November 20, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eyes - Visine Eye Drops

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by inasaf

This is good as an occasional treatment for red eyes if you're about to get a close-up. Otherwise, try not to use it very much (or at all)... your body will get used to the lubricant and anti-inflammatory properties and come to need daily applications.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Completely agree with the below review. If you need to clear up your eyes quickly or obscure any blood vessel that might be visible at all, then this is the bomb. Your eyes will look awesome. However, after that, you will have redder eyes. I give this a "2" because it is fine if you want to look amazingly clear-eyed for a photo or to cover up red eyes from crying or something. Stay away from it for regular use though.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by mich52331

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave it a star because it definitely works. The redness goes away instantly. However---like my doc warned me---it returns the next day twice as bad as before :(. I threw mine away to resist the temptation of a quick fix; not worth the rebound reaction.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by missxbebeful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome! It does exactly what it says.
To reduce redness. I use this in the morning when i wake up with pink/tired eyes. and after a couple seconds the redness goes away !
great product, and great price !
also i find this to hydrate my dry eyes too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by megathon

This is a product that I will probably always keep on hand. It does a great job of toning down redness and swelling from blemishes while moisturizing my skin at the same time. I also put a drop or two of this into my cream eyeliner when it's dried up, and it works like a charm. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by chelsia

I use the drops for allergies & something called advance since my eyes tend to water a lot & thought maybe added moisture would help. Both are great & the price is cheap. They last long & work right away. Always have one of these in my medicine cabinets - simply cannot go a season without one of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

MUST HAVE For foiling or layering wet eyeshadow. Great staying power. I will always have a bottle of this in my make up kit just for eyeshadow. Works pretty good for red eyes too;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I've never used it for getting rid of redness or blemishes because back when I had this, I didn't have redness. I think I may now. But it was great for soothing my eyes when they were dry and red and painful. I only used it when I needed it though, not everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Centro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first heard about using Visine for reducing blemishes' redness from a close friend. I was curious and surprised at the same... I mean, hey you use it on your eyes for the same purpose right? But I wasn't sure if it would actually help so I decided to give it a try, I got nothing to lose. I first put a drop or two of Visine on a q-tip. Before I stored it in the freezer, I placed it inside a small plastic baggie so that it wouldn't have direct contact with the compartments, which are full of bacteria. I took it out of the freezer after about an hour. I pressed it hard against a recently developed pimple. It felt sooo cool and nice but when I lifted it, it seemed to swell up even more. I was obviously a little disappointed but within 15 minutes the blemish was noticeably smaller. The redness also seemed to vanish as well! I have extremely sensitive skin so next time I will be sure to be gentle. Definitely recommend this to everyone, it is super convenient to have a couple q-tips ready after you pop those little devils. Yes they really work :)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product to have on hand! Works wonders for ridding red eyes, whether it's my contacts related irritation or lack of sleep. Does a decent job of removing the redness from pimples and a mixing medium for makeup. I usually don't purchase the name brand "Visine" but prefer to save a few dollars and pick up Walmart's "Equate." Identical ingredients and performance.