E.L.F. Concealer Brush

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Great to conceal and also highlight under brows

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've had this for about a year and a half maybe 2, it holds up really well to be from ELF'S $1 line, I wouldn't call it a Concealer brush though, its very, very small and dense although I guess it might be able to be used for spot concealing, I brought it at Target for the purpose of having something very small and precise to apply color to my bottom lash line and that's what I use it for. It gets used in every look I do and I actually need to pick up a backup just to have. You might as well give it a try for $1. Rec.

on 1/8/2014 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to admit.... I don't use this as a concealer brush at all. But I still love it! The brush is thin, small, and dense, so it's definitely a multipurpose brush. I use it mostly as a smudging brush though. It's great for smoking out liner above the eyelashes, and smudging/applying eyeshadows under the lower lashes. For $1 I would encourage anyone and everyone to go ahead and splurge, buy the brush! haha

on 1/7/2014 9:15:00 PM

I have read reviews on this and am quite surprised. I love this little brush. It is not a typical concealer brush, I find it is more of a "blemish/spot" brush. It helps get concealer directly on a spot to cover. The brush itself is thin and small so it cannot cover large areas, but is perfect for spot coverage. I also use this for applying concealer to the inner corner of eyes and for corners of my nose and contouring the bridge of my nose. At the minimal cost, I believe this little baby is the $1.00 brush, I quickly went back and purchased another to keep in my makeup inventory. I find it works really well and is very easy to clean.

I personally recommend it and for the price of $1.00, that cannot be beat.

on 1/7/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all, do not buy this if you are looking for a concealer brush. I don't see how this would work at all for that purpose. What do use this for is applying highlighter to my cupid's bow and the inner corner of my eyes. This looks very similar to my gel eyeliner brush so I assume it would work well for that as well.

on 12/14/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

As a concealer brush, I hate this thing. It's way too small and stiff, so the concealer is just wiped away from the area I'm trying to apply it to. However, I do like this brush for putting brown eyeshadow on my outer lower lash line. I don't like putting black eyeliner there, so I use brown shadow instead, and this brush works great because it's stiff and precise. However, if you're looking for a concealer brush, do not get this. It's $1, but for its intended purpose, it's awful.

on 11/11/2013 4:34:00 PM

This brush is fine!
I actually use it for my eyebrows and lining my bottom lash line with eye shadow, instead of concealer.

So as a random precise brush, I'd recommend it! As a concealer brush I can't give an honest review since that's not what I use it for.

on 10/31/2013 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I honestly think everyone needs this brush in their collection and for just $1 there no excuse not to pick it up! This brush is sooo unbelievably versatile. The bristles are firm and dense, great for detailing any thing in your makeup routine.

Some of my uses for it:

-for applying gel eyeliner

-applying eyeshadow to my lower lash line

-cleaning up the outside of my lips with concealer

-filling my eyebrows

-dipping it in acetone and cleaning up nailpolish when painting my nails

-precisely applying bright lipstick

-applying my inner corner eyeshadow

So pretty much I have about 10 of this brush at all times LOL

on 9/28/2013 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Complete fail as a concealer brush. I couldn't get it to work for any of concealers I had whether it be solid or liquid. I know others have found it good for other things, but since I got it for it's intended purpose, this is a one lippie.

on 9/19/2013 2:08:00 PM

This brush does not work for concealer! It's far too dense and stiff. That being said, it is THE perfect brush for gel liner!