August 23, 2014 | 1059 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Creamliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 More reviews by curlylashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG eyeliner! I find this even better than MAC fluidline. The whole pot lasts long and doesn't dry up fast (well, you do have to screw to cap really tight).
I have really oily lids, so any eyeliner would definitely transfer and give me racoon eyes by the end of the day. Found the solution by applying primer beforehand and all is solved. As for the waterproof claim, I had it tried and tested. It turns out to be somewhat waterproof (better than any other brand which has the same claim).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Ogstar

This is by far my fav eyeliner ever!! It's awesome... Looks great, lasts forever, doesn't smudge .... It's only downside is it's expensive. I guess it evens out bc it does last forever. I apply it with a slanted brush. It's great!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ET3638

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner isn't anything special really. The gimmick is that it's supposed to be long-wearing, waterproof and smudge-proof. I believe it is long-wearing.... If you don't have oily eyelids. It is waterproof.... If you don't have oily eyelids and tear all the time. It is smudge-proof.... Again, if you don't have oily eyelids and tear all the time which causes you to have to wipe your eyes to remove tears AND eyeliner. It is problematic on my lower lash line as it smudges and disappears within an hour after application. On my upper lash line, there isn't anymore eyeline left on the outer corner of my eyes because my eyes seems to be oiliest there (after 2 hours). The only good thing about this product is that it is very creamy and smooth, making it very easy to apply. I basically had to buy TooFaced Shadow Insurance to make sure this stuff stays on. I didn't mind, because Shadow Insurance keeps my eyeshadow lookin' good on my oily eyelids. I won't repurchase this as I'm sure there are better stuff out there that won't require me to use Shadow Insurance to make it stay put.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Xgirlfriend13

I originally bought two of these one in the matte black and the other is the matte purple. I was excited with this brand because of the name - MAKE UP FOREVERRRR - liars.
I love wearing black eye liner and believe I've gone through a millions of these and almost all my eyeliners do not stay on after a few hours of wear it would melt off my face and give me raccoon eyes. This one did the same, and the application was fussier than I was used to and within a few months the product hardened in the pot so I had to either take a tiny amount and stick in the microwave or wet my brush to get some product out. Over all nottt very happy with this. Maybe because I expected too much from the get go.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Rottymonkey

I started using this after an extensive search for an eyeliner that didn't smudge or come off when I used my (GASP!) eyelash curler. This works extremely well. Being a BAD GIRL, I even sleep in it and voila! still no racoon eyes. IHowever, still can't use it under my eyes. I use too many creams and I guess that is self sabotage, but a girl must have her priorities.

Regarding the drying out issue. I have run into this as well. All I do is put a drop or two of water into the container and it is all fine and dandy the next time I use it without any issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by littledebbie105

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only use this on my waterline. Intense black. Super creamy and applies very smooth. Lasts a very long time on my waterline and never leaves me with racoon eyes. I am a contact lense wearer and I have accidentaly rubbed some of it on my contact while I'm applying it with my brush. I have tried blinking many times to see if that will help remove it but it won't come off the lense. I have to take it out and rinse it, and put it back on...lol...but I don't mind because it doesn't irritate my eye at all! Just be careful if you use contacts.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by sherylhazel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this after spending a fortune on trying to find the eyeliner. I tried everything from pencils to liquid. This was easily applied with my eyeliner brush and it was amazing. The color was very pigmented and it did not smear off at all. I have allergies and many times my eyes would tear throughout the day causing my makeup to run in the outer corner of my eyes. This did not budge and I will never buy another eyeliner again except this brand!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by beauanderos

this is THE BEST EYELINER!!!
i think its lasted me 8 months...maybe even more! i cant believe i've had it so long.
its texture is little less liquidy, compared to mac fluidline....
i use everyday! even for eyeshadow base, making a nice color transition from light to dark as i layer it...
it lasts sooo long too, it wont budge,
but it dries quick, so work it in fast!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by InColor

This is an amazing eyeliner for your waterline! I have extremely watery eyes and this lasted the test of time! of course it didn't last a long night of partying, but in comparison to most eyeliners claiming to have staying on power, this has outlasted all that I've tried including Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner, prestige pencil eyeliner, MAC pencil eyeliner as well as many drug store brands..It's a bit hefty considering it's 23$ CAD price tag but I think it's worth it. Remember to keep the plastic film and close the lid tightly after each use for it can dry up. Another lovely factor that it does not irritate my eyes~ =D This one is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by BlissBaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best eyeliner EVER...! It is highly pigmented, and goes on easily with a good brush. It stays soft long enough to smudge, and I apply a touch of shadow over it. After that...a hand grenade won't wipe it off!! Great staying power. I got the amethyst...and it makes my blue/green eyes absolutely pop.

I'll probably never try another liner. Seriously