the availabilty, price, and quality of this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

i bought this in boots while traveling in scotland. they gave me a coupon for 5 GBP off a 7.50 GBP boots no. 7 purchase, so i got this for super cheap. this comes in an opaque plastic container with pump dispenser (100 ml) so you can see the light blue liquid inside. i squirt about 4 pumps on a cotton pad, which is enough to remove my eye makeup... unless (and this is why it only gets 3 stars) i use ANYTHING waterproof or loreal voluminous mascara. in that case, i will be left with raccoon eyes from the residual makeup, which has never happened with any other eye makeup remover i have used. i would not repurchase.