December 22, 2014 | 1763 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Olive Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by youngjust

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has been a staple item for me. I always return to this as the scent is just lovely and it glides onto the skin like a dream. Will continue to repurchase again and again. Give it a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by kattmua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has the scent of a cucumber, olive and unsweetened green apple peeling mixture. The 'green' scent is pleasant and unique.

However, as soon as this absorbs into the skin, the zingy scent disappears- replaced by a completely different scent and which i can only describe as weird- not revolting but certainly not nice.

This 'weird' scent lingers on the body and clothes throughout the day- and i'd rather it completely wore off

The texture of the cream is pleasantly fluffy and light

As it does NOT smell the same when absorbed as it did in the pot-i will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by nefertina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Body Shop's body butters are amazing. I especially love the olive one. Not only is the scent light and nice, the body butter is amazing at moisturizing especially during the winter! Though it's not the cheapest thing, it's a nice thing to invest on. Definitely recommend it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Nicely moisturizing, though smells nothing like olives but it does smell amazingly fresh and spring like. I wish they could change the packaging to make it more hygienic (something with a pump perhaps?).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Winter go to body butter. I only like this better than the Shea one because of the smell. Though the Shea butter is way better for winter moisturiser.

Eczema skin here. Needs this for winter. My HG body butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by MirandaKirk

I love this body butter. It's moisturizing, Makes my skin feel so smooth. Doesn't feel sticky. I highly recommend this! It's pretty expensive though, but it's definitely worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Feliciatjkr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I used this body butter 3 years ago when i was around 10, and i dont really like the scent so much. It smells like freshly cut cucumbers, but mixed with some clean scents which is too strong for my nose but this butter is moisturizing though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first ever body butter, and I really love it. It's rather moisturizing, but gets absorbed really quickly. I usually stay away from moisturizers because I hate the feeling of it being on my skin, and unfortunately this doesn't get absorbed well enough for me. The smell is really subtle, which is good cause I don't really like overpowering body butters/moisturizers. I also have sensitive skin, and when I apply it over the eczema spots, it helps to soothe and ease the itchiness too, which is a plus point for me.

As with the nail butters, I have a love/hate relationship with it being in a tub - I hate it cause of hygiene reasons, but I also like it because I can use up every bit. It's a bit pricey, but I bought it at 20% off during their sale, so it's still pretty ok I think. I'be started using the vitamin e body butter and fell in love with it as this doesn't feel as moisturizing, so I'm not gonna repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by hopelesschocolate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first Body Butter I ever bought. It was when I went to The Body Shop the first time and came out with this....more followed. But I can't help repurchasing this everytime it goes empty!
This smells, you guessed it, like olives, but more like the tree than the actual oil, eventhough it has olive oil in it.
I like to apply this after a bath or just whenever I feel like it and it takes care of all the dry patches. This should suit normal to dry skin. When my skin on my face gets terribly dry I like to use this as a moisturizer and I can use this too when I run out of hand cream.
This product can be bought at The Body Shop stores and online. There are two different sizes to choose from.
Have fun with this if you decide to buy it, I think it is so worth your money!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Mmmmmmm! Smells like an olive tree (not olive oil), just to clarify.