Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 7/9/2015 1:05:00 AM

It's just okay. It isn't clumpy, but does flake a lot at end of the day. Neither lengthens nor volumizes a lot (but I am picky since I have short, straight lashes and have tried a lottt of different mascaras). I would rather use Maybelline volum' express colossal mascara -- has a more dramatic effect.

on 7/7/2015 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i already did purchase it 3 times
this mascara is just right it defines the lashes and give volume and length
my lashes are pretty full and black and it make is fuller and darker and it separate the lashes plus it does not flack and it separate the lashes for more naturel look I sometimes use it after most of my mascaras to separate the lashes
nice mascara as drug store brand

on 7/2/2015 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Honestly one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. It looks amazing on other people's lashes, but it does no good on my short straight lashes.

on 6/28/2015 5:54:00 PM

I'm always so back and fourth when it comes to mascaras and never know which drug store brand to pick because as we all know there's always a new one on the market...that is supposed to be the new & best. Thankfully, I've found this mascara to be ONE of the best drugstore mascaras. Compared to other ones i have bought in the past this one deff does all it says. it makes my lashes (with just one coat) long, and gives them very good volume. Also this mascara doesn't give me any clumps!

Very good mascara. the wand curls my lashes and makes my eyes look gorgeous. The wand is the perfect size, and it actually lasts longer than other drug store mascara. Most just dry up in a month, but this one lasts. The wand separates my lashes really well also. I will buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good mascara, holds the curl and makes your lashes POP! Would definitely buy again as the price is good and you definitely get more than the moneys worth!

This mascara is perfect for clump-free, natural-looking eyelashes. Nothing too dramatic, just simple and efficient.

GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even believe the NERVE that covergirl has to call this lashBLAST lol........there is NO blast. The brush is crap and doesn't have the ability to plump lashes. I recommend l'oreal - all the l'oreal mascaras work well and they have a variety for whatever you're looking for- length, fuller lashes, etc..... I tried all the cover girl mascaras based upon the packaging - I bought all three- the orange, purple and yellow tubes and they were all put into the garbage; I wouldn't give them to a friend........maybe an enemy?
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!

on 5/30/2015 3:09:00 PM

This mascara is clumpy, sticky and terrible! I would definitely not buy this product again. It makes a total mess!!!

on 5/20/2015 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is just ok. On me, it doesn't add much volume, only length. It doesn't smudge at all, which is a big plus since many mascaras run and smudge fairly quickly for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials