September 16, 2014 | 1738 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic in Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by NikkiBri88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love false looking lashes, but I hate applying falsies. I do layer different mascaras on top of each other to achieve that look though. I have bought this before, except, not in Carbon Black. I loved the mascara itself, but I also love to try new products after I run out (or even before) because, well, I have a shopping problem. So anyway...

There was multiple versions of the "L'Oreal Telescopic" mascara. I couldn't choose one. But, I finally decided on the carbon black, because I absolutely adore all L'Oreal mascaras in carbon black. From time to time, Rite Aid will have a 40% L'Oreal cosmetics, which is when I picked up this mascara and the Miss Manga mascara.

So, when I don't layer the mascara, it gives a beautiful length to my normal lashes. Not that I need the length, because I already have longer lashes anyway, but it gives them a little oomph. When I layer this mascara, I start off with L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black, this mascara second, Miss Manga third, and Rimmel Volume Accelerator to top it off as my final, and last mascara. It looks as if I'm wearing falsies, but I'm not. Best part, this mascara can be used as a bottom lash mascara as well. These mascaras that I use, never flake, or smudge or get clumpy.. They have a perfect formulation and work well with other mascaras, or by itself.

I will definitely be re purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by littlepurpleprincess2003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite mascara! I used to always have to go and use baby powder on my lashes so that they looked longer but with you mascara you don't have to do anything extra! I have recommended this to all of my family and friends!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Loxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a Christmas present, and I was planning to buy this myself as well. I've seen Carli Bybel's review on it and I wanted to try it out. This mascara has a thin plastic brush, with short bristles laid in four rows. Telescopic Carbon Black has a wet formula, and takes a little longer to dry. This has okay volume, but it gives me a lot of length and I am able to stack more than one coat without it getting clumpy. However, I do recommend this mascara if you like your lashes long and spidery.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by NadoChick17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Doesn't hold a curl, doesn't separate lashes, super wet formula... I reallyyy wanted to love this mascara after reading all the racing reviews but this does nothing for my already long think but straight lashes, even though I curl them very curly. Nothing so far has beat my HG waterproof lash blast.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Synfonia04

Alright, so I wanted to try this sooooo bad and I finally got it! I've been using it for a week now and I am loving it! If you want length, this will make you look like your wearing false lashes. It lengthens and separates very well! It gives my lashes the perfect amount of volume without looking clumpy. You can add as many coats as needed without making it look like your wearing a bunch of mascara. I'm in LOVE with this

Something that really got me loving it is that when I went to swim class with it on, it didn't budge not one bit. No flakes, no runny mascara, nothing. It stayed put even in water which surprised me because it isn't waterproof.

The only downfall is that it takes forever to dry. My lashes stay wet for like 5 minutes, so what I like to do is take a blow dryer and dry my lashes on the cold setting so it doesn't smudge or anything.

The wand may be difficult to use for people who aren't used to skinny brushes.

Overall, amazing job L'Oreal! I will repurchase this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was at Target the other day,and was browsing through the mascara section and.I noticed the Telescopic mascara in carbon black.So, I decided to purchase it and try it out.

It gave me beautiful long black fanned out lashes.It lengthens and volumizes my lashes the way I like my lashes to look.I was pleased with my purchase.

I highly .reccomend,and would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

This mascara is so so so so so clumpy! The formula is very wet and the wand makes it impossible to separate the lashes. By the end of the application, it looks like I only have about 5 eyelashes. Not buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite mascaras, including high end. Very black, very glossy. Nice and moist without being too wet. Gives great separation while not sacrificing any volume. Long, thick, defined lashes. A friend of mine even remarked "Your eyelashes look great!" while I was wearing this, and I have loads of mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by LaylaS12

The only mascara I ever use! It makes my lashes like 5x bigger. I've been using it for years! HG!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I can see why many people like this mascara. The tiny bristles and the small flexible tip of the wand can reach every lash from root to end!!! This product elongates the lashes very beautifully and once the black formula dries, it does not seem to flake or damage the curl achieved, which is great! It reminded me of Mary Kay's Lash Love mascara because the wand is almost identical! If you build this on your lashes with around 3 coats, the length will be so great you probably won't need to use falsies on a night out either. Now, that's just all about the good things I can say about this mascara.

If you have scarce lashes, you will love this because it will create volume coating everything evenly. But if you're like me, and have a lot of curly lashes, this product will clump them together with black gunk and it will be a mess! Because the tiny bristles on the wand are not big enough to comb through every single lash so it will be just a clump of black film you will have to remove with tissue paper. The bristles are TINY, so small I think the company should have made it clear that this is only for girls with straight, scarce, non existent lashes. The tip of the wand is not like a tiny brush, it's more like a tiny stick.

The volume achieved with this is clumpy, your lashes might look like spider legs, not natural at all. So, overall, although this mascara has huge potential, it is definitely not for me! I'll just stay faithful to my Etude House 3 Step Volumecara, although I don't really regret this purchase, I bought it on sale, 40% off so it costed me like $5. Hope this review helps some of you guys!

******UPDATE *********
Wore it all day and it flakes! Like crazy! Big no no for me!