August 27, 2014 | 1819 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love,love,love.This and strawberry body butter from the body shop rotate in my life and are the only body moisturizers I will buy. this product is Rich,luxurious,hydrating and smells Devine. I first heard of it from a U.k Vlogger,he had me itching to try it from the packaging alone(smart I know). It does have similar notes to miss Dior Cherie ..but the good notes. I was not a fan at all of the 2006 rendition. Far to much for me,the aspects I liked in that sent though I can smell in this. One "con" unlike A lot of drugstore body butters are more thick lotions so I feel we are used to over using the product. This stuff means business a little goes a long way,if not it can be very,greasy and take forever to absorbe.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by dannihill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite moisturiser. I think it smells amazing, like the rest of the Soap and Glory products, but I do know of some people who can't stand the smell. It's extremely moisturising and dries quite quickly. Doesn't feel greasy or sticky on the skin and rubs in easily. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I've been meaning to write a review for a while now. I stock up on this, particularly during the winter. It is very creamy and thick but I find it absorbs fairly quickly (not instantly - needs a few minutes), and it keeps my skin moist for a full day. It also gives the skin a nice glow. The smell is pleasant but not overpowering. This product reminds me of higher-end products, but is available in the drug store (I buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart). Highly reccomend, especially in the middle of lousy, cold dry winter weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this for Christmas and I liked it so much that I bought a full size tub.

First it does not have the thickness of most body butters. It is more like a lotion (not liquidy though). Second, when this dries down it is not greasy in the slightest. It is as it they claim, my skin soaks it right up and softens without being oily or greasy. I don't feel like I'm walking around with a load of lotion on. Third the moisture lasts all day and night. I can even skip applying lotion after showering if I wanted to.

Also, this is my favourite scent of all time, it's very similar to Dior Miss Cherie. So moisturizing and the scent lingers all day. Best of all, the scent always compliments my perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by calificus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite thing about this body butter is the scent, it smells gorgeous! It's not particularly floral which I guess is why I like it. It's a very rich texture which takes a while to absorb fully into my skin, but once it does it feels soft for ages. I usually use it after showering, mostly on my legs and upper arms so there's no dryness there at all now.

Price - very reasonable for the amount you get. Plus, it's often on 3 for 2 at Boots!

I would say the packaging is my least favourite, I hate the feeling when you scoop it out of the tub and it gets under your nails... although I think they do a lotion version with a pump but I'm not sure it will be quite as thick.

I will probably repurchase this product, either the tub or the lotion/pump version for the lovely scent alone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by MAIMAII

I really love this and have been using it for about 5 years. I don't mean that I use it every day - I mean I always have a tub and I always come back to this lovely lovely stuff when I'm in need of silky smoothness!!

It sinks right in and just makes you soft - not greasy, not sticky - just soft. OH and it makes you smell like a freaking goddess.

I started using this when I was a student - back then it was a pretty big splurge to spend £10 on a moisturiser. Now I have a lot more disposable income and have tried a lot of fairly high end moisturisers - and although I have found some to be better than this - for the money, this still wins hands down. Not to mention the smell!! I don't use this every day because I have a lot of bottles of other stuff to use up (I'm essentially a mad moisturiser lady, running around buying bottle after bottle of every brand under then sun), but I know I love this stuff because, on those special occasions, this is the moisturiser I slather myself in.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by chanybee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent of this body butter is absolutely divine! Very light, fresh and florally, perfect for summer.

The formulation is very fluffy-- almost as if it were whipped. When applied to the skin it does not feel thick or greasy at all, settles well-- and leaves none of that gross sticky residue feeling when my legs brush together!

Skin definitely feels much softer and smoother after use-- especially on those rough problem areas like elbows and knees.

And although I've taken quite a liking to this product, I just can't justify spending $25 (AUD) on a body butter. If you're looking to splurge; then by all means I recommend this product.

But I will not be repurchasing solely on the price, as I feel there are many other contenders that get the job done just as well for only a fraction of the $$$!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get the Soap and Glory Hype. I have been trying quite a few of their body products and I just don't see what's so special about them. I'm not too keen on the smell and even though this body butter is good and moisturising your skin I just don't think that it's worth the price and again I don't really like the smell.

If you are looking for a body butter that is cheaper and smells better and is just as good if not better then I would recommend the Vaseline Cocoa Body Butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Bclancy

Like the last reviewer, I am totally addicted to the smell of this product. Sometimes I go through a tub of it very fast because I slather on a ton of it for the smell. This is definetly one of my top 3 favorite scents. It may even be number 1. It's hard to describe though; fresh, probably floral, very clean smelling. I always get compliments on how I smell when I wear this. It is noticeable and long lasting though, so if you're a perfume junkie and looking for something that won't compete with your fragrance, this is not it. As for how the product performs, it is lovely. Very moisturizing. No matter how much I put on, my skin just seems to drink this stuff up. And there is a noticeable difference in how smooth my skin is the day after using this. My legs just seem so much smoother after using this. And if I stop using it, my legs stop feeling so smooth after a day or so. Overall excellent product! It's totally worth every penny to me :) By the way, if you love the scent of this as much as I do, Soap and Glory makes a perfume that smells just the same called S & G Pink. Available at Sephora for 38 USD.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Rubymm

I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS SO SO MUCH!!!!!! It's probably my signature scent and I would smell like this any day!! It's also makes my legs feel so soft and amazing although it does take a while to soak in but on a pamper night that's sort of a good thing! LOVE!!!