November 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by fychen

Honestly do not know what this hype is about... I got this just to try it out and was hoping for miracles. But it is nothing special. For the price it is going for, it's not worth it at all. It is a nice toner and it does hydrate my skin. But I can get the same with toners that are a lot cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by rebeccawangxiaoyin

HG skincare product. It gently exfoliates and keeps the skin moisturized at the same time, so it helps my skin to remain smooth and baby soft. However, it does smell in a funky way, and it's quite expensive. Though I have recommended every girl around me to try it, some of them do tell me that it's too harsh for them and stings their skin. So it would be good if you can get a sample to try before commiting to a full size bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by rrzhao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used this over 5 years, best toner ever!! Can not live without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Raniasong88

This is my HG essence I've been tried so many essence and gettin disappointed bc most of the products give me best result just for several weeks.Then my skin backs to 'normal' (dull and oily) and fte change my mind about essence.My skin feeling so soft and clearer.Even my bf likes it too.He using the men line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by chubbygal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

MY HG ! at first broke me out for 3 weeks, but now it makes my skin super soft and glowing. The downsides of this 'miracle' water are the price and the packaging. I personally think it would be better if it comes with spray, so that it would make the application more evenly without wasting any products (since its quite expensive) ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by meilinhart21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I always apply this after i use SKII facial treatment clear lotion. This essense really works well on my acne, oily, sensitive skin. My acne reduce, my skin feel more glowing, and not dull...
But this brand very expensive T.T but what can i say??? it's totally worth it, my skin it's so much better now, redness on my cheek slowly dissapear.

If you have an oily skin and you are looking for treatment essence that can reduce your acne, this is the right product for you to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Misszeeb

Ok product, not sure if it did anything more than a nice mask would do at a much cheaper price. Finished the large bottle recently and haven't noticed a decline in skin appearance,

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by sanduhra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I get that people have mixed feelings about this. It's pretty expensive, and the immediate results aren't exactly wow-worthy. But if I had to choose just one product out of my regimen to keep, it would be this one. Not my retinol treatment (Philosophy Help Me), not my face wash (Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel), not my toner (Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner), not my serum (Lancome Genefique) and - yes, seriously - not even my moisturizer (Neocutis Biorestorative Cream). This stuff legitimately replaces any and all of these items in a pinch. In the past couple of years, there have been periods of time when I've gotten extremely lazy in my skincare routine, sometimes even foregoing washing my face. But you know what always saves my skin after my laziest of times?? This stuff! I just pat some on after washing my face at night and wake up to noticeably clearer, calmer, healthier, more moisturized skin.

While the other products in my regimen together make my skin pretty darn radiant, this SKII essence can get my skin 80% there just on its own. In fact, it literally does what NO other moisturizer has ever done for me, which is deflake certain trouble dry spots around my chin/mouth/nose during the winter. When I'm breaking out, just this at night banishes erupting cystic pimples before they surface. I don't use this product to make my skin radiant or line-less. For that, I have my serum, retinol treatment and boundless optimism. But I do use this to save my skin when things are getting rough, and it ALWAYS comes through.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by annisapramesti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my holy-grail face treatment. I always apply it every morning after washing my face and before moisturizer. It helps balancing my skin. I have dry skin but i have big pores. Now my pores are smaller and my skin is more soft, smooth, and not dry anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by ninable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for 2 years now and I have to say it has really helped keep my skin balanced. I use to have breakouts all the time on my forehead and couldn't apply any moisturisers at all but since I've been using this I can apply some of my normal moisturiser to this part of my face without breaking out. Apart from my forehead and my chin, I have really dry skin, so I use 2 moisturisers and usually have to reapply or else I feel dry straight away. This product does make my skin feel more hydrated than before and I feel like I use less moisturiser as a result.

I use this twice a day after a toner, but before a serum and moisturiser (which is how its supposed to be used). You only need about 4 drops for your whole face so the bottle does last a long time. I like to buy the 75ml (small size) because I find it's better to get a fresh bottle after a while.

I will continue to purchase this product because it does seem to help my skin and I've become really accustomed to using it as part of my skin regime. One other thing to point out is when you first start using it you might find nothing is happening or you might break out a little, keep using it at this stage and you should find your skin gets better after about 4-6 weeks.