September 23, 2014 | 1653 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

First of all, do not buy this if you are looking for a concealer brush. I don't see how this would work at all for that purpose. What do use this for is applying highlighter to my cupid's bow and the inner corner of my eyes. This looks very similar to my gel eyeliner brush so I assume it would work well for that as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kirito

As a concealer brush, I hate this thing. It's way too small and stiff, so the concealer is just wiped away from the area I'm trying to apply it to. However, I do like this brush for putting brown eyeshadow on my outer lower lash line. I don't like putting black eyeliner there, so I use brown shadow instead, and this brush works great because it's stiff and precise. However, if you're looking for a concealer brush, do not get this. It's $1, but for its intended purpose, it's awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This brush is fine!
I actually use it for my eyebrows and lining my bottom lash line with eye shadow, instead of concealer.

So as a random precise brush, I'd recommend it! As a concealer brush I can't give an honest review since that's not what I use it for.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Anita09

I honestly think everyone needs this brush in their collection and for just $1 there no excuse not to pick it up! This brush is sooo unbelievably versatile. The bristles are firm and dense, great for detailing any thing in your makeup routine.

Some of my uses for it:

-for applying gel eyeliner

-applying eyeshadow to my lower lash line

-cleaning up the outside of my lips with concealer

-filling my eyebrows

-dipping it in acetone and cleaning up nailpolish when painting my nails

-precisely applying bright lipstick

-applying my inner corner eyeshadow

So pretty much I have about 10 of this brush at all times LOL

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Complete fail as a concealer brush. I couldn't get it to work for any of concealers I had whether it be solid or liquid. I know others have found it good for other things, but since I got it for it's intended purpose, this is a one lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Whit87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've honestly never used this brush for it's intended purpose so I can't comment on that, but I love this brush for nail polish clean up! It's the perfect size, density, and shape to get those clean polish lines around your nail bed and cuticles. All I do is dip the tip of the brush in a smig of pure acetone, blot off any access on a paper towel to prevent flooding the cuticle area, carefully work my way around the nail to remove any polish from my skin, blot the polish removed on the brush back on the paper towel, and repeat on the rest on my nails. I'm always left with a clean lined professional looking mani/pedi all thanks to the help of this brush. The first one I had lasted me almost 2 years until it needed to be replaced. My 2nd one only lasted a few months until the bristles started to fall out though. It only costs a dollar so of course the quality isn't top notch but with that price tag I can't really complain and will definitely keep repurchasing it when needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by FrankenDucky

This brush does not work for concealer! It's far too dense and stiff. That being said, it is THE perfect brush for gel liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

This is a great brush for almost anything but concealer! It's great for dotting on foundation, filling in your eyebrows, applying eyeshadow, and even brushing on lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush, but not for concealer. It's a bit too small for blemishes, but it works perfectly for applying gel eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by flyingpitas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first E.L.F brush and I am impressed at the quality for the price! Works perfectly for smaller blemishes. Bristles are soft and thick. Picked this up for a little more than a dollar at a store. Would buy again given the chance.