Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredient: Triclosan Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Red 4

on 11/1/2008 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

this is a product that i have really come to rely on around the house! i picked it up in the first place to use for washing a freshly done tattoo on the recommendation of the tattoo artist, and since the tattoo healed i've bought atleast 4 more bottles! i like the idea that this is antibacterial and it's the real deal- no fancy fragrances or colors, just a potent bacteria killing classic soap. i use this as a soap for washing my hands anytime i'm in the bathroom or the kitchen, and it always gets my hands clean and rinses leaving no residue. it can be slightly drying, but i tend towards dry skin on my hands in the colder weather anyways so maybe it's just me? another thing i use Dial for is washing my makeup brushes, and for this it's fantastic! not only does it get them super clean and completely free of makeup residue, it also kills any nasty bacteria that could be lurking in the bristles. i find this an especially comforting thought when i'm washing my face brushes (like kabukis or foundation brushes) because i don't like the idea of spreading around growing bacteria on my skin! i use it quite often on my makeup brushes, after every use with certain ones, and it never dries them out or changes the softness of the hairs. i've also used Dial in a pinch to wash my face, and it worked fantastically to remove all my makeup and leave my skin super clean! although i wouldn't recommend using it on a daily basis for this since it would probably end up drying you out, using it as a cleanser has worked well for me once in a while. this is inexpensive, kills bacteria, works just as well as high-priced brush cleaning solutions and can remove your makeup in a pinch! what's not to love?

Active Ingredient: Triclosan

on 10/19/2007 6:43:00 PM

This hand soap dried out my hands to the point where they cracked. I had to stop using it.

on 10/9/2007 8:39:00 PM

This is a review for Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap in the 'Lavendar Oatmeal' scent. I really like this! I wanted a moisturizing antibacterial soap and had tried sooo many but found most of them to be drying. It has a pearly-lavendar color and a creamy texture. I don't love the scent, but it's not too bad, and if you like lavendar scents, you will probably like it. My hands feel soft and it definitely did not dry them out. I love the scent of their "Soy & Almond Milk" body wash and I hope they make a similar sent for their hand soap soon. An inexpensive great find!

on 8/15/2007 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a review of the original orange-colored Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap. It's a staple of mine. I've used it for years and years. It's a very good product and a very good value. It rinses clean and doesn't leave behind any residue, although it may be just a tad too drying for the wintertime. Over the years, I've strayed and tried some of the generic knockoffs of this, but I've always gone back to the brand name because it's better.