MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Deep Dark

4.4

on 5/30/2012 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I recently bought this to use as a foundation and I love it! It evens out my skin so all I have to wear with it is concealer and bronzer. It is just enough coverage and east to put on

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I LOVE this for bronzing up my skin. It has a good balance of gold and red in it for a sun kissed look. It's sheer so it would take effort to go overboard. The finish is silky and luminous. HG product! Haven't experienced breakouts from this yet.

on 10/31/2011 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this over a year ago and didn't like it at first. I am an NC50 and I got deep dark. Now I use it instead of foundation. I use liquid foundation on my face where I need coverage, and use this. On my lazy days, I use this with a highlighter and it gives my face a pretty natural glow. I've been trying to minimize my makeup routine, and this is a staple. !

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this to contour my face, also for bit of bronze look too, its a good powder, since i have oily to very oily skin, sometimes i use it to contour my face, after couple hours i fif it disappear already. Otherthan that, its a good powder.

on 10/25/2011 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I just bought this and its to dark, my foundation is perfect and sometimes I don't add any powder, but I've been looking for a setting powder to keep my foundation perfect longer and came across MAC MSF Natural in Deep Dark. I choose deep dark because of all the images and videos I watched, where I judged my skin completion to the person I was seeing on-line.
Bad mistake go out and try it on, I have to return this and get DARK!

on 9/4/2011 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Facts: Biracial, heavy yellow tones in skin, combination skin, hyper-pigmentation due to acne.

I love this powder, it matched perfectly, didn't feel heavy, kind of pricey but you get a lot for the money. The specs of glitter yes kind of like twilight but in a less creepy way. I didn't really noticed it until someone else had a review for it. But it does look natural and overall I'm satisfied with it. Its the best powder I've used.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING! It's like a combination of a bronzer and a setting powder. I'm pretty fair right now but it still blends in really well with my skin tone. Makes your face look really smooth. I've had the same compact since I bought it at a Macy's MAC counter in November 2010. There's not even a hole in the bottom of the product. MAC stuff lasts you forever. If you have a really pretty complexion the MUA at MAC told me you can wear this stuff alone but I haven't been brave enough to try that yet.

on 5/7/2011 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product because you can do a thick coverage or you can choose to do a thin coverage that is what i usually choose to do!!!!!

on 4/4/2011 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

the only thing i don't like it the little shimmers .
otherwise good coverage alone or over foundation .

on 3/30/2011 5:28:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this product! I'm an NC50. I use this daily and it gives me such a flawless finish. For daily use I use Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (Apricot) topped with this powder and Sally Girl Shimmer Stripes as a bronzer. The combination gives me an almost airbrushed look. I love it and I always get compliments on it. Will definitely repurchase!