December 22, 2014 | 882 users online

Polishes - OPI - Suzi Says Da!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by merrydeath

Suzi say das is like poop. Worst nail polish every. Chips, looks like mud on. Name is God awful too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Hautepants

Ooooooooh love this color on my fingers! Perfect shade of dark. Looks so good in winter. Super sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by TheLeatherB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is such an elegant colour. I love the deep brown/red tone. I wear two coats. It's great for fall and winter or nightime. I have very pale hands and I find this colour makes me look very sophisticated. I find it looks best on short nails.
As for formulation, staying power and brush. I'm just a sucker for OPI (I own about 25 bottles) it's my favourite 3/4 of my polish is OPI and I continue to buy their polish because it's the best out there. Does it stay on forever? No. It does have the best staying power but it will chip. I expect to polish my nails 2 to 3 times a week myself at home. I love the wide brush OPI makes and the quick drying time their polish has. This particular colour is one of my favourites!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by whoopwhoopwhoopy

I bought this actually trying to find a more muddy brown for my fingernails. When I got it in better light (the light in the store didn't let me see its true color), I noticed it is a dark reddish-brown. Someone on here described it as dried blood, which is pretty accurate. I don't like this for my fingernails because I have more olive-colored skin and it makes my cuticles look more reddish for some reason. However, I love this on my toes. This is my winter toenail staple. My light golden-skinned friend hated this on her fingers as well, but tried it on her toes and loved it too. If you hate this color, try it on your toes if you haven't already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by xxanaisxx

I love this polish - a beautiful shiny chocolate brown. Excellent application. If the bottle ever runs out, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by sayde

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dark, dark, dark brown-burgundy color. But even in low light it has enough warmth that it does not look "black". The fact that it is so very dark and nonetheless still definitely a gorgeous color makes this an interesting polish, and one that can be worn without evoking goth. It is elegant and worth having if you want a very deep color that is on the brown-red side rather than the purple side. I may have to buy a backup bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 11:02:00 AM More reviews by MsJuicyJ88

This is an almost chocolate brown with a hint of red..it could almost pass as a wine but over all is an excellent fall shade and OPI is a great brand so no going wrong here!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Suzi Says Da looks completely bland and unimpressive in the bottle .. however once applied, this polish is just freaking fantastic! It's a glossy rich warm brown that doesn't look muddy, because it has the slightest tinge of rust/red to it to keep it from looking flat. Two coats of this delivers a stunning deep rich vamp-tastic manicure and doesn't look "black", just dark and sultry. I loathe the "pro-wide" brush, but it's tolerable for a color this saturated and striking! Completely gorgeous and one I will without a doubt, reach for often!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by scabooter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty color, but not too out of the ordinary (dark, chocolate brown). Standard OPI quality - great coverage, great durability, and great packaging. A nice fall color or black alternative.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by TiaR

Ahh I'm applying this right now! I love love love it! It's so sexy...like a blackened cherry red, with a hint of brown. By the way, the name isn't the way the reviewer below interpreted. It's not "da" like "duh", it's from the Russian collection, and "da" in Russian is "yes". :) So YES, i'd buy this again.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No