December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by xhavefaithx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My impressions: My favorite drugstore mascara that I've ever used. I constantly get asked if I'm wearing fake lashes, and then they are surprised to find out I used a drugstore mascara. This wears very well, it doesn't run or rub off. My lashes look amazing. The brush makes it easier to apply. I haven't had one day where I've blinked from having the brush on my eyelashes (causing raccoon eye as a result). I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sassylittl3lady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At Christmas I got a high end mascara sample kit. Mascaras included Benefit, Smashbox, and others. After trying all those. I still think that Covergirl Lash Blast is my favourite. It applies nicely and if you apply a few coats it gives you long lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Simplymel

This is my go to mascara. I have been using it for over 7 years. Works perfect. The brush is big and bristles are tough to help separate lashes. It is easily buildable and can look simple and classic and with a few coats can look glam.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by noname4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff!
I have always had an issue with mascara smudging under my eyes by the end of the day. But for the most part this stayed put. Better than anything else I have tried. It definitely made my lashes look like I had lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Piroska23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara flakes under my eyes by the end of the day.
I find that the bottle does not last that long either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara; the formula is perfect and it holds a curl very well! I use the waterproof version and like any other waterproof formula, it is difficult to get off but it is well worth a little effort to remove the makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by offender

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am happy with the formula...but the brush had a learning curve. The first few times I used this mascara I had smudges under my eyes. I do like the mascara but next time I think I will return to the red Professional Lash by CoverGirl. I like the traditional brush better.
But I have learned to use the fat brush- it just does not feel as comfortable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

For a drugstore mascara, I consider it to be of decent quality. Would I buy it again?Probably not. As, there is nothing about this mascara that truly wows me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by taylormcgrath17

AMAZING drugstore mascara. Definitely recommend to all! Have used for years!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I am not a fan of large brushes. I find them to be a bit messy when trying to apply.
This product really did nothing for my lashes except make them look a but clumpy. It also smudged and flaked during the day.