Chantecaille Rose Eye Makeup Remover (démaquillant pour les yeux à la rose)

3.0

on 11/14/2007 1:15:00 AM

When using this product, as with any other "luxury" brand, which by the way, Sisley is far more expensive, you must leave the moistened cotton pad on your eye for at least 10-15 seconds for product efficacy. I have sensitive eyes and I wear a contact; yes, just one contact, and I completely enjoy this product. Is it pricey? Yes. Is the fragrance soothing? Yes. I've tried everything from the inexpensive, Almay moisturizing eye make up remover pads, to the ridiculously priced Sisley. If I want to give my eyes a treat, this is the product. If I want to use something a bit more practical, I'll use Make-up Forever eye make-up remover. Will I buy this product again? I am reasonably sure I will.

on 10/18/2007 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not sure if I would buy this again. I find it very soothing to my very sensitive eyes but it doesn't remove all of my Shu Basic mascara so what exactly is it designed for? {I'd love to know what they were thinking.} I guess I can just use it to soothe my orbital orbs but I could use cheaper methods--at $33.00/bottle this is a pricey solution. I do like that it is paraben free as I sometimes have problems with those but I keep thinking $33.00 for a makeup remover that doesn't remove makeup! Aargh! But if you're looking for a luxury item to soothe your tired or irritated eyes try this but I think I'll have to pass in the future--I do have 2 kids in college.