April 16, 2014 | 1578 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Whit87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've honestly never used this brush for it's intended purpose so I can't comment on that, but I love this brush for nail polish clean up! It's the perfect size, density, and shape to get those clean polish lines around your nail bed and cuticles. All I do is dip the tip of the brush in a smig of pure acetone, blot off any access on a paper towel to prevent flooding the cuticle area, carefully work my way around the nail to remove any polish from my skin, blot the polish removed on the brush back on the paper towel, and repeat on the rest on my nails. I'm always left with a clean lined professional looking mani/pedi all thanks to the help of this brush. The first one I had lasted me almost 2 years until it needed to be replaced. My 2nd one only lasted a few months until the bristles started to fall out though. It only costs a dollar so of course the quality isn't top notch but with that price tag I can't really complain and will definitely keep repurchasing it when needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by FrankenDucky

This brush does not work for concealer! It's far too dense and stiff. That being said, it is THE perfect brush for gel liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

This is a great brush for almost anything but concealer! It's great for dotting on foundation, filling in your eyebrows, applying eyeshadow, and even brushing on lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush, but not for concealer. It's a bit too small for blemishes, but it works perfectly for applying gel eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by flyingpitas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first E.L.F brush and I am impressed at the quality for the price! Works perfectly for smaller blemishes. Bristles are soft and thick. Picked this up for a little more than a dollar at a store. Would buy again given the chance.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't care for this brush. I think it's a bit too small (or my skin really sucks and my blemishes are too large for it). When I used it, it felt like it took twice as long and looked about half as good as the results I got from using my fingers. On the brightside, at least it was only $1.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by JteresaM

I use this brush for the application of concealer after I'm done doing my brows. I love that its small because I am able to fix every single mistake I might had done as small as it might had been.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not sure why people are complaining that it's too small. Did they blindly pick this out and pay for it? You can clearly see what it looks like in the packaging.... That's not the brush's fault, it's the buyer's fault.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't love using this brush for concealer, since it leaves streaks on blemishes, and it's way too small for the undereye area (for me). However, this little brush is great at applying/blending eyeliner. I like applying my pencil eyeliner, then using this brush to perfect the line. I tried to use this as a lip brush, but I didn't like the results. This would probably be good for eyebrows, but for thinner brows than mine. Overall, I think this should be labeled as an eyeliner brush, not a concealer brush. But it's a good value at $1. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Insight89

This brush is amazing and surprisingly cheap, quite the opposite of "you get what you pay for". Yes the brush is small (about 0.5cm), but because of the size, it allows easy control for high precision and accuracy, particularly on small blemishes or scars/imperfections.
The brush is easy to blend with and easy to hold.

Ive stopped using the MAC concealer brush and Ive bought several of these brushes for backup. The concealer being used is the MAC studio finish.

Definitely worth trying before buying a more expensive brand brush.