September 17, 2014 | 2106 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Sleek Look Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by keiki300

this is a good but somewhat basic conditioner. my hair is wavey and this is so heavy that I use it only when i want to get my hair straightened. very heavy and will cause build up. great for crazy frizzy hair though

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Mishybella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OK let me start by saying I used to absolutely LOVE this conditioner.....until they changed the ingredients....grrrrr! It absolutely SUCKS now. DO NOT BUY!!!!! I bought 2 x 2litre bottles and am now stuck with them.

STEER CLEAR, it is now CRAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jconfer

Excellent.. even on my long, coarse, dark, thick hair! It is wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodIceQueen

I do like this line...but the smell :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad conditioner, it is moisturising enough without being heavy. Detangles and leaves hair silky soft I used it with the same shampoo from this line and the two work well together. I have very thick dry hair but not damaged and this works well for my hair type.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This conditioner is very expensive, but works really well on my natural hair. My hair is left really smooth, and detangled. It helps cut down on styling time by 70 percent. I don't even need to use any products after washing my hair except for a heat protectant. The only negative is that it does leave my scalp very dry. I really like adding Castor oil to it for a really deep conditioning treatment for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by irinas29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A fantastic conditioner. Unraveled my hair wonderfully. I was shocked to see only a couple of hairs left in my paddle brush instead of - what seemed like - half of my head. Didn't weight down my hair at all. I would definitely recommend this for people with thick or coarse hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by arodwhat

I had used this conditioner solely and religiously for years and always loved it. Last year, I stopped using it. I don't remember why--I think I wanted to use something cheaper and something for color treated hair. So for the past year or so, I have been jumping around from product to product(salon and drugstore), and was never fully satisfied with any of them. My medium thickness, wavy hair has been really dry lately due to over processing and heat styling and I couldn't find anything that would help. Combing my hair after a shower was a painstakingly slow and careful process because I didn't want to damage it more with breakage and knots. About a week ago, I touched my hair and it felt like straw. Literally. I thought to myself, "When was the last time that I really felt that my hair was in good shape?" I realized it was when I was using this conditioner. So even though I had just bought a new Aveda conditioner, I decided to go out and buy this. Soooo happy I did. I can't stop touching my hair. After three uses, my hair is in such better shape. Like other reviewers have said, when I rinse it out of my hair in the shower it feels like liquid silk. Combs go through my hair with the greatest of ease! I can't sing my praises of this enough. It is my HG and I have learned my lesson--I will never stray again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

I purchased this shortly after it's debut onto the market. I had yet to become the discerning ingredient snob I am becoming today. I used both bottled in their entirety and had no desire to
For the first week I used this, it worked beautifully. My hair was shiny and SO easy to straighten with a blow drier. I was quite impressed.
However after about a week I experienced a paroxysmal effect. My hair became weighted down and oily and coated... AND CURLIER! Looking back, I'm sure this was a result of product buildup.
If you have great results with this line, be sure to use a clarifying shampoo once a week or only use this occasionally.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Tigerlilyfeet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried to just co-wash my hair with other conditioners but sadly that just doesn't work for my long hair. I have to shampoo and condition...Matrix sleek look is now my top favorite...I love the fresh scent of this and what it does for my hair is like a miracle. I would recommend this to anyone with long hair, curly hair, over processed hair, you name it...This stuff is what you need! It leaves my hair uber soft, and silky...I have less tangles and my hair is easier to style. The best price is the shampoo and conditioner combo for 30...That might be expensive, but to me it's better than buying and trying a lot of cheap stuff that doesn't work for me. Plus the big bottles last for a least 2 months ( and that's washing everyday)....It only takes a little bit of the conditioner for me, and my hair is to my waist...I like it more than Biolage or Bedhead..