Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

4.4

on 2/25/2014 11:09:00 PM

My mum is a huge fan of this ragrance. She is in her 50s and wears this fragrance with grace and elegance.

on 2/21/2014 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I wore my NR for Her EDT again (black bottle) earlier this week, and ahhh! -- it was like coming home. I feel so comfortable and like "me" in this scent.

Launched in 2003, it's earthy, natural, musky -- with a bit of tang or a bite/saltiness from what note, I don't know -- vetiver maybe? A scent for musk-lovers -- for hippies, goth, naturalists, non-conformists -- the straightforward, the unpretentious -- for those who don't like foo-foo fancy or flowery perfumes -- for those who like to keep it real. A down-to-earth honest fragrance. Becomes one with skin scent. Great stuff!

I own the EDT (black bottle), the EDP (pink bottle), Eau Delicat (lilac bottle), and L'eau (light pink bottle) -- love them all and have separate reviews. Notes for all are listed for comparison under my NR for Her EDP (pink bottle) review.

on 11/19/2013 2:13:00 PM

Really beautiful packging & really nice perfume. Just very subtle and elegant, I don't think anyone would dislike it. BUT... it's NOTHING SPECIAL. There're SO MANY perfumes in the market with similar smell but only cost a fraction of its retail price.

on 11/14/2013 2:32:00 PM

I read the many rave reviews on this perfume and after a long consideration ,I decided to take the plunge and buy it without ever trying this on .I purchased the Gift Set from Nordstrom that includes the EDT 3.4 ounces,Purse Mini Spray 10ml, and body cream 30 ml. This perfume is woodsy, sulky and musky, definately fall/winter/evening perfume. However ,it is not the Stunner that most people described it to be. From what I read most people seem to dislike the opening and enjoy the dry down. With me it was the opposite,I loved the initial opening notes, it smelled very sophisticated, expensive and promising ,but it quickly developed into an one dimensional barber's shaving cream smell that stayed pretty much throughout .It culminated in a soapy,shampoo-y finish at the end. Once I made the men shaving cream association,I was unable to love this perfume. I have no idea why this is, maybe the tactile musk/solar musk blend?Anyway there are much more beautiful and enticing woody Orientals out there,that are softer, creamier ,more complex and have much more character , for example Code and Diamonds by Armani.This is definitely not $100 perfume, $70 at most. Overrated,you end up paying top price for the Hype.

on 10/17/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am quite difficult and picky when it comes to choosing a signature scent, but this scent (EDT) has not left my top three since it was introduced. It is warm (fall/winter for sure), quiet and restrained, sexy, sophisticated, graceful, and oh so elegant. It has a very subtle naughty side as well, but only b/c it possesses such a mysteriously soft and feminine saunter. It is also one of the most consistent scents when it comes to dry down and staying power. LOVE it!

Doesn't smell like "perfume" per se, and that's what I love about it. Best succinctly described as: "raw feminine natural without being vulgar".

on 8/31/2013 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Been wearing this scent for years! Very clean yet has a muskiness to it that I can't resist! This will definitely always be one of my favorites. Tends to stick on some more potent than others, however it lasts all day when I wear it and I constantly am asked what fragrance I'm wearing.

on 8/21/2013 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This fragrance is the perfect example of a musky fruity white floral executed well. It's so lovely and it has the perfect blend of pretty and sexy. I understand why so many own and love this scent and so many have written good reviews. It truly lives up to the hype. I find it to be long lasting and potent. The best aspect, however, is the beautiful sillage you leave behind. It's really stunning. I prefer to wear at night time and in close quarters and prefer it in cooler weather as opposed to the warmer months. I recommend.

on 7/29/2013 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE <3 <3 this perfume! My favorite! Before the boyfriend gifted me this, I hoarded all kinds of smell strips from all the magazines I read. That's how I first discovered it. I smelled it the very first time on paper and I was in love ever since! It is so soft and feminine, my favorite is the dry down and when I spray my clothes it lingers and I just inhale it. I can't really describe it, it is a little musky but soft and tender and it is a floral type scent. I just picture in my mind little sparkles and bubbles like something magical and yet lots of flowers whenever I spray lol. I did want to know the difference between the pink bottle and the black bottle so I headed to a Sephora. I like the black which is the eau de toilette, softer smelling. The pink one is a little louder and maybe some sharper notes. Anyways love this perfume!

Love this perfume so much, it's quite feminine and fresh but there's something a little different about it that sets it apart from other similar fragrances. When I first tried it in a shop I couldn't stop smelling it all day & it seemed to work well on my skin. I think this one will be a favourite for a long time.

Popular Fragrances