October 23, 2014 | 852 users online

Concealers - Kesalan Patharan - Undertone Light Up

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2004 9:51:00 AM More reviews by tAbx

I simply can't live without this! I have very bad dark eye rings and many concealers fail me. I had even gave up the search for the perfect concealer. I heard alot of raves about the KP Undertone Light Up and decided to give it a shot. True enough, it really lives up the raves! The two mini tubes work wonders! My mom said I look more energetic as my dark eye rings couldn't be seen. I showed the friends I met and some thought I went for an eyelift and changed my lifestyle to a healthier one. I swear to this magic tool. It could be quite a hassle when applying it as there are 2 tubes, but definately worth it cos the results are truly impressive! In fact, I'm thinking of stocking them up as it could not be easily found in my country. (Apparently, there's only a miserable counter in the entire island!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Pronuptia

This looks more complex than it really is, and coming from a make-up dummy like me, that's saying a lot! I only really use the orange tube to cover my dark circles. The yellow one I don't need more than a tiny smidgen of to even out the colour. Blends beautifully. Only complaint is that it tends to settle into fine lines, emphasising them. But unlike other concealers it doesn't emphasise my milia.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by devilina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rave! rave! rave! i just had to get this product after hearing all the hype. this baby does a better job than my prescriptives camouflage kit which i thought was pretty good already. this covers more with half the amt! i like the fact that it doesnt dry out my undereye area unlike normal concealers where i would have to use eye gel beforehand. it costs SGD$42 for two 10g tubes of peach and yellow colours which isnt bad but considering the very little amt one has to use(the size of a rice grain) from each tube- its going to last quite long! a rave worthy product indeed! A***!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2004 10:22:00 AM More reviews by driftwood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

oh i finally broke and got this. WARNING: this is not klutz-proof. i took, like 7 times till i got my color blend right. i like the lightweight texture though. but it my first layer took forever to dry, i had to stand in front of a fan to get it to hurry up. i learnt the alternative was to dust a bit of loose powder on the top, not too much or it will totally dry out. sprinkle a bit. maybe the slow drying problem was caused by my moisturizer. my niece thought they were tubes of paint! haha now i think it really does look like tubes of paint too -- it is a squeeze tube with a red cap that looks a little cheap when i forked out SGD$42 for it (abt US$22?). i wont be repurchasing cos number one: im a total klutz number two: i cant stand spending so much time on blending number three: i cant stand to spend $42 on something i need to carefully blend, use loose powder to make it dry and i mess up on it number four: i wanna try shu uemuras prospots concealer and im praying tt it wont disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2003 11:34:00 AM More reviews by jessloh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this! It can be a hassle since it comes in two tubes but the results more than make up for it. It provides wonderful coverage for dark circles without making the crow feet apprears deeper. This is HG status for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 3:44:00 AM More reviews by akane

I love this Concealer especially for my undereyes. This concealer comes in 2 tubes - orange/peach and yellow. The texture is light and very easy to blend. Great price, great product - Would repurchase this again in future.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2003 2:53:00 AM More reviews by elainetsai

I love this concealer for undereye!! The texture is light and easy to blend, plus the fact that it is extremely natural upon application, looks like i have no concealer on at all. Best eye concealer i 've purchased!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Wadirum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many concealers before and so far would rate this as one of the best concealers that I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2002 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Flowerfairy

This concealor is *great* for those with milia seeds & fine lines because it doesn't emphasise them! I have horrible milia & almost all of the concealors I've tried emphasises them! This comes in 2 tubes--yellow & orange. It's a *very* versatile concealor!

For those wearing foundation:
Apply the orange shade on your under eyes first, then foundation. Finish off with the yellow shade on your T-zone, around undereyes [note: not on undereyes, but like somewhere above your cheekbone], b/w nose & lip & b/w lips & chin! The yellow shade will highlight your the areas applied & making them seem brighter, sorta like the glowing feeling.

For those wearing only loose powder:
Mix the yellow & orange in the ratio 1:2 respectively & apply onto undereyes. Top off with loose powder.

The KP provides great coverage but it's lightweight at the same time because it's a creamy liquid concealor. You can even use the orange shade as a blusher! I love this ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2002 5:13:00 AM More reviews by belly

I put this aside for months when I got the BB conealer kit. A week ago, I picked it up again and used this for my undereye circles. I find this is much better than the BB's since its lightweight (BB is too creamy), I can blend it very well with my finger. It covers 85% of my dark circles while I think BB's only covers 70%! =)