Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredient: Triclosan Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Red 4

on 10/19/2007 6:43:00 PM

This hand soap dried out my hands to the point where they cracked. I had to stop using it.

on 10/9/2007 8:39:00 PM

This is a review for Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap in the 'Lavendar Oatmeal' scent. I really like this! I wanted a moisturizing antibacterial soap and had tried sooo many but found most of them to be drying. It has a pearly-lavendar color and a creamy texture. I don't love the scent, but it's not too bad, and if you like lavendar scents, you will probably like it. My hands feel soft and it definitely did not dry them out. I love the scent of their "Soy & Almond Milk" body wash and I hope they make a similar sent for their hand soap soon. An inexpensive great find!

on 8/15/2007 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a review of the original orange-colored Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap. It's a staple of mine. I've used it for years and years. It's a very good product and a very good value. It rinses clean and doesn't leave behind any residue, although it may be just a tad too drying for the wintertime. Over the years, I've strayed and tried some of the generic knockoffs of this, but I've always gone back to the brand name because it's better.