C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

4.5

on 8/21/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great product - a cross between a lip balm and a lip gloss. Smells delicious and tastes fresh and clean.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE THIS!! This is a really good lip treatment!! It's mainly almost a liquid more than a balm on the lips. The taste and smell is spectacular! I usually put this on my lips before bed. I massage it into my lips so that it moisturizes more, because if not it will sit on your lips like a gloss. When I get up in the morning, my lips are still smooth from overnight, which is great. The only bad issus that I have with this is that it leaks out of the tube and I have to stand it up in my lippie basket otherwise when I go to open it I will have to wipe around the edges because of the spillage (as I've had to do with it before). Also, the price to me is a bit too high. I'm glad that I got this for free with a coupon for any lip product from BBW, because although I love it, I can't imagine paying almost $8 for it. I hope this never goes away.

on 4/13/2011 1:58:00 PM

I am so glad I decided to try this! LOVE IT! It's super smooth and smells and tastes delicious. Cute packaging and well worth the price. Will repurchase again and again.

on 2/20/2011 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip cream! Creams usually work better for me than those waxy balms. This is very moisturizing, plus the hint of lemon just smells and feels good on dry lips. It's shiny so it seems like you're wearing some lip gloss. I use lip creams on nights that I feel dry and I wake up with nice, plump, smooth and sumptuous lips. Love it!

on 1/17/2011 4:28:00 AM

I love lemon products, especially if they smell like real lemons. This lip cream smells of lemon rind, which is where most of the lemon oils and scent comes from. If you like lemons or citrus you will love this. There is no tint and it's not sticky so your hair does not get stuck to it. It's a cream that feels like lip balm once it's on your lips.

pros:
- smells like real lemon
- no weird or bitter taste, it's sweet (but you still should not lick it lol)
- light creamy texture that is easy to apply and feels light on lips
- lips are moisturized and soft after absorbtion
- packaged in a tube

cons:
- price. Though it works well and is delicious $7.50 is a bit much
- I would prefer a smaller aplication tip

I love it and already bought a second during one of BBW's lip stuff sales(buy 2 get or 3 for $14). There is also a stick version but I would try this one first.

on 1/17/2011 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This product smells amazing and leaves my lips smooth and soft. It also taste great and will repurchase.

on 11/28/2010 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm a lip balm girl-- I need them because my lips always dry out and chap unless I have something on them. This is a notable specimen in my fine collection of lip stuff for a couple of reasons. On the outside, I think it's adorable and not cheap feeling or looking. The packaging is functional, gets a little grimy cause the tube is matte, not shiny. I love all sweet things lemon-- lemon meringue, lemon bars. The scent and taste reminds me of those goodies : ) The texture is smooth, not too thick or watery and maintains moisture on lips in good condition. When you're lips are cracked and sore feeling, this is not the balm to use. If you want healing, I like Neosporin overnight treatment in the white pot. but back to this lemon goodness. The ingredient list makes this balm feel luxurious-- there are essential oils from lemons, ceramide 2 to smooth the lips, peptides to plump, sodium hyaluronate to moisturize. I'll definitely repurchase, it's a good bargain (at 0.5 oz, this tube is not wimpy) and they usually have buy two get one free deals. I'm going to buy these for my two sisters for Christmas. and get one free for myself! : )

I am in love with the Bath and Body works lip shines, they are so much fun, wearable, and totally affordable. I have quite a few tubes but I love this one the most. It smells great, like lemon but not too astringent or 'zingy' so it's not like cleaner; it almost smells like a lemon dessert. My favourite scent would be the vanilla one, but I love this for the texture. My lips are really dry and without maintenance they are gross. Most lip glosses are thick and feel super uncomfortable, they don't sink in, etc. This is light and moisturizing and comfortable. It gives a moderate shine and remarkable softness. Love!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

The packaging is super cute and a bit vintage-y and the tube is always a plus. It's bright yellow so it's easy to find in my purse, too! For $7.50, it's heavier on the wallet than something I'd normally spend on a balm but I thought it smelled so good, what the heck. It wasn't especially moisturizing, actually less than most things I use but it tastes really good and adds an extra-moist look over lipstick. I might repurchase if it were cheaper, but nothing I can't do without.

on 9/5/2010 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This leaves your lips so moisturized! I also love the smell and taste because they are so lemony. I also have noticed that this product stays on your lips for a very long time. The only thing I don't like is that it is very watery. This is perfect for someone with dry, cracked lips!

Popular Lip Treatments