April 16, 2014 | 1012 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get the Soap and Glory Hype. I have been trying quite a few of their body products and I just don't see what's so special about them. I'm not too keen on the smell and even though this body butter is good and moisturising your skin I just don't think that it's worth the price and again I don't really like the smell.

If you are looking for a body butter that is cheaper and smells better and is just as good if not better then I would recommend the Vaseline Cocoa Body Butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Bclancy

Like the last reviewer, I am totally addicted to the smell of this product. Sometimes I go through a tub of it very fast because I slather on a ton of it for the smell. This is definetly one of my top 3 favorite scents. It may even be number 1. It's hard to describe though; fresh, probably floral, very clean smelling. I always get compliments on how I smell when I wear this. It is noticeable and long lasting though, so if you're a perfume junkie and looking for something that won't compete with your fragrance, this is not it. As for how the product performs, it is lovely. Very moisturizing. No matter how much I put on, my skin just seems to drink this stuff up. And there is a noticeable difference in how smooth my skin is the day after using this. My legs just seem so much smoother after using this. And if I stop using it, my legs stop feeling so smooth after a day or so. Overall excellent product! It's totally worth every penny to me :) By the way, if you love the scent of this as much as I do, Soap and Glory makes a perfume that smells just the same called S & G Pink. Available at Sephora for 38 USD.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Rubymm

I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS SO SO MUCH!!!!!! It's probably my signature scent and I would smell like this any day!! It's also makes my legs feel so soft and amazing although it does take a while to soak in but on a pamper night that's sort of a good thing! LOVE!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

Even though I've only had this for a week, I love it! The packaging is so cute and you get loads of product for your money, and it smells delicious. I have a problem with some scarring that is now quite dry and flaky, so I started using this and it's making it so much better! It's going back to normal now, and my skin feels so soft and smooth. On par with the body shop ones I think, but I prefer their range of flavours. I think I would repurchase, but not full size, because it still is a bit pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by FinnyB

This is such an amazing product!!

I've always hunted for something that will make me smell like one of those people that walk past you and make you think mmm she smells so fresh and clean! I always am fresh and clean but I want the smell to radiate off me like "those" people who seem to just have a naturally beautiful smell!
Of all the trillions of lotions and butters I've tried in a quest to achieve this effortless scent, I've ended up smelling like fruit, sickly sweet cakes, chocolate and a doctors surgery but never just nice and simply clean UNTIL NOW!!

This stuff is amazing, it is a really strong smell but that doesn't last, after you dress etc you're just left smelling beautifully clean.
This also complements every perfume because it's just such a simple smell.

The texture is incredibly thick and a little bit really does go a long way. My skin is left feeling so soft and subtle.
I really have nothing but good things to say about this butter, it's such a pleasure to use!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Darlicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the mini size and I will be getting the bigger one. I love the way it smells... It actually smells like my favorite perfume, Miss Dior Cherie. It makes my skin soft and help with moisturizing my skin in the winter. So I'm going to get the big pot to last me the rest of this Chicago winter weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've recently been looking at soap and glory products and I didn't even realise I had this this! It was in a gift set I got for Xmas (it takes me a while to work my way threw them) anyway I tried it last nite to see what all the fuss was about and first impressions are good, it smells lovely as I'd heard loads if people say and today my skin does feel soft and smooth and the smell is still on my skin even my boyfriend noticed the smell and he pays no attention to my cosmetic/skin care obsession what so ever :) the pink packaging is great really girly and I've looked at the price of the full size pot as mine is a travel size and I will be repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell is like heaven but people say it's over powering.. I loved this product because it has a thick and creamy texture.. So I was at sephora and saw this, so I tried to give it a shot and now my skin is so smooth after rubbing it.. It is pretty sticky if you rub it on your arms, I suggest it's better for the legs.. The smell is sweet and wild and girly.. But it's not like sweet as in sweet nuts and vanilla and caramel.. Not that sweet but it's awesome.. It's kinda hard to explain. But this is much better than body shop body butters, body shop body butters are like rubbing butter to your skin.. Super greasy just eww

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

i bought this pre-dominantly for the scent. It lasts and lasts and out shines my EDP`s! And the heavy butter really does a good job moisturizing skin. I like the pink jar it comes in. It looks 'pretty' on my table... hehe...I do mind the price for the big jar tho...thankfully it comes in 2 diff size jars(big & small) at sephora! Definately a HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Missdiorxx

This is my absolute favourite body cream! It is quite expensive but you can generally get quite good offers in Boots (UK/ Ireland) which make it better value. The scent is absolutely gorgeous although it might be strong for some people! The cream itself is thick and luxurious, a little goes a long way. I normally put it on at night after a shower and by the time I have a shower the following evening I can still detect the scent! This and Pulp Friction are my must have products for dry skin :)