September 23, 2014 | 1888 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't love this. I prefer NARS Copacabana or MACs Luna for pinkish highlighting. I think I just find the application process too messy. I feel this way about all of benefit's highlighters I've owned. It might be better in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Teffa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This highlighter is truly magical. Apply it on your makeup for a subtle glow finish. Be careful...only apply a tiny dab and blend it out on cheeks and under eye brow. It gives a really nice glow to the skin, and is perfect on sun tanned skin.
The con is that the applicator does hold a lot of product so you have to be careful to apply a tiny bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A little goes a very, very, very long way. I have a small bottle of this as it came with a kit and I can see that little bottle lasting a while.

I apply it to the cheek area but find it is excellent for brow highlighting and in the inner eye area. Talk about making your eyes pop!

I actually prefer this over powder highlighters because my skin is aging and the powder just settles into the lines. This sits on top and does not accentuate them. Definitely a plus.

The soft pink works well on my medium skin. I want to give Moon Beam a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by piggygirl6487

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a little undecided for this product. Here is why
Pros: it's a nice glow rather than a glitter-fairy-blind-your-face highlighter
I like the lightness of it

Cons: it really doesn't work on a naked face (no bb cream, cc cream, or foundation). I think your face has to have something in it before you apply. So this doesn't work for me
It's very streaky for someone who isint wear a face product
The packaging would be a lot better if it was in a pump up tube

I enjoy the watts up over high beam, but then again i think they're just two very different products

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I am undecided about this highlighter.... it gives a very pinky glow.... i always wear powder foundation and powder on top so a powder highlighter sits better on my skin. You have to blend quite quickly with it or it dries, but a little goes a long way. I did buy it in moon beam which is a more golden glow but still has the pink undertone which i prefer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter but it is a bit tricky to work with. If you can apply it right then it works like a charm, beautifully accentuates and adds a bit of a glow, but it is very hard to blend once on your skin.

I have the lipgloss-tube packaging kind which I prefer a lot to the nail polish bottle they seem to use with bigger sizes of the product. I like how precise you can apply the product with the wand because a little bit goes a long way. I've had this single tube for quite a long time and there are three of us who have been using it.

My favorite thing about this highlighter is that it doesn't give the illusion of an oily or sparkly face like some highlighters tend to do. It doesn't glitter, it glows. I just adore the bright, illuminated touch this gives your face. I put a dab on my cheekbones, middle of my forehead, and a tiny bit on my chin and the bridge of my nose. With a perfect shade of bronzer, my skin looks so beautifully polished and complete with a healthy glow.

Pricey, but it's worth it if you can shell out that much money. It really does make a difference in your make-up. I can't be without a highlighter now. I will repurchase, but unfortunately only if I have the cash to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this highlighter, I normally put it on my cheekbones towards my eyes and down the bridge of my nose! It just makes your face bright and shine... But not in a greasy way! I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I can wait to use this when I go out as it gives you a really nice glow so that teamed with a bit of a tan should be a winner! Even though it's a little bit pricey I do feel that this product will last a while you don't actually need that much, I've got pale skin and I just need a few blobs and it shows up really well on my skin! Defo buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Benefit high beam is a product that I really wanted to like, unfortunately it wasn't very good in terms of the formulation and the packaging. High beam is a very cool toned high lighter and I have a olive completion so I go for more bronze high lighters but I can usually get away with cool toned high lighters against my completion. This was really glittery, there was so much glitter on my cheeks it was really chunky and noticeable, it was really hard to blend out, I would go to blend it with my ring finger and there would be a noticeable line from where I had attempted blended it out. The packaging kind of remind me of a nail polish bottle so when you apply it, it thickens and its just not worth the $26. I would not recommend this if you have a olive or darker completion but it might be a nice product for a more fair completion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by teeny_bogy2312

Definitely HG-Status!!!

Although i hate the packaging, i love love love this product and will always repurchase. Dont be scared of the high price, a little goes a long long way. I use it as a part of my everyday make up and it lasts me nearly 2 years to use up one tube.

If you want a more subtle look, simple mix one tiny drop with your moisturizer and dab it on your face. It would gives you that natural-glowing-skin look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Sharonc12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my ultimate fav highlighter!! Its so bright but without makin it too much. And it lasts long too!