April 16, 2014 | 1766 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I solely bought this because Kate Middleton wore it on her wedding day. And it is BEAUTIFUL! I love it!!! Such a gorgeous, MLBB colour :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by amcarter62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite go-to lipstick!

It's basically the color of my lips so it evens them out and gives them a little bit of color! It's just so perfect a subtle

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by cloudpink999

I just love this colour! It gives some depth to the lip while also being a great pink nude. Perfect with the bobbi brown crystal gloss on top. It's creamy and would have to be my favorite bobbi lip colour. It just works with everything.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Plinko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find Bobbi Brown products, with the exception of their pot rouges, to be completely underwhelming. I understand that their mission is simple, natural beauty, but honestly it just seems that their products are way over priced for colors that are nothing special, formulas that are just okay and packaging that is awful. I bought two BB lipsticks on a SA's recommendation and fond the application very dry and chalky. Sandwash Pink is a decent enough neutral color for me, but I've found prettier colors much cheaper. Also, I am not hard at all on my makeup and the caps to both lipsticks split down the middle in a little over a week of use. At the price they charge for these things, the packaging should be iron-clad.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Lyn8

This is my first Bobbi Brown lipstick and I am really impressed. The color goes on really well and feels light and comfortable on the lips. I received a free Petal lip gloss sample with this and the two pair well together. I have also worn it under MAC Nymphette and that is a nice combination as well. I think this will be a great color to be worn alone or with a variety of neutral glosses. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by veganbonnie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the lipstick that Kate Middleton wore to her wedding. Pair it with a gloss for that effect. It's expensive but worth every penny. Very flattering to my light complexion. Smooth and creamy too. Yes this will be my go-to lipstick for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by mdenhen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard that Kate, The Duchess of Cambridge, wore this shade on her wedding day! Is that true??? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only high end lipstick I continue to repurchase. I'd call this a warm pink as I can see a tad peach in it and geez it is gorgeous. It's a color for any occasion and can be dressed up for evening with gloss. I like it best with a little of MAC Jelly Baby over top. BB makes some wicked pinks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by taromilktea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it is so pretty when you pair it with viva glam vi (mac lipglass). i love10000000x it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 7:52:00 AM More reviews by mpshouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On me, a bluish-cool PPP, this lipstick shows up as a gorgeous perfect pink, with neither a hint of purple nor a hint of peach - neutral pink, if you will. I can add cool or warm tones by switching up l/g on top. Alone, over lipbalm, this gives a creamy finish with just enough shine to not be matte. It has wonderful staying power, and holds up well with gloss on top. Of course, all lippies are very much YMMV, but I find this to be one of my go-to colors, and highly recommend.