July 28, 2014 | 1428 users online

Cleansers - Spectro - Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish-Prone Skin (Fragrance Free)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Blossomcake13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to give it a try as the label boasted 'sulphate free, ph balanced' good things indeed. Now it did it's job of cleaning my face, but I've discovered by removing one product from my routine at a time this was the cause of my mysterious nipple eczema! Very strange. I've struggled with eczema and dry skin my whole life so I would NOT recommend this for others who have the same problem. Back to good ol noczema for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by ButterCup05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have oily and acne prone skin. But everything changed when I used Spectro Jel Blemish Prone Fragrance free. Within a week I began to see changes. Not only was my skin clearing up but so were my dark spots. I am in my third week of this process and my skin looks better Not entirely perfect. A pimple her and there and faded dark spots. This cleanser does not irritate your skin so don't worry about feeling itchiness or pain. Stop wasting your money on expensive cleansers that supposedly "work". Get Spectro Jel and try it. You wont regret it. There are different types of bottles you can buy so get the one that will fit your skin. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Yeppers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had several cystic acne 2 years ago and was afraid to try this, due to a few reviewers in the lowest rating claiming it gave them large pimples (your mileage may vary btw because skin products is like dating). So I finally decided to buy the product a month ago and was (still am) in love of it. The cleanser does smell chemically and has a liquidy/jelly texture. It feel pleasant upon application, not like cetaphil which feels a lot like semen ( I am a nurse in training so I've handled many bodily fluids). Overall, the product is really refreshing and leaves you fresh. Hot showers will take away the moisturizing benefits of jel or hydrating cleanser so tepid showers is a must unless you like the tight "clean" feeling of drying cleansers.

HG everyday cleanser for me, but I still use strong drying cleansers to take away the makeup after special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am an 30 year old with 2 kids. I had s flawless face when I was younger then after my kids bam! adult acne . I have tried everything thing! even went to 3 dermatologist who gave me all these creams that just burnt my skin off. I was on acne.org and was them talking about this. I bought this the 2.5 benzo cream and moisturizer . I use it morning and night . rub for 30 seconds at least . I use makeup remover wipes then use this. my acne cleared in 2 weeks ! and now I have a clear flawless face again . I am in love ! I stopped using it out of lazyness and I saw the acne back with a vengeance after 2 weeks of lazyiness. def worth it . it might not be flashy packaging but it works !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by iceboi

O-M-G!!! This is an amazing cleanser!!! I actually bought 10 of these in a duo set with the moisturiser at Walmart when it went on sale for like $12. I only liked the moisturiser at that time because this cleanser doesnt foam at all its just a gel watery like cleanser. I felt didnt do much but now that i use it to take off makeup and it does so perfectly melts everything right off. The technique in using this cleanser is you need to apply it on a DRY FACE! massage it for 30s around the face and neck to get everything off then wipe it off. By doing this technique i find it works for that. I still use another cleanser to cleanse my skin tho as i do not feel this doing much for my skin. But it is very gentle. I have about 8 bottles of these and will be using them up once im done i wont be re-purchasing tho!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love, love, LOVE this cleanser. I've been struggling to find the perfect cleanser for ages and I've finally found it. After about 2 weeks use my skin has never looked and felt better. It's such a gentle cleanser that it doesn't irritate any existing blemishes and it being fragrance free is even better. Sure, it doesn't smell pretty but fragrance free products are better for your skin.

Definitely recommend !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by lovesabrinaxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know why more people don't review this... It truly is an amazing product. It cleans your pores and it makes my skin look cleaner, and brighter afterwards and fights off blemishes so my skin looks amazing. love it. xx

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Sammiethurston

this has been the best so far for my acne.
it's not often i get acne, which is a bonus but i got it mild enough
so the girl at shoppers recommended Spectro Jel for Blemish-prone Skin
and my face isn't read anymore and it is actually working.
i do it once a day which is when i shower and its really working.

Recommended to use!! 10/10

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by cassy2790

I never had problems with acne until I was 22. I would normally just get a pimple or two around the time of the month but it started getting out of control, especially on my chin. I would even get those pimples that are under the skin and big and red. After trying many different cleansers and face routines (Olay, The Body Shop, ect.) I decided to finally talk to my pharmacist. She told me the first rule if you have acne is DO NOT use any type of cleanser that foams/lathers because those types of cleansers wash away the skins natural skin barrier and makes it 10 times easier for bacteria and acne causing agents to creep into your skin. Rule number two was NEVER use a powered bristle brush on your skin. We all think a powered brush would help us get a deep clean but in actuality the brush creates little scratches on the surface of your skin and bacteria get inside your skin and cause acne. She suggested I try Spectro Jel and that it doesn't get the credit it deserves. It's a gentle cleanser with minimal smell and helps treat acne. I decided why not give it a try? I've been using it for 2 weeks now and I've seen a major improvement. I use it in the morning and at night before bed. It's cleared up my acne around my chin, nose and forehead and I feel a lot better about myself now. Just because it doesn't get a lot of credit, doesn't mean it doesn't work. Skip wasting your money on those brand name products and buy Spectro Jel. It works and is a very decent price. This is most defiantly my Holy Grail cleanser!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by lucyschenk

Spectro jel has become my holy grail. I've spent years trying to find a product that would fight my breakouts yet not make my face red and sensitive. Spectro jel is the only cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin and leaves my skin soft and basically breakout free. Thank you spectro!