December 18, 2014 | 1405 users online

Eyes - MAC - Paint Pot in Bare Study

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This way my first paint pot. It's nice for going under shimmery colors to enhance them or matte colors to give a nice glow underneath. It lasts a long time but I'd recommend a more matte paint pot for everyday use...either painterly or utterly becoming.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

My first paint pot. Bought it several years ago when I had a makeover at the Mac counter. I never wear this alone because it shows up sheer on me and if I try to layer it it'll look patchy so I only wear this as a base. I have hooded eyes and it never crease on me. I will not repurchase because I prefer twist up stick style packaging. Like most cream eyeshadow product I use my finger to apply and blend because it just useless trying to pick it up with a brush. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my everyday eyeshadow. I apply with my fingertips for a sheer layer for day time. This lasts all day and doesn't crease or fade, even without a primer. It removes easily with eye makeup remover and isn't drying to the skin.

This shade works well on my fair skin and brightens the whole eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely brightening base colour with great staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ElenaMis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use it almost everyday and yes, it crease if it's too hot outside and you don't use a primer BUT I think it's howsoever a great product that matches perfectly my fair skintone. I use it alone when I'm going to university's lessons (without primer) and as a base for night's make up (with primer for best results). I find it incredibly creamy and so easily blendable that I'll always repurchase it.
Not matches someone skintone? Well, I can only say: try before buy! It's a life-saving rule.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Already hit pan on this little sucker! One of my all time fav color. I use this for almost every single day!

for more in-depth review, go to my blog

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I hate this. The color is not flattering on me, it's sheer, it's not very creamy, and it creases a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Soladi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, both on its own and as a base. What I love is that you can layer it as well for more pigmentation . You can also use this as a highlighter, just be careful it can easily be to much:) the only thing that I don't like is the packaging even though it is pretty, cause it leaks air so the product will dry out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Lucy_192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a pretty shimmery base or stand alone eye color. I wear it to work and it really brightens up my eyes in the morning. I just use my finger to sweep a wash of it over my lids, and a little bit in the tear duct. It's also a really nice base for a shimmery gold eye. I have worn it underneath MAC's mineralize e/s in love connection and it looks gorge!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by rosielouiselove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Most beautiful little pot ever!

Its a gorgeous shimmery champagne shade. I love to use this as a base or on it's own for a light wash of colour!