September 30, 2014 | 1343 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Rainbowuk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Really like this mascara it easy to use and the brush head is perfect for doing small intricate lashes, the mascara lasted a long time was a great colour... The only small thing I'm not too keen on is the wand head bends which I don't like, much prefer it to be solid and not move but apart from that its still one of my faves!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My lashes are stick straight, but long and blonde. After curling, this mascara holds the curl in place. I come back to this one again and again. Why do I try anything else?. After this dries, I put on cover girl lash blast the yellow, waterproof one. It separates and lengthens. Perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this mascara in blackest black. It's not a very dramatic mascara, but it simply did what I had hoped for an everyday, for work mascara. I have been using this one pretty much all summer and it holds up well on its own in the heat and humidity, and it does not flake or smudge on me. Nothing much more to say about this, but I would consider repurchasing for a simple everyday mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I don't really understand the bad reviews about this, because this just became my HG mascara. Even more than Lancome Definicils since it's so dirt cheap and does the job even better.
It lengthens like crazy and holds a curl without smudging due to being waterproof. I think it wouldn't do much for people who already have nice, thick, and long lashes. But for my sparse asian lashes this mascara is a godsend. I get so much crazy length that I no longer resort to wearing false lashes anymore because in the time that I apply falsies I can already slap on 3 coats of this and not worry about anything falling off or peeling in the corner!

edit: I found that as the formula dried it started flaking into my eyes and my contacts cried as my vision got blurry. wish it didn't because the length it gives is so great.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Adriennem91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst mascara I have ever had. I am trying to find something to like about it but I simply can't. First of all it sticks the eyelashes and they look heavy and unnatural. It doesn't even make them voluminous or longer... Awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by sehartley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new holy grail mascara.im already pricing up a backup of this as I never want to be without it.i usually use an expensive designer brand.this is 1/5 of the price of my usual mascara!! And its better.i usually prefer non waterproof but I'd heard this was a great long lasting waterproof version which isn't too bad to remove.
The wand is flexible plastic, with very very short tiny plastic bristles.it means you can coat your whole lash, from root to tip without getting the product on your eyelid.
The packagings not fab, its a long telescope shaped tube in metallic blue.it could be classier?
I put one nice thin coat on and I was like 'wow!' It made my short stubby lashes look long and lush. It doesn't really add volume.im happy with that as I need length and separation.
I would put on two thin coats letting each one dry if I was going out.
I'm not a usual drugstore / chemist mascara person but I'm
Massively impressed with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by sophie217x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have ruined my lashes due to wearing big fake ones for about two years. Its took me so long to find a mascara that actually holds my curl and keeps my lasehes curled all day without smudging and fall out! This mascara keeps my lashes looking thick and long and i would deffo reccomend!!

The only disadvantage to this product is that its a nightmare to get off you really have to rub at your eyes to remove! I use baby oil to remove mine and it works a treat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

I have such a hard time with mascaras - my lashes are pathetically short and stubby so wearing falsies everyday is a must! So I was in Boots last month and decided to pick up a tube of Telescopic Waterproof, based on Vivianna's recommendation (viviannadoesmakeup). Firstly, this mascara will not give you thick, voluminous lashes, that's what L'Oreal Voluminous is for! What it does, and does extremely well is give my lashes lots of length AND most importantly holds the curl ALL day long! What I do is first I curl my lashes with my Shu Uemura eyelash curler then apply 2 coats of Telescopic to my lashes using the zig-zag motion. I just love how the plastic brush coats each lash evenly and does a great job on my bottom lashes too. I really believe the waterproof formula is what makes this mascara work so well. Now, to remove it, be prepared to put in some work! It's so effective at being waterproof, the only thing to completely remove it is an oil-based make up remover. I use MAC 'Cleanse Off Oil' and massage it around my eyes and it comes off a treat.

Oh, and I've used this mascara in conjunction with Voluminous; 2 coats of Voluminous over the top of Telescopic = seriously full, thick even draq-queenesque lashes!

For my short, straight lashes it does a marvellous job of adding length and holding a curl. Will definitely keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have quite good lashes to begin with (long and lots of them) so I don't like volumizing mascaras for every day looks. This mascara is great if you just want to accentuate your natural lashes whithout weighting them down or making them look clumpy. It is not very lengthening though, so I will keep looking for the better mascara, but still repurchase this in the meantime.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by angelalynnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This flaked really bad on me - I mean the whole time I have it on....I'm constantly picking off little flakes from my face. I do like the brush and staying power; but because of the flaking i won't buy again.