NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 2/6/2014 7:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I do enjoy this product, but I'm not quite sure if I would re-purchase if I ever run out. I have a large collection of blushes and highlighters and I just don't reach for this as often as some of my other ones.

The colour is nice - I find it to be a bit more subtle than the original Orgasm blush once blended out. It's easy to work with as well - it goes on smoothly over my foundation, not patchy at all and is easy to blend out with a stippling brush.

Overall, good product, but nothing too special.

on 2/4/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I probably wouldn't buy this again although I do like it! First of all, it is expensive. Second of all, cream products take forever for me to go through so I'll probably have this for a long while and get sick of it eventually and want to try something new. Third of all, it's kind of difficult for me to apply. It seems to go on really sheer or really intense, there doesn't seem to be an in-between for me. Perhaps I need to work on that myself and it probably isn't the product itself. It is a bit greasy, however I set my makeup with a powder every day so it's not an issue for me. I'm probably one of the very few people that are completely underwhelmed by NARS "Orgasm". I bought the regular powder blush and it just sits in my drawer as it is just not that unique or flattering to me (I love Sin and Lustre from NARS). I like the cream version better than the powder for Orgasm! As I said, the price is a bit outrageous. $39? I'm actually shocked that I bought this because that seems insane for a blush. A foundation, sure. But a blush? I may end up having to return this because it is so expensive for what it is that I'm feeling a bit of buyer's remorse.

on 1/27/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love the shade. I have medium-olive skin and when I put this on my cheeks I look so radiant and always get compliments. A word of caution though, this stuff is kinda hard to blend, so make sure your skin isn't dry before putting it on or else it will look chalky. I prefer these to the tarte multiples. It's PERFECT with bb cream and a nude lip!!

on 11/22/2013 3:26:00 PM

Up to now this is my favourite highlighter. It looks amazing with a tan, but works with pale skin too. I like to save it for occasions because of the price, but I would honestly use it everyday if I could. I prefer to use my fingers to dab it along my cheekbones to make them stand out. I wouldn't recommend it for your eyes as it gathers in the creases. It doesn't last long on lips either.

on 8/6/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Are we all using the same product?! Just goes to show you how products look so dramatically different on skin types, coloring and ages. Orgasm either looks fantastic or awful - not sure there is any inbetween. (BTW - I don't know who flushes peachy-pink with gold sparkles - if you know what I mean!) I think it looks best on pale woman who have some color in their face. It picks up on a natural flush. In this version, the sparkles aren't as overt as the powder. But the silicone-based formula won't spread all that well over foundation. I can see how foundation users grit their teeth and say that it disappears almost immediately.

But for women of a "certain age" who skip foundation and simply want a quick color pick-up, this works - and it looks good. The big advantage actually is that it is not over-pigmented like many stick/creme blushes.

I have a hate/love relationship with NARS. Good but not over the moon - although the prices are!

I love the original NARS powder blushes, and i love the color of this blush, but the texture just does not work! It is really hard to blend properly, and i end up with no blush in some places and spots in others. It especially does not blend well over foundation.

I hardly ever use this stuff..It just sits in my makeup drawer. However when I do pull it out I am pleasantly surprised by how nice it looks on my pale skin. Looks similar to the orgasm blush when applied. I know you can use it for a multitude of things, but I just use it as a blush. The packaging is cute and convenient, easy to use, and it lights up your face. I like this stuff, but it's not a home run for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought a mini of this as I've always been intrigued by the color and have recently become interested in cream blushes. I've never owned Orgasm the blush, but have various dupes including Milani Luminous, and theBalm's Down Boy, both of which I really like. I have found myself reaching for this every day since I've bought it (only two weeks,mind). Its easy to apply with just a swipe on the cheek (before powder). I think this would be easier to wear than the Orgasm blush which seems to pull red/dark on some people. I can see myself repurchasing this. (for reference, I'm NC20-25, yellow toned, half Asian).

on 1/28/2013 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Having trouble getting that healthy glow this winter? Finding the right face illuminator can be a difficult task, but luckily NARS Cosmetics has come to the rescue with the Multiple, a multi-purpose cream stick for the eyes, cheeks, and lips. The Multiple comes in a variety of sensuously soft shades that will give every girl the midwinter pickup her skin deserves.
François Nars, creator of NARS Cosmetics, started with a line of twelve lipsticks in 1994. Since then, his line of cosmetics has grown to become a cult classic for makeup artists around the world. Nars is known for giving his products audacious names, and the different shades of the Multiple follow the same naughty theme as the preceding merchandise. The Orgasm collection is perhaps the most iconic line by NARS Cosmetics; its rosy hue was inspired by the flushing of a woman’s cheeks after a good roll in the hay. The peachy-pink shade of the Multiple has also donned the name Orgasm. NARS products are typically sold in minimal packaging, reflecting simplicity with basic lines and subdued black casing. The Multiple is no disappointment, as it is incased in a compact tube that can easily be popped into a purse for on-the-go radiance.
The Multiple is a sheer, natural looking product. It offers users the perfect amount of subtle shimmer, and it gives the complexion a refreshed and youthful glow. This highlighter gives the customer a lot more value for her money because a tiny dab of the creamy formula goes a long way. The Multiple is easy to use, and the best part is, no brush is required for application. A simple sweep of the fingers, combined with the warmth of the skin, will blend the illuminator into a striking, sculpted look. Besides looking healthy after the use of this product, users will get the added benefits of Vitamin E and açai oil. The Multiple can easily replace eye shadow, blush, and lip stain products, saving customers money and room in the makeup drawer.
Like most makeup products, over applying the Multiple can lead to a greasy film on the skin after a few hours of wear. A quick sweep of translucent powder over the Multiple will help prevent shine and help the cream set in. This product would be perfect for the lips if it had a clear balm on the other side of the stick, otherwise the lips start to dry out. A stick Multiple and Bronzer duo would also make this product irresistible for all the NARS junkies on the makeup scene.
The Multiple is the ideal product for women who like to keep their makeup routine minimal. Young girls starting to build a makeup regimen would also be benefitted by the simplicity and flexibility of the product. Travelers who hate carrying around a lot of makeup in their luggage would love this afterglow in a tube. Since the Multiple is cream-based, it would be the perfect product for sports and other outdoor activities. The Multiple is a go-to product for any woman searching for a fresh, beautiful makeup look.

on 1/25/2013 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely peachy pink cream blush. It is a cinch to apply because it's not super pigmented. Just swipe and blend out with a fluffy brush. It leaves me with a beautiful, ethereal glow. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't last very long on my cheeks. Maybe 3 hours? But, whatever...I don't mind having to re-swipe during the day. This is a great product for a less-is-more make up day. Just swipe some on your cheeks, a little on your eyelids and then dab some on your lips. Add some mascara and you've got yourself a pretty and glowy look for the weekend. I will certainly repurchase if I ever use it all up!

Popular Blush Products