October 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Blush - MAC - Cantaloupe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful neutral blush that looks blah in the pan and simply lovely on the cheeks. It does not make my face look slightly flushed, but still gives it a glow without any shimmer. I do not understand it but I do not care because I love it. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by cendana

I can't talk much about its packaging because I bought this in its pan. Its price is reasonable and affordable for a high end. Its colour oh my gosh it's like just the right blend. It is dusty rose mix with beige mix with peach but not too peach or not orange, it gives me the right flush on the cheeks to looking fresh and contoured. I believe it's a Pro product.

For reference I'm around NC25-30. Combination skin. Asian, yellow tone. Black hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by NettabooNOLA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was didn't know if this would show up on me, but I'm glad I gave it a try. I wear NC44 in Studio Tech, Cadiz Nars Sheer Glow just for reference. Since I brought this over a month ago I have reached for it everyday. It works with my every make up look I do. I use my 136 brush for the best application. It looks great with bronzer or without it. The color is unique to my blush collection... it's not really pink or peach. It shows up on me as a natural looking blush... not that I really blush. It reminds me of a peachier version of Black Radience Soft Honey blush. I actually think I may hit pan on this one.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by JJPorter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If I could use one word to describe this product, it woud be delicious! My favorite satin finish Mac blush! I use this for a really sheek look on my brides or at photoshoots. Gives great colour so build a little at a time and you can create a very classic classy look! A favourite paired with red lips, nude eyes and thick black lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by msmacbaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is definitely my HG blush right now, and I have tried lots of blushes. It's a matte and not shimmery but it's just a pretty peach color on me. I wear it with Lightscapade MSF on top and it's pure LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

Seriously, my favorite blush atm. I just got this, but i am in love with this. it is gorgeous. I'm so glad i walked into the Mac Pro store. It looks gorgeous on my NC20 cool toned skin. I love the finish of this. just a beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

oh my... this is in my blush palette and I had overlooked it for any reviews. This is a pro color but if you can get it, do! It is a wonderful corally color which works well on level 1 - 4 complexions..

I use it with my 187 brush and get a soft peachy shade and no shimmer.

love it and will continue to buy as long as they make it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by aeroerin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG blush! It adds a great glow to my NC25 skin, and the satin-like finish lets me add a MSF like Refined if I want a bit more of a sheen, but it's perfect by itself. I'm so happy that I was able to track down this pro-only color in the pot form, as I don't have enough MAC blushes to merit buying a blush palette. I apply it with a 187-like duo-fibre brush and it applies like a dream. Wish they had something like it in the normal MAC line, or that they'd make it a regular in the normal MAC line instead of being a pro-exclusive. I will buy it over-and-over, regardless! The hype is so well deserved.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by MissLindseyTay

This is my HG blush for my extremely fair skin. It is such a beautiful color! I'm so sad it's being discontinued for the pro palette =( It has just a little bit of shine, but not enough to look "frosty". It is an absolutely gorgeous color and I highly recommend for people with fair skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by busymommy

It's just okay nothing special barely showed up on my skin.