April 20, 2014 | 1712 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a lovely peachy pink cream blush. It is a cinch to apply because it's not super pigmented. Just swipe and blend out with a fluffy brush. It leaves me with a beautiful, ethereal glow. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't last very long on my cheeks. Maybe 3 hours? But, whatever...I don't mind having to re-swipe during the day. This is a great product for a less-is-more make up day. Just swipe some on your cheeks, a little on your eyelids and then dab some on your lips. Add some mascara and you've got yourself a pretty and glowy look for the weekend. I will certainly repurchase if I ever use it all up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I love this product! It makes for such a beautiful blush and lipstick, especially when I am tanned. I had some frustration with learning how to apply it as a blush, but now that I don't wear foundation, just concealer, there isn't anything to "mess up" if I quickly draw it on and just blend in quickly. I really dislike the powder form of this blush, it is a glittery mess. But this formula produces a sophisticated complex shade and I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by MissMegg83

I opted to get The Multiple because I tend to prefer a creamy texture for blushes and I do actually like the color when lightly applied to my lips. After using the multiple several times I realized that I chose wrong. Orgasm is a great color because I don't like a heavy blush and my cheeks are always a little rosy anyway so I like how Orgasm just plays that up and looks more natural than a lot on me. The multiple has a little shine to it and goes on nicely, I just swipe it on and follow up with a fluffy brush and I love the way it looks once it goes on......the problem is it actually staying on. This stuff disappears so fast I feel like if I stood in front of the mirror I could actually watch it as it goes. Putting powder over it even very lightly, takes away the bit of shine that it has which is why I got it, and it still didn't help very much. I read a few places it helps to put it over blush to help it stay, but I find that just entirely defeats the point it that it is supposed to be blush and I'm not supposed to have use two products instead of one. I'll just stick with the regular blush which is quite a bit cheaper and lasts for hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by leeesuhx3

I stinking LOVE this product!!!
NARS multiple in Orgasm is meant to be used on the cheeks, lips and eyes but most people just use it as a cream blush for their cheeks.
Well, I used to do that but one day I rubbed a little on my finger and dabbed it on my eyelids and lips as well, and it gave me the most ethereal glow, I couldn't believe it.
On the cheeks: dewy, glowy, radiant
On the eyes: dewy, shiny, natural. Don't put too much, set it with a translucent powder and it won't crease. Similar to MAC's Rubenesque paint pot.
On the lips: surprisingly not drying, pretty moist... More so than many of my lipsticks, thin, very comfortable to wear, natural radiance. Similar to MAC's Sandy B lipstick in color.
On my young skin, this highlights its youthful appearance with the gold sheen.
I found that using the same product on my cheeks, eyes and lips makes for such an incredible put together glow and overall color to the face.
When I pack a travel makeup bag, this is ALWAYS the highlight, using this product is always a pleasure.
It's pricey, at around $40, but this will last you a really long time. It's packaging is sleek and convenient. A great makeup item that every girl needs in her possession. XO

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lordy, where do I begin! Listen, if you want to try the coveted "Orgasm" blush, save your money and buy the powder blush version. Because that's the one that is going to be cheaper and give you some pigmentation as a blush. I bought this thinking, "Oh cool, here's a creamier version of "Orgasm" which is a great blush shade for my fair skin. And yes, I know that The Multiple isn't supposed to be as pigmented as the powder blushes, but this particular color really works better as a highlighter. Another thing that has me mad is that NARS continues to jack up the price of The Multiple every two years or so, that I decided it wasn't worth it anymore to continue buying a product that hasn't improved in any way, except in price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ammit1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got to add to the chorus of the unhappy on this one.

I love the powder blush, lasts for ages, looks gorgeous, I mean seriously, for me this blush is worth the hype. I find that no other blush looks this good on me, Orgasm is the failsafe blush for me!

The multiple seemed like such a good buy for me. The colour is amazing and I love multi use products, the only issue is the formula. It's like a super smooth frosty cream to powder formula - goes on to the lips nicely, the eyes nicely but it comes off fast and it creases like hell on the eyes.

On cheeks it is blotchy as hell when I put it on, so annoying - why!? If it wasn't for this then I would be fine with it but it's just blotchy and that really annoys me because when I try to layer it over the blush it just ruins it.
Benefits Watts up is my next stop for a beautiful highlighter as that looks like just what I want. I'm really disappointed in this product because the concept is so awesome and the colour is so so pretty - just poor execution. I also have a NARS multiple which is more like a stain - it was limited edition from a few years back, luckily this product is a hit so it's not all bad :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect glow! One coat of this is just a super light highlighter, but two coats and the color pops. If combined with the orgasm blush, the blush actually shows up on tanned skin. I use this alone for 2 minute makeup. I used surf spray to make waves, black eye shadow as a smokey eyeliner and put this on my cheeks and lips, and got so many compliments. Wearing it on my cheeks really makes my eyes standout.The price is a bit much but Nars truly does give a glow that's unique to its company alone. This lasts around seven hours when not layered with other products.

EDIT: The weather was a bit cold today and my skin is dry. This made my skin look moisturized without feeling sticky so it's a keeper. I need to try g-spot now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by emkenn

I love this stuff. I use it as blush. I wear a lot of sunscreen, so, during the day, I can't wear powder blush. This goes on smoothly and blends easily. And Orgasm lives up to the hype...it is so flattering. I'm so pale, but I still don't need much of this. Also, it must be great quality because I left it in my car once in July...I was sure it was destroyed...it was a little melty on top, but it was fine,,,nothing about the consistency changed. Great stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Mascarra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this for more than four months. First off, just need to state that I don't use much make up. So when I went into Sephora and they showed me this, I liked the thought that I could use it for everything since I don't really like using a lot of make up. Okay so the good things about this is first, it will last you pretty long, even if you use it daily. My friend purchased one about the same week when I purchased mine and she uses it religiously and she still has a lot of it left. Next, it does what they say it does. You can use it as a blush, eyeshadow and on your lips. It would just depend on your skin and how you choose to apply and blend it in. I have fair skin so when I use this it is pretty obvious, so I use a sponge to blend it in well. And lastly, it is a really beautiful and subtle color and the packaging is elegant in my opinion. Now the downside to it would be it tends to feel really greasy sometimes, which makes it more difficult for me to blend it in. It tends to make my skin look oily, which it isn't normally. Also I try to keep it in a cool spot, cause it melts if it gets too hot in some instances. It is somewhat pricey, but then again it will last you a long time so that's alright I guess. Lastly, it is pretty sticky for my taste so once I finish this, I probably won't be purchasing this again and try the other Orgasm products instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Stanwyck

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush gives a lovely glow. I wanted to pass on a tip from Goss Makeup Artist. He suggests using this multiple - all over your face - before foundation. Warning - go lightly. Very lightly. And experiment first. You might want to restrict the look for evening - very pretty for an evening out. But a light layering under foundation also plays up your natural summer color - and I've used during the day with tinted moisturizer on top.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No