July 31, 2014 | 1901 users online

Blush - Tarte - Cheek Stain in Blissful

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

I love this!! It looks so natural and pretty on my fair skin. It lasts through my 12 work days without a touch up. It even looks great without any other make up on my face. It smells great too - like grape fruit. $30 is pricey, but the container is huge & should last over a year so it is a good value. I wish they made it in half sizes though, so I could purchase other shades. Most people will love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by kendra0672

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My absolute favorite, go to blush everyday. And it smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Leila03

My absolute favorite blush!!! This is my go to everyday! Such a beautiful peachy, pink color. Layers great if you want a stronger look to. Expensive at first, but this cheek stain lasts FOREVER!! Seriously, I wear mine basically every day. I have had it for over a year, and it s no where close to being done. You will not be disappointed with this cheek stain, which is Tarte's best one, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Blissful is a lovely color, but on my NW20 complexion (pink w/slight golden undertones), Tipsy is the much better choice. If you are an NC or skew more yellow/olive, I think Blissful would be the better choice. At first I bought Blissful because online it was described as a "pinky peach". Tipsy was described as a "sheer peach". By those descriptions and the high ratings here, I went with Blissful (cuz anything with more pink over too much peach suits my skin better...usually). When I would try to wear Blissful, I had to keep my makeup a bit heavier and bronzier than I prefer for summer to make it work. And the color was useless for me past August. How could such a high rated color, with the perfect color description be giving me such a hard time? Fast forward a year later and I am revisiting the cheek stains at Sephora. I swatch Tipsy and Blissful on my arm together...and had to do a double take. ON ME, Tipsy looked pinky peach and Blissful looked peachy/corally....blatantly too orangey compared to Tipsy! This kind of blew me away. I had also shied away from Tipsy because it said it had a subtle shimmer & I am too old to be looking like a disco ball. But, while I see the shimmer in the tube, once applied, it just gives you a lit from within look...no glitter/shimmer/frosty issues. I told the ladies at Sephora my frustration (Blissful is not sold at Ulta, but is sold at Sehpora) and she said I could bring back Blissful (even though it had been a while) and exchange it for Tipsy. I was elated! So happy with Tipsy now and so happy with Sephora's customer service!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by staylor7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a NARS girl, and my very favorite blush is Orgas#@ by NARS. It is the most easy to wear natural glowing blush I have ever worn, and I love it, can't go wrong. New to the Tarte brand I saw this and with 95% of folks saying they would buy again it peaked my curiosity, so while at Sephora I tried it. Gotta say, amazing. If you like the Orgas@# by NARS you would like this. Its a very similar color on the cheek except this is in a cream form and goes on the skin very soft and natural as opposed to a powdery look. I have the multiple in the color Orgas#@ as well by NARS which is creamy, but this is MUCH MUCH better. Easier to blend, and much better for aging skin, and lasts longer.I love my NARS so much that I am not going to say its not my HG of blushes anymore, but it sure it tied with this one. I now have 2 HG blushes. This even looks good dabbed over my powder blush for a bit of a more dewy look, or if if I apply a little more it perks my blush up a little more as it is just a tad brighter. This really is good stuff, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really great peachy pink color for summertime. It's light, non-greasy, and lasts for a long time. I don't like that it comes in a push up tube rather than the retractable kind, but other than that, I think it's great. A bit expensive, but worth a splurge because it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by dragonaire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this product it actually scared me a little on the first application. It was my first gel blush and I put the blush directly on my face -- mistake. I hated how it looked so I stopped using it altogether until the next year, 2011, after reading a review explaining the best method for application. I warmed up the blush and used my fingers to apply it and I can honestly say I seriously don't want to try another blush again. It gives me the prettiest, most natural flushed look I've ever gotten with a blush. I used powder blushes before and I never got as good a look as I do with this blush. I love how it has no shimmer or glitter because that ends up looking so fake to me, and too overdone

I always pair this with my NARS Orgasm illuminator and my skin looks fresh, dewy, healthy and youthful. It gives my sallow complexion some life

The price for this blush really hurts my wallet, at $30 a pop, but I know it'll last me a while. It's the best blush I imagine myself ever using

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by imaginenirvana

I almost kicked myself for spending so much on a blush, but I'll be honest it was worth every penny. The good thing about this though is that it WILL LAST A VERY LONG TIME!! and.. a little goes a long way!! This was the first cheek stain I've ever tried and I love it. I won't use a powder again. This blush looks super natural and flattering, and I've used it on a few girls (lighter and darker than I am) so far just to see how it looked on them. You can even use the stain on your lips if you'd like some extra tinting on them. I also have sensitive skin and this hasn't irritated me at all. If you're curious, check out a beauty place that sells it and just give it a try first.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by iwearfancypants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Tarte's cheek stains! Blissful was the first one I tried and I love it. It's very flattering on my fair skin and looks so natural. The application takes some getting used to, but it's worth it when you figure it out. I was hesitant to try a non-powder blush on my oily skin, but it works great with my skin, doesn't break me out, and stays put all day, even on hot summer days.

It smells like real lemons, but not like the nauseating artificial lemon fragrance like in cleaning supplies. But the scent and slight sticky/tacky feeling go away in less than a minute of being applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by draisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tarte Blissful is the most beautiful natural peachy pink cheek and lip stain.

I'm a very fair redhead NC15 (orange/strawberry blonde hair with many faint freckles) and this is the most flattering color I've ever tried. It looks warm, vibrant and youthfully glowy without looking like makeup. I'm a huge fan.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No