July 29, 2014 | 1937 users online

Polishes - OPI - Vodka & Caviar

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by bellevespa

I chose this colour at a manicure and was absolutely thrilled with the result. It made my hands look really nice and pale and very elegant. Its a very classy red that looks very charming and 1960s. I think the colour looks amazing on oval shape filed nails. The colour lasted chip free for five days! I'm going to buy it now!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by normy_normz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love the colour of this one; this is the perfect blue-based red with just the right amount of depth. I also love the finish which would allow you to even skip the topcoat if you wanted to as it is glossy enough on its own. The only thing that stopped me from giving this a 5 is the fact that I found the formula to be quite thin and ended up having to do 3 coats. It was worth it in the end though as the colour is AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by fair_lilith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A beautiful, true red jelly which is very flattering on my pale skin. Opaque in two coats and very, very shiny even before a coat of Seche Vite top coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by ChanelandYSL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful true red nail polish that is one of the best I have tried. At first I thought this was a blue red, but realized it is more of a true red on the nails. I went through a red nail polish stage for a while and gravitated towards this polish. I love that it doesn't chip after 3 days! It looks amazing on manicured nails and also on short natural nails. This is the quintessential classy red color that looks very sophisticated.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by theiriina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've found it! This is the perfect red, not too blue not too orange, totally neutral. I have extremely pale skin and this classy red compliments my skin tone beautifully. It's not bright red but not dark red either, I'd say medium red. Very glossy, very shiny. Beautiful <3 If you are looking for the perfect, classy red this is the one :) I will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by GucciDiva

My HG red, I'm on my 4th bottle. I am pale, and a lot of reds look either hookerish or bloody on me. This looks lush, classy, sexy, and flatters my skin tone. Also the formula/staying power is glorious, I'll remain chip-free for over a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by classyandfabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best red nail colors I have ever tried and I have tried MANY. I love that it is a true, deep red that isn't too blue or too orange. I have very pale skin and this looks really good on my hands. The OPI brush is wide as well, and the formula goes right on with ease.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by kali205

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a bright true red that applies beautifully - no streaks. I consider this to be a jelly polish, and it's super shiny. Two coats does me, but I also love sandwiching a glitter polish in between. Either way, it looks great and doesn't make my skin look pink the way some reds do. Wears well, with base and top coat of course.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My go-to red! I use it underneath colors like OPI gettin' miss piggy with it.. etc! I love it on it's own, it's so shiny and the perfect tone for a fair gal such as myself!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

I've not ever been a red kind of girl, but that's been changing slowly. Vodka & Caviar intrigued me based on one review I read that said that it's not its color necessarily that makes it a stand out product, but rather, its application. Smooth, self leveling and easy. I hadn't even seen the color in real life, and I was sold.

I did hope, however, that this would be a true, blue-based red. The first coat looked almost fuschia to me, which was a concern - I didn't want a pinky red. After two coats, I had achieved full opacity, and it indeed was NOT blue based. It leans orange. It wasn't a dealbreaker, though, and I was so happy about the fact that I had achieved such clean, easy application that I didn't care it wasn't what I'd imagined, colorwise.

While not the perfect red, it's great to have in any collection. It's flattering on many skintones. While bold, it's still classy.