E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

I adore this little brush! It's smaller than most concealer brushes I've seen, maybe about half the size. To give an idea I'd say it's about the size of a lip brush, maybe a little larger. But I really love this brush! I don't really use it for concealer though-I usually just use my fingers for concealer, but I use this brush everyday for cleaning up the area around my eyebrows. I have super sparse brows that I fill in with pencil & powder, & I like a very clean, defined brow. So what I'll do is I'll take a little foundation on a brush & go underneath to clean up that line. This brush is perfect for that task. It's small & flat, & just gets in that area really easily. The brush is actually very well made for $1-I've never had any issues with the bristles falling out or anything like that. I buy one every time I'm at Target because I like to have spares & backups. It's also good for other things as well, for example you could use it as a lip brush, for smudging your eyeliner, or even applying gel or creme liners as well. You could even use them for nail art! I've used the back end as a dotting tool actually-it's a skinny handle with a rounded end, so it's perfect to use for making larger size dots!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have three of these -- they all have different length bristles -- strange, but considering the low price, understandable. I like to use the one with the longest bristles (they're maybe 1/4") to apply the Maybelline cream eyeshadow -- if I use my finger, too much is applied and these work perfectly for that. Also great for touching up eyeshadow after applying mascara -- you know, those little bits that stick to your lash line and also for applying concealer directly under lower lashes.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have two of these. I use them for small detail with eye makeup. They smudge good. also good for eyebrow wax. less than a $1. would buy again if needed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I own two of these. One I use for concealer - under my eyebrows after I shade them in and occasionally blemishes. The other I use to apply and smudge undereye makeup. I adore these brushes and have used them to apply eyeliner, eyebrow powder, and highlighter if I don't have another brush on me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This doesn't work well as a concealer brush because the bristles are too small and hard. It can be used as an eye shadow or eyeliner brush though.

Great to conceal and also highlight under brows

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've had this for about a year and a half maybe 2, it holds up really well to be from ELF'S $1 line, I wouldn't call it a Concealer brush though, its very, very small and dense although I guess it might be able to be used for spot concealing, I brought it at Target for the purpose of having something very small and precise to apply color to my bottom lash line and that's what I use it for. It gets used in every look I do and I actually need to pick up a backup just to have. You might as well give it a try for $1. Rec.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to admit.... I don't use this as a concealer brush at all. But I still love it! The brush is thin, small, and dense, so it's definitely a multipurpose brush. I use it mostly as a smudging brush though. It's great for smoking out liner above the eyelashes, and smudging/applying eyeshadows under the lower lashes. For $1 I would encourage anyone and everyone to go ahead and splurge, buy the brush! haha

I have read reviews on this and am quite surprised. I love this little brush. It is not a typical concealer brush, I find it is more of a "blemish/spot" brush. It helps get concealer directly on a spot to cover. The brush itself is thin and small so it cannot cover large areas, but is perfect for spot coverage. I also use this for applying concealer to the inner corner of eyes and for corners of my nose and contouring the bridge of my nose. At the minimal cost, I believe this little baby is the $1.00 brush, I quickly went back and purchased another to keep in my makeup inventory. I find it works really well and is very easy to clean.

I personally recommend it and for the price of $1.00, that cannot be beat.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all, do not buy this if you are looking for a concealer brush. I don't see how this would work at all for that purpose. What do use this for is applying highlighter to my cupid's bow and the inner corner of my eyes. This looks very similar to my gel eyeliner brush so I assume it would work well for that as well.

Popular Makeup Brushes