July 23, 2014 | 1023 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Ginaisobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This medium pink shade is very flattering with my brunette hair colour and fair skin tone. I love the texture of this lipstick, which is creamy and yet stays on during the day. I normally reapply once at midday and it stays on until the evening. My lips feel as if they are in much better condition when I wear this lipstick. I've tried many other high end brands of lipstick (MAC, Dior, Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden) and this lipstick has impressed me the most. I would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by kerrwilk

I am officially hooked on the Sappho Cosmetic line. Their foundations are stunningly beautiful and natural and their cheek and eye colours amazing! This line is proof that you don't need to cover your face in nasty silicones and chemicals to achieve that perfect look. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by LilEdie

This is my ultimate go-to everyday lipstick & it goes with absolutely everything. Light enough not to be overbearing but enough color to make your lips stand out nicely. I love this lipstick! I wear it with Spice lipliner by MAC & it always does the trick. I wear this lipstick 90% of the time & find it goes well if you're wearing heavier eye makeup or if you're using a light touch. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by diazsama

I'm also a beauty sheep and purchased this color when I read that this is a Kate Middleton color. I loved her wedding-day look so I picked this up. WOW does this brighten up my face. I love the color and I like the creamy texture of this lipstick. I take off 1 lippie because the lipstick is easily transferable after a light application and 2+hours on my lips. I feel as though the lipstick just sits right on my lips. So don't give out any kisses with this on unless you want it to show up ;)
Also - this is just a silly personal gripe but the lipstick packaging is so 80's - I'd like to see a much more chic tube like Mac or something more new-age.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I solely bought this because Kate Middleton wore it on her wedding day. And it is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!!! Such a gorgeous, MLBB colour :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by amcarter62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite go-to lipstick!

It's basically the color of my lips so it evens them out and gives them a little bit of color! It's just so perfect a subtle

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by cloudpink999

I just love this colour! It gives some depth to the lip while also being a great pink nude. Perfect with the bobbi brown crystal gloss on top. It's creamy and would have to be my favorite bobbi lip colour. It just works with everything.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Plinko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find Bobbi Brown products, with the exception of their pot rouges, to be completely underwhelming. I understand that their mission is simple, natural beauty, but honestly it just seems that their products are way over priced for colors that are nothing special, formulas that are just okay and packaging that is awful. I bought two BB lipsticks on a SA's recommendation and fond the application very dry and chalky. Sandwash Pink is a decent enough neutral color for me, but I've found prettier colors much cheaper. Also, I am not hard at all on my makeup and the caps to both lipsticks split down the middle in a little over a week of use. At the price they charge for these things, the packaging should be iron-clad.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Lyn8

This is my first Bobbi Brown lipstick and I am really impressed. The color goes on really well and feels light and comfortable on the lips. I received a free Petal lip gloss sample with this and the two pair well together. I have also worn it under MAC Nymphette and that is a nice combination as well. I think this will be a great color to be worn alone or with a variety of neutral glosses. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by veganbonnie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the lipstick that Kate Middleton wore to her wedding. Pair it with a gloss for that effect. It's expensive but worth every penny. Very flattering to my light complexion. Smooth and creamy too. Yes this will be my go-to lipstick for years to come.