NYX Mega Shine - La La

4.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Color: bright, medium pink

Pros: pigmented, creamy, not sticky

Cons: strong scent

Comments: This really gives a nice pop of color to the face without being too over-the-top, since it's not exactly bright...just a warm pink. Looks great alone or over your favorite lipstick to add some color. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because Revlon's Pink Pop looks similar on me and it's more readily available than this is.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I got this in the mail today and have been wearing it almost all day. When I first opened the package, I was quite surprised at the color as it has a very HOT PINK hue to it and when I purchased it after browsing their page, I thought it has more of a watermelony-pinkish-peachy-color. And since I am an NC35, I dont wear colors that are too neon. But, once applied I realized its a wearable soft pink color.The texture is not too sticky or too runny either. And it has a lil shimmer to it. It also hydrates my lips very well. This lip gloss's staying power isnt too great nor is it too short. it is a lil in between, it stays for around 3 hours before having to reapply, it does not completely vanish but leaves your lips with a soft stain. I however hate the smell, as i felt that it smelt like those cough syrups our parents used to make us drink when we were kids. All in all, a great buy (USD 3.50)! totally recommended!
UPDATE: After using this awhile, i feel that i can feel the tiny sparkles of the lip gloss shine on my lips. Its like having super tiny grains residing on your lips-not great. And i have come to really hate the smell, to the point of puking. The cherry-cough syrup smell is overwhelming! and therefore i'm taking another lippie off!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great value lip gloss. Not too sticky or over drippy. Almost lipstick like.
Don't be frightened by the bubble-gum Barbie pink colour. It actually delivers a very natural looking pink if used directly on lips without a lipstick undercoat. Or you can ramp the colour up or down with a lipstick undercoat.
Smells like cherries. Will definitely be buying more NYX Mega shine colours.

Love this shade! Sheer but still bright! Makes my lips look like a just ate a frozen cherry popsicle.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a really pretty cool bright barbie fuchsia pink. Definitely a sheer wash of color but definitely very beautiful. I got this on sale, and I like more natural shades better so I dont wear this one as much but nonetheless a very pretty color for a night out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

ARRRRGHHH!! I wanted so much to have this be such a great gloss for me. It isn't. Great--that is. At Ulta. Saw the color in the tube and it was breathtakingly pretty. Such a bright pink--but not neon. Just right. I figured with my coloring it would be a nice gloss.

Unfortunately, my lips are sooooooooooo heavily pigmented that I should just give on any color at all and just stick to ever-so-light pink and neutral shades. *Sigh*.

I'm giving this four stars though because others need to know that this gloss is really good quality. The staying power is better than my MAC lipgloss. I am a NYX fan so I'll just have to go back to Ulta to see if I can find a more neutral shade.

Honestly, if you have the right natural pigmentation in your lips for this shade--try it..It is a beautiful shade.

OK...this smells and tastes like cherry Kool Aid...awesome! It is such a pretty shade of pink. By itself, it is a nice pop of color but not too opaque. It transforms color based on the lipstick you wear underneath. Perfect for wearing over a good stain. The staying power is pretty good and you can not beat the price. Animal cruelty free. Such a great buy.

I really like this gloss! I have been looking for a cute "summery" pink gloss...not too crazy, but not dull. After reading reviews, I decided to go to Ulta and pick up La La.
When I got there I began to have second thoughts...in the tube it is REALLY bright pink. NYX products were BOGO so I figured what the heck. To my surprise it is a really pretty pink...I'm not sure how to explain it...it's just a really nice color and gives me a nice "glow" like many other reviews have mentioned. It also has a fruity scent that is nice as well.
Don't be scared by the tube color - I recommend this gloss!
For reference I am NC25.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this lipgloss! It goes on smooth and it doesn't leave a sticky feel. It's very pigmented and i can wear it alone without any lipstick or lipliner. Some people might not like the smell, it smells like cherry medicine or a cherry tootsie roll pop (something cherry), but I honestly like the smell. Overall, I would 100% buy and recommend this product to anyone and everyone!

Love these glosses and this color is soo pretty. not too bright on the lips, but just enough color. Its smooth and non sticky.

Recommended for Medium Skin