November 23, 2014 | 1005 users online

Cleansers - Spectro - Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish-Prone Skin (Fragrance Free)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by klkehler

I dont usually write reviews, however this product is worth a review. I have had trouble with acne since my early 20s(now in my 30s) and have been searching for a product that works, that is cost efficient and gentle on the skin. as many other reviews state you do have to give this product a few weeks to a month to really work. it has been just over a month now, and I love it. my breakouts have gone from constant to just a blemish here and there. it smells kind of odd, like glue, but it really does work. I use this as well as the spectro facial moisturizer for blemish prone skin. I would recommend this product and will buy it again. the price is great and the pump on the large size bottle is convenient to keep in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS SAVED MY SKIN!!!! So, I was looking at this for while, but never got around to buying it because it was so expensive! It was like 11 to 15 dollars! I bought it just after I ran out of my other cleanser. Well, technically, my mom bought it. But anyway, I was washing my face and I was a little confused with the pump cuz it locks easily. its a good idea to lock it after you use it because if you press the top even gently it will spew out like Smaugs fire all across the bathroom! The consistency was really surprising because I thought it was gonna foam up, but its literally like washing your face with gel. It didn't bug me because it didn't feel like it was stripping my skin! My skin was so bad! Not nearly acne, but on the brink of it. It was a slooooow process; it took almost a month until my skin started to show a difference. Now I only get, like, 2 to 4 pimples every once in a while but they clear up fast! I was so worried I was going to use Proactiv!! AAAAHHH!! This stuff is amazing! Just a reminder to people: don't give up on this cleanser if it takes a while to work or if you keep breaking out after using this! Cleansers wont prevent you from getting pimples ever again. It just removes impurities and cleans your skin. When you stop getting pimples is when YOUR SKIN ITSELF stops making them. Definitely recommend this for blemish prone skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this and the HydraCare blemish prone skin moisturizer for about 5 months and it only helped with the little pimples, but instead I got the big, hard pimples that take forever to go away. Also, after using the cleanser my cheeks were really dry and tight so I had to use a lot of the moisturizer on my cheeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Blossomcake13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to give it a try as the label boasted 'sulphate free, ph balanced' good things indeed. Now it did it's job of cleaning my face, but I've discovered by removing one product from my routine at a time this was the cause of my mysterious nipple eczema! Very strange. I've struggled with eczema and dry skin my whole life so I would NOT recommend this for others who have the same problem. Back to good ol noczema for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by ButterCup05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have oily and acne prone skin. But everything changed when I used Spectro Jel Blemish Prone Fragrance free. Within a week I began to see changes. Not only was my skin clearing up but so were my dark spots. I am in my third week of this process and my skin looks better Not entirely perfect. A pimple her and there and faded dark spots. This cleanser does not irritate your skin so don't worry about feeling itchiness or pain. Stop wasting your money on expensive cleansers that supposedly "work". Get Spectro Jel and try it. You wont regret it. There are different types of bottles you can buy so get the one that will fit your skin. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Yeppers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had several cystic acne 2 years ago and was afraid to try this, due to a few reviewers in the lowest rating claiming it gave them large pimples (your mileage may vary btw because skin products is like dating). So I finally decided to buy the product a month ago and was (still am) in love of it. The cleanser does smell chemically and has a liquidy/jelly texture. It feel pleasant upon application, not like cetaphil which feels a lot like semen ( I am a nurse in training so I've handled many bodily fluids). Overall, the product is really refreshing and leaves you fresh. Hot showers will take away the moisturizing benefits of jel or hydrating cleanser so tepid showers is a must unless you like the tight "clean" feeling of drying cleansers.

HG everyday cleanser for me, but I still use strong drying cleansers to take away the makeup after special occasions.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am an 30 year old with 2 kids. I had s flawless face when I was younger then after my kids bam! adult acne . I have tried everything thing! even went to 3 dermatologist who gave me all these creams that just burnt my skin off. I was on acne.org and was them talking about this. I bought this the 2.5 benzo cream and moisturizer . I use it morning and night . rub for 30 seconds at least . I use makeup remover wipes then use this. my acne cleared in 2 weeks ! and now I have a clear flawless face again . I am in love ! I stopped using it out of lazyness and I saw the acne back with a vengeance after 2 weeks of lazyiness. def worth it . it might not be flashy packaging but it works !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by iceboi

O-M-G!!! This is an amazing cleanser!!! I actually bought 10 of these in a duo set with the moisturiser at Walmart when it went on sale for like $12. I only liked the moisturiser at that time because this cleanser doesnt foam at all its just a gel watery like cleanser. I felt didnt do much but now that i use it to take off makeup and it does so perfectly melts everything right off. The technique in using this cleanser is you need to apply it on a DRY FACE! massage it for 30s around the face and neck to get everything off then wipe it off. By doing this technique i find it works for that. I still use another cleanser to cleanse my skin tho as i do not feel this doing much for my skin. But it is very gentle. I have about 8 bottles of these and will be using them up once im done i wont be re-purchasing tho!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love, love, LOVE this cleanser. I've been struggling to find the perfect cleanser for ages and I've finally found it. After about 2 weeks use my skin has never looked and felt better. It's such a gentle cleanser that it doesn't irritate any existing blemishes and it being fragrance free is even better. Sure, it doesn't smell pretty but fragrance free products are better for your skin.

Definitely recommend !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by lovesabrinaxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know why more people don't review this... It truly is an amazing product. It cleans your pores and it makes my skin look cleaner, and brighter afterwards and fights off blemishes so my skin looks amazing. love it. xx