October 20, 2014 | 1916 users online

Polishes - Orly - Pink Chocolate

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Jenni4Design

Gorgeous mauve color. Looks great on my fair skin as well as on my mom's more tan/olive skin. I think it'd look nice on any one. It looks classy yet unique at the same time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOL, as the previous reviewer noted, this really isn't pink or chocolate color: it is in fact, mauve. I was surprised to find that it went on darker than it looks in the bottle. It's a medium-dark mauve/rose creme. As far as mauves go, I was very pleased with this one. It's warmer toned and more rosey colored than a true mauve, and it's just a pretty color. I took one lippy off because it was a little goopy, but I might have gotten an old bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Sheepie1813

I recently ditched all of my nail polishes and realised I had nothing with which to redo my pedi!!! I wanted something that was cruelty-free, too. I ran out to Sally and seriously stood there for ten minutes looking at the Orly display. Finally I just grabbed a shade called Pink Chocolate and ran out, knowing I'd buy more if I didn't haul out of there! Well, I know. Pink Chocolate is really just mauve. I hate that word--mauve. It sounds so fuddy-duddy. Alas, mauve just happens to look great on my skin and coloring: neutral skin (not kidding: I am not yellow or pink or red or red yellow or whatever: neutral) and non-color hair (JK, more like a dishwater blonde with a bit of red) and black, curly eyebrows. Mauve is for me. Ergo, so is Pink Chocolate. It goes on very smoothly (love the rubbery handle of the brush! Squishy!) and I only needed one coat--this is a miracle for me. This is just a great all-purpose color. Just remember, it's not mauve, it's Pink Chocolate.