Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.3

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I am in love with the way this body butter smells. Its very greasy for a while after application, but the smell lasts all day. It would be nice if this came in a tube, but thats really my only complaint.

on 5/20/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First I must say im in love with the scent and I do have miss dior the fragrance it smells alot alike. I do enjoy the scent but not much else. I seem to use so much of it and it literally disappears. At first, I thought it probably absorbed and I'd be rewarded with baby soft skin but later realized it's mostly water that's thickened up to make it look like a decent amount of product. Its a very light soufflé to me that rubs in easily almost to easily like the product evaporates somewhere as you rub it in but id reapply since I didn't feel moistened enough. Basically I can't fully figure it out. It appears thick but somehow weak as shh. Wont repurchase

on 4/20/2014 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Bought a small tub of this to try at Sephora. I like the scent, which I don't find overly strong. I have normal skin--not very dry--and I find this to work well at moisturizing my skin. I do think the fragrance irritates the eczema on my legs, so I mainly used it on my upper body.

Nice product but I dont find it any better than some creams from the drugstore.

on 4/11/2014 5:03:00 PM

If you like a really heavy duty body cream and if you like miss dior perfume, this is the body cream for you.
Firstly, it can easily be a body cream for the miss dior, they smell the same to me and I've been using the scent for years. Why buy the matching lotion when you can get this. If you don't like heavily scent creams you might not like this but I love the perfume, I just had to match them.
Secondly, it is a heavy duty cream IMO because I'm so used to light body lotions which doesn't really do much or last long. I mainly use this on my hands and feet because those sure the areas that are the roughest and driest and it last for hours and that's why i think its a heavy cream. It sinks in, dries down but you can still feel a film of it but not in a bad way. Not like some creams that sits on your skin forever and feels slippery. I normally don't buy any body lotions, I get them for free or as gifts but when I tried this at the store, I felt I needed to get this.

on 3/16/2014 1:39:00 PM

I love this lotion so much, it is amazing. its so rich and creamy extremely moisturizing. it smells very feminine and gentle, it is perfect for those days where you want to smell gorgeous and have soft legs all day long.

on 2/26/2014 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am not a person who complained about scent and I am not allergic to fragrance either, but the scent of this body cream is, to my personal description is: a down & heavy scent, somewhat metallic scent. The texture & moisture property is comparable to a lot of other drug store body product, the price is considerable higher in comparison.
I just couldn't bear to keep using it due to the scent, its been sitting there since.

Love,love,love.This and strawberry body butter from the body shop rotate in my life and are the only body moisturizers I will buy. this product is Rich,luxurious,hydrating and smells Devine. I first heard of it from a U.k Vlogger,he had me itching to try it from the packaging alone(smart I know). It does have similar notes to miss Dior Cherie ..but the good notes. I was not a fan at all of the 2006 rendition. Far to much for me,the aspects I liked in that sent though I can smell in this. One "con" unlike A lot of drugstore body butters are more thick lotions so I feel we are used to over using the product. This stuff means business a little goes a long way,if not it can be very,greasy and take forever to absorbe.

on 2/22/2014 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favourite moisturiser. I think it smells amazing, like the rest of the Soap and Glory products, but I do know of some people who can't stand the smell. It's extremely moisturising and dries quite quickly. Doesn't feel greasy or sticky on the skin and rubs in easily. Highly recommend!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this product! I've been meaning to write a review for a while now. I stock up on this, particularly during the winter. It is very creamy and thick but I find it absorbs fairly quickly (not instantly - needs a few minutes), and it keeps my skin moist for a full day. It also gives the skin a nice glow. The smell is pleasant but not overpowering. This product reminds me of higher-end products, but is available in the drug store (I buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart). Highly reccomend, especially in the middle of lousy, cold dry winter weather.

on 1/15/2014 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this for Christmas and I liked it so much that I bought a full size tub.

First it does not have the thickness of most body butters. It is more like a lotion (not liquidy though). Second, when this dries down it is not greasy in the slightest. It is as it they claim, my skin soaks it right up and softens without being oily or greasy. I don't feel like I'm walking around with a load of lotion on. Third the moisture lasts all day and night. I can even skip applying lotion after showering if I wanted to.

Also, this is my favourite scent of all time, it's very similar to Dior Miss Cherie. So moisturizing and the scent lingers all day. Best of all, the scent always compliments my perfume.