Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Ultra Black

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

I prefer the non-waterproof version of this liner because the brush on this "h20 proof" gets too hard and it's not easy to make a nice steady line. Maybe after a lot of practice I could master this... But I think I could find a better waterproof liner so it's not worth it. * An important tip: you MUST shake the bottle thoroughly before applying the liner. Otherwise it goes on streaky.

on 1/19/2014 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know why there's such bad reviews on this. I have the worst oily eyelids. My eye shadow and liner always creases and smears no matter what I use or what brand. I love the applicator. It's stiff and I have the shakiest hands and it makes a perfect straight wing without any mistakes! I wore this to school after Christmas break. It had just snowed about 4 inches. I was walking on the slick sidewalk (why I don't know) and slipped and fell face first into a pile of snow. Then I got to school and I rubbed my eyes because I wasn't wearing makeup the past 3 week in a row. I asked my friend how my eyeliner was and she said it look amazing. I thought she was being sarcastic as she asked how I did it. I went into the bathroom and surprisingly it was still on. This bad boy takes awhile to come off, but on snowy and rainy days this is my go-to eyeliner! Plus the price is cheap and you can't go wrong with it!

on 1/5/2014 1:30:00 AM

I love this eyeliner. For the price I expected less but I'm completely satisfied. It is easy to apply and it doesn't move out of place. It takes some time to remove but a cotton pad and some maleup remover do the job just fine.

on 12/4/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tested it on my hand, showered, & was amazed by the staying power! But then when applying on my eyes, lets just say its: Very dry, hard to apply & even HURTS to apply! Feels like your using a razor to apply small drops of eyeliner. Based on reviews I decided to try since I was on the hunt for a waterproof eyeliner. All I can say is I'm not buying this product EVER again! Glad it was cheap! Overall, you will be left with ugly thick painful eyeliner.

on 12/1/2013 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was really excited about this product when I saw it was waterproof and trust me it really is! I have oily lids but in just a few hours it smeared really bad all over my lids and ruined my eye shadow for the day. Another complaint is the tip which is just very uncomfortable and hard to make simple lines with. I won't be repurchasing this and actually prefer my E.L.F eyeliner.

on 10/24/2013 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This has to be one of the few products that I truly have a love-hate relationship with. The eyeliner application is amazing, the lasting power- all of that is just awesome.
BUT.
Yes, there's a but.
The removal process is a lot of words I cannot speak at this very second. Makeup remover is the only thing that takes this off. So if you're staying somewhere for a night and forgot your makeup remover, you'll wake up with prefect wingtip eyeliner. It WILL NOT come off with anything except makeup remover.
But other than that, it's amazing. So I guess I kind of love to hate it and hate to love it.

I've been using this for several years now and it still doesn't disappoint! It takes a bit of learning to get used to the tip, but nothing to get ruffled about. I've done subtle, bold, and even costume looks with this stuff. Both a pro AND a con that it's extremely difficult to get off. My only complaint is that it does transfer to my browbone after a long day, and sometimes people tell me "You have spots, might wanna wipe that." But for the price, it's still pretty great.

on 7/6/2013 12:31:00 PM

In short, this eyeliner is almost as bad as the e.l.f waterproof liquid liner, if not worse. The formula is actually sticky and stays wet for a while after you apply it. I really like how it only comes off with makeup remover, but that also means that it's difficult to correct mistakes. Once you draw on your lid, that's what you're going to look like for the rest of the day. I don't have oily eyelids or an oily face, but the eyeliner smeared under my eyes. Finally, the brush is very stiff, making it difficult to do your eyeliner how you want it to look like.

on 6/21/2013 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i use this everyday! and I bought the felt tip one and I kept the lid and whenever I run out I throw the new felt tip and just use the old one, it isn't stuff anymore and I just love how dark it comes out! better than NYC felt tip eyeliner, cheaper too. I don't see why so many bad reviews :(

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other